Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 02:03 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

The country will self implode with the democrats and their opened borders, gangs, drugs, and all kind of drug cartels coming here knowing we have opened borders a third world country . All poor and the elites ruling.. and then becoming a one world government. Obama wants to bankrupt this country to reorganize us into a global economy .. Global warming is to bring us into a one world connection, a hoax, and not to save the planet. They have their agenda and what will be will be.

It is in God's hands if he allows us to destroy ourselves.. We now have that ability to destroy on a very large scale . Never before in history did we have the capability to send nuclear weapons around the world to all targets. Nuclear submarines, nuclear power from the air, sea and land. We can destroy many times over.

We have become a very immoral nation. God looks at the heads of government down to the common people and to the churches. We have become so polluted and so corrupt it has permeated all though this present government. The people don't care. It is easily seen.

Good is bad and bad is good. The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob has been replaced with Allah and its people as being protected.The left mocks Christians. The left have become evil liars and deceivers.

Christians are being murdered by ISIS , Christian children being beheaded because of their faith. This is written. If Trump our last hope is defeated, it will usher in a one world government as the transformation of opened borders, a liberal supreme court making the transformation happen quickly. The fed has ruled in favor of this also... the common liberals will one day regret what they have done. It will be too late for their rights will be gone and they will wonder what the hell happened.
If it is meant to be, no one can stop it. God is in complete control because he can intervene if he chooses.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:07 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Would anything make Putin happier than watching the US dissolve into a Civil War?

How long after the election will it be before an Alt- Right Cable News Channel is launched by Bannon and Ailes and dark money? Will Hannity be the first to jump ship and follow Alex Jones?

Just more talking heads interpreting for the masses.

What gain would Russia get from the US falling into chaos?

I see a lot of people go on about evil Russia and China (make no mistake, they are our enemies), but the fact is that if we fall apart, so does the rest of the world. The entire world has a lot tied up in us and we would most certainly walk into World War III if such were to occur.

Reality is... we were much safer from a world war during the cold war than we are now. Obama has changed our nuke policy from MAD which was fire only if fired on to preemptive/first strike. Obama's reckless attitude and support for terrorism in the ME has made Russia and China very nervous, especially when the WH throws out unfounded accusations and makes threats of punishment to Russia. Obama/Clinton are going to end up causing WWIII.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:09 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Ahhhhhhh and tin foil black chopper nuts rejoice everuwhere

Old 10-12-2016, 02:11 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,214 times
When did this forum become a strange amalgam of Stormfront, Infowars and a mental institution?

There is some serious Army of the 12 Monkeys level insanity going on here.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM

2,004 posts, read 3,416,491 times
Default Conservative Christians need to start thinking seriously about armed secession if Trump loses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
We need to claim some land of our own and fight to the death.

I'm not thinking about it as much as I'm anticipating it.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:25 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deplorable Jim View Post
The world can't take anymore Liberalism.
What it can't take is any more religious zealots who tell you "My God is better than your God" and are willing to murder indiscriminately over that BS.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:29 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Oh my! This almost seems like a schill for the gun control, anti 2nd types. Just another arrow in the quiver for the "all gun owners are wacko crazies that actually want armed conflict" lineup. Anyone who actively stumps for armed conflict as a first line solution to an issue needs a head CT and a complete phsyce workup.

Armed conflict means death and dismemberment. Loved ones, in the line of fire, screaming wounded, that there is no help for, those same loved ones among them, boxing in holes while wounds fester, freezing or roasting in extreme conditions, lack of, or complete absence of food, clean water and medical care, homes destroyed, and just general fear, misery and suffering, and that's just the first day.

That's something to hope for? Maybe in somebody's world, I guess. If things degenerate to the point that armed conflict becomes a requirement, I hope my loved ones and I are off on vacation in New Zealand or some such. Though, things being as they are, we would probably be stuck right in the middle of it. In that event, I figure I'd just point my guns at anyone coming near us. Picking a side might be an even worse option. I do have a fall back place, safe , well provisioned and remote, providing we can get out Dodge and get there, and that would be my first choice in action. First, tangible and credible, hint of trouble, wed be loaded up, boots and saddles.

Personally, neither I , or anyone I love, want anything to do with a civil war or some sort of "revolution". We may be armed, but we are not stupid.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:38 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Just what the world needs: another State

Oh yeah, that'll fix us up real good.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:45 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Screw America, that's your problem.. not ours if we leave.

If we don't have the right to leave this government, we have no rights at all.
Consent of the governed is no longer a characteristic of American life, and
you may be fine with that, but I am not fine with it and do not consent.
There is no political alternative. It's over. SOON.

Because they will kill us anyway, that's a fact !!!
You can leave. Who is stopping you? But you're not taking any part of the U.S. because the land belongs to all of us and we're not conceding any of it to you.

So just pick up and go. We won't miss you.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:56 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Dude, the last time Conservative Christians decided they wanted to leave the union they got their butts handed to them... The Civil War has already proven that secession isn't a right... The people that want to leave are free to do so, they just can't take any American soil with them. Any attempt to do so might end up with a certain Neo-Confederate segment of our society getting their cakes pounded...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies