Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 11:48 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
another hollywood idiot opens their mouth and sticks their foot in it.

Well, Well, Look What Was Just Discovered About Robert Deniro-What A Hypocrit

What Bill and Monica did was 100% legal. Immoral, maybe; but completely and utterly consensual.

What Trump did (or said he did) was sexual assault and it is ILLEGAL!

If all that happened here was some girl having an extra marital affair with Trump, this would not blow up in his face the way it did.

Do you guys not get that? Com'on guys, this isn't that hard (no pun intended).

Old 10-10-2016, 11:51 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Who's running for president in 2016 again?

Hillary, of course. You know...Bimbo Eruption Hillary. The hag who went after her husband's victims. And the hag who laughed while talking about getting a rapist off with time served after he nearly killed a 12 year old virgin. Hillary, the hag who, as part of her defense, said the little 12 year old virgin wanted sex with her rapist.

That's who's running for president in 2016.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:55 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
BAD? What is "BAD" and disgusting is the Double Standard that Leftists all use in their promotion of their Ideology. Bill Clinton's sexual harassment and Rape are well documented. - He and Hillary even paid off Paula Jones in 1998-99 to shut her up & settle a Civil Lawsuit - $850,000. In the late nineties - $850,000 was a LOT of MONEY ..... particularly from a couple that claimed they were "Dead Broke".

Am I the only one that realizes that it was not all about what Bill did to these women, but what Hillary did to them to cover it up? She is supposed to be a champion of women and children yet she intemidated and threatened these women. She used the FBI and IRS to harass them. This is one sick individual!
Exactly right, easy to recognize for anyone who can think logically , honestly, and independently.
Which rules out more than a few liberals.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:55 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
What Bill and Monica did was 100% legal. Immoral, maybe; but completely and utterly consensual.

If all that happened here was some girl having an extra marital affair with Trump, this would not blow up in his face the way it did.

Hon...locker room banter and calling women's genitals a slang word is NOT sexual assault.

Now...run along to your safe place.

And oh, before you go...what Bubba did to Juanita, Paula, Kathleen, and others was most definitely NOT LEGAL. Rape has never been legal in America. Nearly biting someone's lip off is not legal. At least not in my long life time.

It must be hard. An awful lot of people can't wrap their heads around it.

And remember, as the likely "victims" who had their crotch grabbed by Trump are trotted out by Hillary: It will be their words against Trump's. Think about that before you use the same sorry excuse for Juanita, Kathleen, Paula, et al. Think. Just think. Com'on guys, this isn't that hard (no pun intended).

Old 10-10-2016, 11:56 AM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Bill Clinton never needed no stinking breath mints!

Old 10-10-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Hon...locker room banter and calling women's genitals a slang word is NOT sexual assault.

Now...run along to your safe place.
You obviously do not now what guys talk about in the locker room. Yes, guys talk; but there is a protocol to what's off limit. I've explained it here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/45776307-post248.html

Quote:
And oh, before you go...what Bubba did to Juanita, Paula, Kathleen, and others was most definitely NOT LEGAL. Rape has never been legal in America. Nearly biting someone's lip off is not legal. At least not in my long life time.

It must be hard. An awful lot of people can't wrap their heads around it.

I'm not defending Bill Clinton, but I'm not supporting him in this election. So what's your point?

Old 10-10-2016, 12:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Who's running for president in 2016 again?

Guess what, I'm not a leftist. You both fail.

So again, if you're defending Trump, well thefragile summed it up for me.
you seem to forget about the actual rape allegations against clinton, and you seem to forget that hillary WHO IS RUNNING backed up bill, as well as going after those that attacked bill for his sexual assaults against these women.

i am not defending trump, but you seem to be defending the clintons, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

bill clinton actually sexually assaulted a number of women, turmp only talked about it. so what trump did WAS NOT illegal. it is stupid, vulgar, insensitive, but not illegal. what clinton did, both bill AND hillary, WAS illegal, he raped, she obstructed justice on his behalf by going after the accusers.

once again why are you defending either clinton?

Old 10-10-2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post

bill clinton actually sexually assaulted a number of women, turmp only talked about it. so what trump did WAS NOT illegal. it is stupid, vulgar, insensitive, but not illegal. what clinton did, both bill AND hillary, WAS illegal, he raped, she obstructed justice on his behalf by going after the accusers.

once again why are you defending either clinton?

I absolutely WILL NOT vote for Bill Clinton in this election.

As for Hillary, it's complete right-wing spin that she obstructed justice. You know what's obstruction of justice really looks like? See Trump bribing the FL Attorney General.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Hillary, of course. You know...Bimbo Eruption Hillary. The hag who went after her husband's victims. And the hag who laughed while talking about getting a rapist off with time served after he nearly killed a 12 year old virgin. Hillary, the hag who, as part of her defense, said the little 12 year old virgin wanted sex with her rapist.

That's who's running for president in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you seem to forget about the actual rape allegations against clinton, and you seem to forget that hillary WHO IS RUNNING backed up bill, as well as going after those that attacked bill for his sexual assaults against these women.

i am not defending trump, but you seem to be defending the clintons, why?
I'm not defending Clinton, because his thread isn't about him/her, it's about De Niro and Trump. I know how hard it is for some of you to stay on topic.

Old 10-10-2016, 04:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
I'm not defending Clinton, because his thread isn't about him/her, it's about De Niro and Trump. I know how hard it is for some of you to stay on topic.
actually this thread DOES include hillary. it is showing the hypocrisy of the liberals who lambast trump while ignoring the worse actions of the clintons, including hillary. try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies