Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 09:01 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times

Advertisements

The Clinton machine is enveloping Obama in their corruption. What would her answer be is she was ask if she ever sent or received email to/or from the president ?
Where are the emails between Obama and SOS crooked Hillary ? We now know there were emails exchanged between them. There is no way Obama could not have known about her illegal server and he lied about it.

Never has there been so much evidence of corruption by anyone in politics as the Clintons. They corrupt everyone and every organization they come in contact with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 09:16 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You wouldn't remember that (C) meant classified, despite working with classified info for over a decade?

You would think that (C) meant alphabetizing paragraphs, despite there not being anything labeled A, B.... D, E, etc...?

You wouldn't remember that you used 13 devices instead of just 1 device?

You wouldn't remember if you received training on how to handle classified info?

You wouldn't remember if the CIA told you that you could no longer use your cell phone for classified info?

Hillary is either a blithering idiot or a liar covering up her reckless handling of classified info.

Do you think it helps or hurts America when you sheepishly post nonsense to defend such failures from our leaders simply because they are a shepherd of the correct flock party? Don't we just get more failures as they know the sheep will excuse it away?
Either way, liar or idiot, she still broke the law and should be charged and imprisoned.

That is what is so frustrating about this issue. She is guilty, she did break the law, but nothing is being done.

The fact that the FBI and AG won't prosecute means they are in on it and this is where congress needs to step in, but.. they do not act which means they are also in on it.

Our country is a traitor to its people.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:22 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
Preface - I think Hillary is a liar and should be in jail

I preface this post with that above so that people don't misconstrue what I am arguing. I do think she lied HOWEVER i will play devil's advocate. I am sure her lawyers told her that if you are not 100% sure, then to say you don't recall. Could she be 90% sure? probably but that 10% was enough for her to say 'I don't recall'. I would think the other evidence would have been enough. After all, ignorance is not supposed to be an excuse.
Having been in a similar situation and having lawyers as friends I can tell you exactly what they told her and what she knows HERSELF being she is a lawyer.
Saying "I can't recall" is the only defense to avoid perjury charges or telling the truth. Lawyers know this, Judges know this so it's no surprise.

Now, she can be up for contempt charges for answering that way so often as it's CLEAR she's avoiding giving a substantive answer.

Will contempt charges be forthcoming?
Sure, and the tooth fairy will be putting $1000 under my kids pillow...

Old 10-14-2016, 09:25 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The Clinton machine is enveloping Obama in their corruption. What would her answer be is she was ask if she ever sent or received email to/or from the president ?
Where are the emails between Obama and SOS crooked Hillary ? We now know there were emails exchanged between them. There is no way Obama could not have known about her illegal server and he lied about it.

Never has there been so much evidence of corruption by anyone in politics as the Clintons. They corrupt everyone and every organization they come in contact with.
This question was already asked and answered of Obama himself. <bold> He said he had no idea about Hilary's server and yet there's emails he sent to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies