Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 12:23 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
A movement he repeats while the rest of his lower body is hidden behind seats on the left hand side of the plane. It would appear to be a habitual stance/move for him.

Hardly a smoking gun.

You're seeing things that you want to see, period.
Great, so we have excuses on both sides that cloud the issue. The video can be seen either way. So where does that leave us? It leaves us with the hypocrisy of the left and the media trying to sweep a potential issue under the rug because its "can do no wrong" Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 12:35 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Try listening to the cackling women. Do you think they just wanted to watch him talk on the phone. By the way it is obvious he knew what he was doing....I can see if he was in his 20's and even 30's this happening, but not in his late 40's or 50's what is he taking to get so excited?? Or was Michelle entertaining him so he could entertain the women?
I "listened" to the women. I couldn't even tell if they were talking to him or not. For all I know they were just being goofy.

And honestly it didn't look like an erection/boner to me, just an imprint and only if you look REALLY close and I didn't see it on the first part of the video, only after the video repeated (for those not aware, the video repeats and is the same thing twice). Seems like it is doctored to me on the second portion since it is clearer. It is plainly evident to me that he is talking on the phone and not listening to the women.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:35 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This is getting really out of hand .. this is our president and what has this got to do with the issues that are plaguing this country? We need to get on the right track for the American people.
Your right, now get in contact with CNN and tell them that.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I "listened" to the women. I couldn't even tell if they were talking to him or not. For all I know they were just being goofy.

And honestly it didn't look like an erection/boner to me, just an imprint and only if you look REALLY close and I didn't see it on the first part of the video, only after the video repeated (for those not aware, the video repeats and is the same thing twice). Seems like it is doctored to me on the second portion since it is clearer. It is plainly evident to me that he is talking on the phone and not listening to the women.
So the parts you want to be not true are maybe there only if you really look hard because the video is so bad and are probably doctored, but the part that you do want to believe is flat out obvious?

I've said several times its possible the video was doctored but I have no way to tell that because I'm not a video analyst, you on the other hand have a hard time seeing anything other than what you want to see to draw the conclusion that you want to have, but can also tell enough to know that its probably doctored?

Doesn't pass the logic test to me.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
So sick of the president shamelessly flaunting his crotch.
LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So the parts you want to be not true are maybe there only if you really look hard because the video is so bad and are probably doctored, but the part that you do want to believe is flat out obvious?

I've said several times its possible the video was doctored but I have no way to tell that because I'm not a video analyst, you on the other hand have a hard time seeing anything other than what you want to see to draw the conclusion that you want to have, but can also tell enough to know that its probably doctored?

Doesn't pass the logic test to me.
I said it doesn't look like a boner to me.

I'll be lewd and state I am a heterosexual woman. I have seen my share of boners on men both clothed and unclothed. IMO it did not look like a boner. Also I'll share my SO has a rather...I'll say "prominent" piece of male equipment and you can see his male equipment through thin pants even if he doesn't have an erection via an imprint. I have seen many imprints of penises on men because, as stated I'm a heterosexual woman and I do have an affinity for men and their equipment and if I see one and it is interesting, I will look at it. Imprints of penises are very visible to those of us who look at male body parts when they have on suit pants or khakis.

The video does not show an erection IMO and it is very evident to me that the video was doctored based on the quality/sharpness changing. It was doctored the second time through. An erection/boner would have protruded out more if he was that big of a guy . As stated, I know a boner when I see one.

ETA: FWIW I was intrigued thinking I'd actually get to see a presidential boner and I didn't lol. It was a let down.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
LOL!!!

I said it doesn't look like a boner to me.

I'll be lewd and state I am a heterosexual woman. I have seen my share of boners on men both clothed and unclothed. IMO it did not look like a boner. Also I'll share my SO has a rather...I'll say "prominent" piece of male equipment and you can see his male equipment through thin pants even if he doesn't have an erection via an imprint. I have seen many imprints of penises on men because, as stated I'm a heterosexual woman and I do have an affinity for men and their equipment and if I see one and it is interesting, I will look at it. Imprints of penises are very visible to those of us who look at male body parts when they have on suit pants or khakis.

The video does not show an erection IMO and it is very evident to me that the video was doctored based on the quality/sharpness changing. It was doctored the second time through. An erection/boner would have protruded out more if he was that big of a guy . As stated, I know a boner when I see one.

ETA: FWIW I was intrigued thinking I'd actually get to see a presidential boner and I didn't lol. It was a let down.
OK, so you are a boner expert, not a video expert. Very helpful, thanks.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
OK, so you are a boner expert, not a video expert. Very helpful, thanks.
Much more an expert on looking at boners and imprints versus being a video expert. I would be extra lewd and post some pics of penis imprints in dress pants so you all would know what I'm talking about but you can look it up yourself lol.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Much more an expert on looking at boners and imprints versus being a video expert. I would be extra lewd and post some pics of penis imprints in dress pants so you all would know what I'm talking about but you can look it up yourself lol.
Ahh, and my point exactly. Its hard to be so sure the video is "doctored" and not just enhanced to take out shadows that may be hiding things. I don't have the technical skills or knowledge, but what you see in the videos second loop is common place when trying to see whats really going on in an image...lightening and using different color filters can reveal what isn't easy to see with the naked eye, it doesn't mean that the actual image has been edited to show something that never existed.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:19 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
ok OP keep analyzing supposed boners from multiple angles

this is friggin hilarious, I can't even w this

really have to dig deep haha

Old 10-13-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
ok OP keep analyzing supposed boners from multiple angles

this is friggin hilarious, I can't even w this

really have to dig deep haha
I agree, funny that our political system and elections are at this point, funny that our media is so incredibly biased, funny that this nonsense gets worse every year. Funny in the saddest possible way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies