Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM

357 posts, read 222,609 times

Advertisements

Okay so i am wondering again why Trump is not hitting back at Hillary asking her to explain the following- notice I bolded some of the ones I feel she can not explain and has not taken responsibility for as she said during the debates. I as a voter would like her to give a detailed account of her part in these and why she has continued to lie about them all. Scary with her handling of Benghazi, Clinton body count and her blatantly stealing from Haitians that anyone will defend her. I heard someone say that if Trump has to be guilty of some of the sexual allegations because there are so many alleged victims and too many victims for him to be innocent of all- well i agree and say that Hillary has had too many deaths of close associates and told the public too many lies - in my opinion these weigh heavier than a creep trying to cop a feel- what do you think?

Benghazi, Clinton Foundation money laundering and pay-for-play, private server, deleting emails while under investigation, Vince Foster, rigging the election against Bernie Sanders, Whitewater, blaming Bill's rape victims, her friend and mentor was a KKK leader, clinton body count, cattle futures, landing under "sniper fire" lie, stealing from the white house, her cocaine abuse as stated by Paula Jones, laughing and defending a child rapist, Chinagate,Travelgate, IRS gastapo scandal, Norman HSU scandal, Jorge Cabrera scandal, Pardongate. Cashing in on Iranian fundraising, ripping off Haiti during the earthquake,still ripping off Haiti , selling 20% of U.S. Uranium to Putin after Bill's $500k "speech" with Russian bankers.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

I keep going back to the fact that Bill Clinton put Trumps sister in her role as a judge and Trump gladly said he owed him for doing so - running and throwing this election would be a more than generous payback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 07:32 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Keep hope alive, republican.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:49 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
He has mentioned all at different points.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:58 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Benghazi has been mentioned but I think he should explain what really happened. Guys, I don't think most Americans really understand what the deal is with Benghazi. I mean if I put you on a spotlight and a gave you a mic, could you accurately explain what happened and why it is a big deal? I don't think you guys can, both pro Hillary and anti Hillary.

Same thing with the emails, although I think this is the one subject out of the list providing in this tread that he has been hitting on the most. He needs to ask why she got away but other Americans have been thrown in jail.

Stealing from the White House!!!! Most people forgot about this or were to young to know this. The Clintons took White House property with them when they left. It was silverware and other items that I cannot recall right now.

The banker speeches should be mentioned as well. That is just a bizarre Twilight Zone thing for me.

The Clinton Body Count, whether partially true or all false, is just too deep to get into. No proof, motivations, but no proof. So why go there? You have enough ammo already.

Sniper fire, this just shows she is either crazy or just a blatant liar. Another thing people may have forgot or were too young to know at the time. I mean who lies about something like this? Who claims they were under sniper fire? And there was no need to lie. What is that called? When someone lies just to lie. Like when you say,

Hey did you watch that football game?
Yeah man great game!
Than later on you find out they didn't watch the game. WTF did you lie?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:04 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Man, you Trump supporters are really slipping....

Roseanne Barr spoke out against Hillary Clinton the other week and now Ms. Barr has a broken kneecap that requires surgery. Where's the wild accusation that Notorious HRC had Roseanne kneecapped?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:07 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,445,889 times
Skeletons are for Halloween, silly goose!

Old 10-14-2016, 08:07 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post

Roseanne Barr spoke out against Hillary Clinton the other week and now Ms. Barr has a broken kneecap that requires surgery. Where's the wild accusation that Notorious HRC had Roseanne kneecapped?
The Clintons don't waste time with kneecaps, they make sure people mysteriously drop dead. Usually of suicide.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:08 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post

You guys can't do this? You are speaking to the choir. Do you think responses like this make someone on the fence go, "Oh yeah, Republicans are stupid."

I mean respond and try to convince someone. Tell us what happened at Benghazi. Do you know who been paying the Clintons do to speeches and how much they were paid? Did you know the Clintons had to return White House items that were stolen?

If your point of view is so right, than defend it. If we are so wrong, help us to learn. What do you think of a person who walks around and shouts, "they stupid they crazy they wrong" without getting into details? Not convincing right?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 AM

684 posts, read 514,833 times
I say if the people are stupid enough to vote for either Trump or Clinton then they deserve what they get. Trump is an empty suit with an ego as big as his plane and Hillary is down right evil crooked liar who will sellout the people for her own selfish gain. Not sure why people just don't vote for Johnson or whoever else is on running as they would be better than both.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:18 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
You guys can't do this? You are speaking to the choir. Do you think responses like this make someone on the fence go, "Oh yeah, Republicans are stupid."
Well, yeah...it's obvious that it was a dastardly ploy upon my part to deliver the entire undecided vote to HRC....

Or maybe it was a much too subtle way to point out that it's time for the right wing fringe to at least update their stale and moldy list of accusations that they keep on trotting out.

Even Donald Trump rehashed the 'international cabal of bankers' meme last night in his West Palm Beach speech, which he read off of teleprompters...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies