Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:36 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Although the FBI can still arrest people and carry on as they always have the fact is many people including myself have lost all respect for the FBI over all of this. Their failure to prosecute on the original charges indicates they can be bullied and bought and paid off.

The FBI has lost it's standing as a respectable organization. Chalk the FBI up there with the crooked state and local cops abusing people with asset forfeiture and the cops who simply shoot and kill unarmed citizens. They are all a bunch of sell outs to the very people they are suppose to serve.
AKA Banana Republic. Certainly will NOT get any better anytime soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 10:55 AM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAGeek View Post
I just want to point out that there is nothing illegal about deleting personal emails from government email accounts. In fact, Federal Records laws direct all Federal employees to delete personal emails from their government email accounts. Every year, Federal employees, nationwide, take training that reminds them of what sort of emails to keep and what sort of emails to delete, and this training reminds them to delete personal emails.

Per other threads, the FBI obtained access to tens of thousands of additional Clinton emails (i.e., deleted emails) through Weiner's laptop. CNN and other news outlets are reporting now that the tens of thousands of emails were personal emails plus the same emails the FBI previously reviewed.

govt. PCs have very limited memory anyhow- they are all watched 24-7 and you cannot delete history or add programs etc. so many lies to going with this accusation without real facts

Old 11-07-2016, 10:59 AM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Congress didn't destroy government records illegally stored on a private server for the purpose of keep dirty dealings secret.

are you kidding? who has been questioned? how many times some congressman does step over the line in another area-... PCs and their servers- mail etc. are IMMUNE -- so to say does NOT happen is laughable- you and I will never KNOW will we?

Old 11-07-2016, 11:20 AM

603 posts, read 573,164 times
Justice begins at the ballot box.

Trump 2016.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:04 PM

684 posts, read 514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
What gets me is how some people cheer this on. For the first time in my life, I actually see some of my countrymen as enemies to liberty and this countries foundation. There will come a time when there will be no Americans alive in the US as they will all have betrayed or forgotten its purpose.

It is sickening.

I agree and that includes the politicians and many of those who support restricting rights and those who do not stand behind and support the Constitution. Even many LEO's and agencies are just as guilty in their betrayal of people rights. This is one reason so many police are getting shot and killed in ambush style killings because they have lost the respect of the people they are to serve and have become tyrants.

Old 11-07-2016, 01:13 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhm5 View Post
FAUX News LOL!!
Yes, MSNBC (Faux News) is hilarious. I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies