Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 09:33 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times

Advertisements

Is that a salami in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 09:35 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So I'm sure you are actively opposed to any thread that discusses Trumps sexual babblings? I'm not creating this news, I'm sharing it. Whats wrong with sharing news, especially with video and audio to support whats happened? People don't like facts if they go against their own political views I guess?

Nothing. In fact I just thanked you in a previous post for bringing President Obama's dong into the P&OC discussion where it rightly belongs. What else do you want me to do? Kiss your shoes?

I mean let's be real. There's a certain irony about complaining about the low level of discourse and then starting a thread using the President's boner from 8 years ago as subject matter.

Actually, when you compare that Kielbasa with Trump's tiny hands, well it does create quite a contrast.

Last edited by mohawkx; 10-12-2016 at 10:44 AM..

Old 10-12-2016, 09:37 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
This post just got moved from 'elections' to 'politics and other controversies'.

So fantasizing about presidential junk isn't electoral, certainly isn't political, but apparently is 'controversial'.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:41 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
This post just got moved from 'elections' to 'politics and other controversies'.

So fantasizing about presidential junk isn't electoral, certainly isn't political, but apparently is 'controversial'.
And your personal attack against me in a prior post on this thread got deleted but you just had to try and reword it again?

I get it, people want to deflect from the facts at hand, but this just highlights how awful and hypocritical our candidates (past and present) are with their double standards and holier than thou approach to things while ignoring actual issues for Americans.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:41 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
It's a 15 second poor quality video of Barack Obama talking on the phone while on a plane. Not to call the president poorly endowed, but there's nothing to see here, just the desperation of the Trump Faithful.
Not a fan of Obama, but things happen, can't believe someone got a video of it...LOL Well we can see he has other job opportunities available to him if this whole political thing doesn't work out...

Old 10-12-2016, 09:42 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
So now we have Obama showing off his boner...great stuff, every day the "discussion" just keeps getting lower into the gutter.
Lame. Very lame.

If this is all you got - equating a photo from 8 years ago of what may be an embarrassing natural function of an outgoing president who is the epitome of a man faithful to his marriage, against a current presidential candidate who is kinda proud of the fact that he is a boorish womanizer - well, seems to me you'd be better off being quiet than exposing yourself in public.

Last edited by jacqueg; 10-12-2016 at 09:52 AM..

Old 10-12-2016, 09:44 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Lame. Very lame.

If this is all you got - equating a photo from 8 years ago of what may be an embarrassing natural function of an outgoing president who is the epitome of a man faithful to his marriage, against a current presidential candidate who is kinda proud of the fact that he is a boorish womanizer - well, you'd be better off being quiet than exposing yourself in public.
Its a clear depiction of a double standard. its not a "picture" its a video. He appears to be showing off his genitals to women, one of which is actively directing people out of the way so she can see.

Again, this points to the double standard and hypocrisy of which I'm just sick of when we have so many other important issues that should be the focus.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:46 AM

700 posts, read 638,168 times
Well this post has convinced me... I'm not voting for Barack Obama for president in the upcoming election. Thanks for the heads-up

Old 10-12-2016, 09:51 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Again, the premise is that we should suppress news?
The fact that men get erections is news???

Well, shiver me timbers!

Old 10-12-2016, 09:53 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
If Obama wants to have phone sex with his SOS no one should care. Really its safer than a condom.
No animals were harmed in the making of the video. Stay safe out there kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies