Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 12:45 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times

Advertisements

https://www.amazon.com/Jesse-Ventura...uana+Manifesto

Just heard Jesse on a radio interview and he will be at Barnes and Noble here on the 13th for a book signing. Jesse said if Prince had used MJ instead of the pharma opioids, he would be alive today.

Everyone here believes the MJ bill will pass in So. Cal. and I can hopefully afford to buy some oils and pills...I do not want to smoke anything. Right now we have the medical dispensaries but I didn't go that route with a prescription etc. plus very costly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 12:54 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,069,942 times
He's a kook. A lot like Alex Jones: complete nuttiness interspersed with moments of clarity. In other words, a kook.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
He's a kook. A lot like Alex Jones: complete nuttiness interspersed with moments of clarity. In other words, a kook.
He's a smart kook. He says it like it is and can be. I'm no fan of alex jones, but he has some some smart stuff.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:09 PM

Jesse and Alex are both anti fluoridation. I'm in that battle and know the dark deep history of the "F" fraud.

Jesse Ventura On Aspartame, Fluoride And Vaccines - Vidos >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

He's too smart and would NOT vote for either party running. Many wanted him to run over many yrs but he has a nice life as he says.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:11 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,330,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post

Just heard Jesse on a radio interview and he will be at Barnes and Noble here on the 13th for a book signing. Jesse said if Prince had used MJ instead of the pharma opioids, he would be alive today.

Everyone here believes the MJ bill will pass in So. Cal. and I can hopefully afford to buy some oils and pills...I do not want to smoke anything. Right now we have the medical dispensaries but I didn't go that route with a prescription etc. plus very costly.
Keep up the good fight. Good luck in your quest for relief.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:14 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,272,857 times
Quote:
Many wanted him to run over many yrs but he has a nice life as he says.
I sure would rather have JV in there than Trump as the anti-establishment choice.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:25 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,596,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
Why is he a kook?

Old 10-10-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
Why is he a kook?
Good Question. I love to hear him go off as he just did a little while ago as he will be in my town for a book signing and he's on the radio a lot today.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I sure would rather have JV in there than Trump as the anti-establishment choice.
Me too, any day.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:41 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,819,371 times
Quote:

Why do you think it will be more affordable? In CO where they have medical and recreational, the prices for recreational is much more then medical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies