Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 07:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Which I might add was inserted into a statute where it does NOT actually exist.
EXACTLY!!!!

This is the point to which either people are ignorant or devious about.

The fact that the AG and FBI used intent as a driver shows obstruction of justice on their part by failing to fulfill their duty and oath.

This refusal to prosecute (and Congress unwillingness to act according to their duty to investigate and impeach these officials) shows us that the US government is criminally corrupt and is no longer a legit government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 08:12 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking Well, well, well...

Quote:
New Information on Hillary's FBI Email Investigation, "She Should Have Been Charged".
You couldn't be more wrong.

Carry on.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:16 AM

Talking Take action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
EXACTLY!!!!

This is the point to which either people are ignorant or devious about.

The fact that the AG and FBI used intent as a driver shows obstruction of justice on their part by failing to fulfill their duty and oath.

This refusal to prosecute (and Congress unwillingness to act according to their duty to investigate and impeach these officials) shows us that the US government is criminally corrupt and is no longer a legit government.
Call Fox "News."

They need to hear this.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I don't watch mainstream news.

So I don't get your joke.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
You couldn't be more wrong.

Carry on.

The very law she broke says she should be charged.

That is unless Comey, the AG, the White House, and Hillary supporters are inept? Or maybe some collusion is going on?

There is no defense for not charging her, only lairs and idiots defending it.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
The very law she broke says she should be charged.

That is unless Comey, the AG, the White House, and Hillary supporters are inept? Or maybe some collusion is going on?

There is no defense for not charging her, only lairs and idiots defending it.
Call your senators and congressman.

Demand action. There's still time. The election isn't until tomorrow.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:27 AM

684 posts, read 514,714 times
Although the FBI can still arrest people and carry on as they always have the fact is many people including myself have lost all respect for the FBI over all of this. Their failure to prosecute on the original charges indicates they can be bullied and bought and paid off.

The FBI has lost it's standing as a respectable organization. Chalk the FBI up there with the crooked state and local cops abusing people with asset forfeiture and the cops who simply shoot and kill unarmed citizens. They are all a bunch of sell outs to the very people they are suppose to serve.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:29 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,975,748 times
Given the FACT that there are people who HAVE been charged and convicted of doing less than she did, there is no doubt in my mind that she should have been charged, convicted, and put away for as long as the law allows!
My only hope now is that enough people vote AGAINST her that she is lost in the tattered pages of history forever!
Yes, I am well aware that given the mentality of the American Electorate that is a rather forlorn hope.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Congress is just as bad.

What sickens me to the core is how you laugh at this, how you think this violation of their oath is funny.

Disgusting to the core.

What is wrong with you people?

Old 11-07-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Although the FBI can still arrest people and carry on as they always have the fact is many people including myself have lost all respect for the FBI over all of this. Their failure to prosecute on the original charges indicates they can be bullied and bought and paid off.

The FBI has lost it's standing as a respectable organization. Chalk the FBI up there with the crooked state and local cops abusing people with asset forfeiture and the cops who simply shoot and kill unarmed citizens. They are all a bunch of sell outs to the very people they are suppose to serve.
What gets me is how some people cheer this on. For the first time in my life, I actually see some of my countrymen as enemies to liberty and this countries foundation. There will come a time when there will be no Americans alive in the US as they will all have betrayed or forgotten its purpose.

It is sickening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies