Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you wish the two major candidates each have a crisis causing them to drop out?
Yes 23 40.35%
No 27 47.37%
I'm just on the cusp of hoping so. 7 12.28%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 02:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,755,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Honestly, have any of us ever had two worse choices before? 2004 comes to mind, but still better
No, we have never had horrible choices as bad as these two. This is entirely scripted by the media to pump up the worst candidate in order to shoe in their candidate, who is a criminal.

Proof that our media have become what Pravda was to the USSR; nothing but a disinformation outlet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 02:42 PM

4,488 posts, read 3,902,930 times
I had a daydream about Hillary perishing in a terrible plane crash. Then I woke up and remembered who her idiot VP is.

Old 10-15-2016, 02:43 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,652,808 times
The Trump/Clinton circus seems appropriate for a nation that looks for it's salvation in politics. It's been a no brainer that these two are far from the best or brightest we could muster as public servants, but, the role of president has been revealed to be that of a puppet anyway, and "T"or "C " fit right in with that notion.

Something really bad has already happened to them both, it's the voters who are hoping for some economic/social salvation from either that deserve the negative fallout from this national disgrace. Voting the lesser of two evils no longer is an option for a country that has done this over and over.

Old 10-15-2016, 02:44 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,677,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm sorry, but I see both Trump and Hillary as horrible people that should not be POTUS.

Is it wrong that I hope they both have serious medical issues that cause them each to drop out?
It's bad karma.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:34 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,698,427 times
Just ONE.

Guess which one? Well... this person has a husband who could not keep his pants zipped up during their marriage, around other women and shared his DNA with a female named Monica, by getting it all over her dress...

Old 10-15-2016, 05:00 PM

24,365 posts, read 22,956,137 times
No one in their right mind thinks these either of these two are fit to be POTUS. Now wishing them tragedy is wrong if its out of hate for them, but wishing them ill for the good of the country is probably okay.
I look at it this way. Your favorite NFL team has two people vying for the position of head coach. One is the worst coach in the history of the game with a record string of losses, extremely poor player draft choices, scandal plagued players from bad leadership, personal ethics problems and is constantly being investigated and fined. That's Hillary. The other is new loud mouth pro team owner who wants to crash the NFL and be his own coach who knows nothing about the game. That's Trump.
Now if somebody told you either of these two would have a winning season and take your team to the Superbowl and win, you'd say they were either insane or morons. Yet on these boards we have Trump and Hillary supporters who are doing just that.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:32 PM

31,926 posts, read 14,913,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I didn't vote for Trump.

Why did you not also mention the Dems blew it by nominating Hillary?
We only had Bernie and Hillary to choose from. You guys had a dozen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies