Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 01:28 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I agree, funny that our political system and elections are at this point, funny that our media is so incredibly biased, funny that this nonsense gets worse every year. Funny in the saddest possible way.
Funny that you are digging so deep to try to bring Obama down to Trumps level that you are analyzing supposed boner prints in blurry 8 year old video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 01:35 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I "listened" to the women. I couldn't even tell if they were talking to him or not. For all I know they were just being goofy.
The women can be heard telling the other women in the aisle to get out of the way, they were speaking to each other. There are many sites including this one when President Obama was elected from those who wanted to have sex with President Obama. When telling these women he is a "married man" they were sure Michelle would not care. Now these same types of women find Trump offensive......yet their comments should be accepted. These types of women are not offended, they just want Trump to lose, this way President Obama gets what he wants ruling America and destroying those him and Hillary find deplorable, while flooding America with illegals.

Quote:
And honestly it didn't look like an erection/boner to me, just an imprint and only if you look REALLY close and I didn't see it on the first part of the video, only after the video repeated (for those not aware, the video repeats and is the same thing twice). Seems like it is doctored to me on the second portion since it is clearer. It is plainly evident to me that he is talking on the phone and not listening to the women.
I actually agree here, I really doubt he is this well-endowed.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:37 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Funny that you are digging so deep to try to bring Obama down to Trumps level that you are analyzing supposed boner prints in blurry 8 year old video
You are just proving my point. Everything is ok when its "your guy" and the same argument for Trump doesn't fly that its 11 year old video, so it shouldn't fly for the sitting POTUS that its 8 year old video.

This video is one small data point in an enormous pool of information that continues to point to a double standard that is hard to ignore.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:44 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Too bad we are not focusing more on how Hillary's polices will be just like President Obama except much worse. Or how Hillary's health issues are being covered up and she is most likely on drugs to keep her going. At the debate she couldn't even stand for more than a few minutes......my guess she is on some powerful stuff. If this is true, will she be able to make sound decisions and could she go in the way of Anna Nicole, Prince, or anyone else who has had a doctor acting as her bodyguard.

Bill Clinton had these same issues when he ran for President and the left scuffed them off and started talking about the economy.
The phrase invented by Carville......... "Its about the economy stupid!" Clinton won the election and the left labeled these women as home wreckers and tramps.

One can't be a home wrecker when the other person is seeking out so called tramps.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:10 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Great, so we have excuses on both sides that cloud the issue. The video can be seen either way. So where does that leave us? It leaves us with the hypocrisy of the left and the media trying to sweep a potential issue under the rug because its "can do no wrong" Obama.
It's not a "potential issue", that's my point.

#1 - He doesn't have an erection.

#2 - He's not "flaunting" it or attempting to draw attention to it in any way.

#3 - This happened video was taken in 2008 and Barack Obama isn't running for President.

The fact that you desperately wish it was an actual issue is a little sad, honestly.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
It's not a "potential issue", that's my point.

#1 - He doesn't have an erection. Your opinion, which is contradicted by the opinion of many others. Who knows, which is why I think there should be as much investigation into it as some other political controversies.

#2 - He's not "flaunting" it or attempting to draw attention to it in any way. Well first you say its not there, but now hes not flaunting it. Opinions again, but could easily go either way.

#3 - This happened video was taken in 2008 and Barack Obama isn't running for President. Nope, but he is campaigning very vigorously for someone who is, and he is rightfully calling out Trump for some pretty nasty despicable things, which makes him fair game if he appears to be guilty of similar things. And the date of the video means nothing...do you look the other way because the Trump video was from 2005? I certainly dont.

The fact that you desperately wish it was an actual issue is a little sad, honestly. Your opinion is that you think I "desperately wish" it was true, only because you want to make your little juvenile jokes and underhanded comments that make you giggle to yourself. I really don't know if its true myself, but again, why isn't anyone even remotely interested in finding out the truth? Thats my concern as a third party voter who thinks the whole two party blame game and double standard is what ruined this election.
FYI...your "point" is an opinion.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
FYI...your "point" is an opinion.

Obviously. I never claimed it was fact.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. In this case, the video is a LONG way from fulfilling the burden of proof.

No one is looking into it because no one cares, even if it is true by some bizarre miracle. The only reason people care about Trump being a creeper and likely sexual assaulter is because he IS running for President.

Did I mention that this is the most ridiculous thing anyone has asserted about Obama in..... ever? This is worse than the birther nonsense.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Obviously. I never claimed it was fact.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. In this case, the video is a LONG way from fulfilling the burden of proof.

No one is looking into it because no one cares, even if it is true by some bizarre miracle. The only reason people care about Trump being a creeper and likely sexual assaulter is because he IS running for President.

Did I mention that this is the most ridiculous thing anyone has asserted about Obama in..... ever? This is worse than the birther nonsense.
Well we would know a ton more about it if the news media were upfront and honest. There were plenty of people on that plane that could easily be tracked down to either confirm or deny what was going on. No, you didn't mention it, probably because up until now you weren't grasping at straws, there was no video that appeared to show Obama being born in another country, but here there is video that depending on your view might be showing him doing something incredibly lewd, either side at this point is an opinion and there is no conclusive fact to prove either or, but there is plenty of opportunity for it to be proven or disproven.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:53 AM

You're delusional.

Enjoy your weekend!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
You're delusional.

Enjoy your weekend!
I'll refrain from the personal attacks, but you as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies