Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:17 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,958,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Putin has already orchestrated a cyber attack against the U.S. You okay with that?
No. Putin is in the way in Syria. You lose. If we were so concerned about cyber hacks, China has been proven at it for years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 07:17 PM

8,522 posts, read 10,044,926 times
Quote:
Putin has already orchestrated a cyber attack against the U.S. You okay with that?
Why are you so concerned about the possibility of others hacking our government information, yet you are so apathetic and willing to turn a blind eye to what our own government is capable of when they themselves do not provide full disclosure to their own citizens?

FYI - we didn't become and remain a super power by always having clean hands. I wish people would wake the hell up!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 PM

21,395 posts, read 10,448,543 times
Quote:
Good. Let Putin be on the receiving end of a cyber attack for once.

It amuses me that the cult finds this abhorrent, but are perfectly fine with Russia hacking into the U.S. government computers. Yep, that's A-okay with them as long as he is trying to throw an election their way.

It makes you wonder whose side they're on, doesn't it?
Come on Jude! You don't think this is the first time they were on the receiving end, do you? And Putin gave asylum to Edward Snowden, so he knows very well how much we know and how our own systems are set up. No way they didn't get that information out of Snowden.

We should have offered him immunity while he was shopping around for some country to let him in. Of course, immunity for classified information is only given to some people, and they're all involved with the Clintons.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:26 PM

15,454 posts, read 10,373,882 times
"CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia - NBC News"

Perhaps the press is exaggerating the story? I say this because the U.S., China and Russia have been hacking each other for quite some time. Didn't we get in trouble, not very long ago, for hacking Merkel? I don't know, but I was under the impression that everybody hacked everybody. China has probably caused us the most grief. Putin just has his panties in a knot because the administration embarrassed him during the 2011 demonstrations. If I were Obama, I'd ignore what he says.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:26 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,822,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Why are you so concerned about the possibility of others hacking our government information, yet you are so apathetic and willing to turn a blind eye to what our own government is capable of when they themselves do not provide full disclosure to their own citizens?

FYI - we didn't become and remain a super power by always having clean hands. I wish people would wake the hell up!
The question is, why are so many so-called American "patriots" cheering on and encouraging and a foreign government to hack into their own government's cyberspace? Especially a government that is decidedly hostile towards us? That sounds downright treasonous to me.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:33 PM

8,522 posts, read 10,044,926 times
Quote:
The question is, why are so many so-called American "patriots" cheering on and encouraging and a foreign government to hack into their own government's cyberspace? Especially a government that is decidedly hostile towards us? That sounds downright treasonous to me.
Oh wake up. We have about as much control encouraging foreign governments to hack into our own government cyberspace as we do encouraging our own government to tell the truth.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:34 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,456,067 times
Obama sure is pissed that the Democrats are being exposed for what they really are in these emails.

He'd better be glad the press does everything they can to ignore these emails.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:40 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,895,004 times
Quote:
Good. Let Putin be on the receiving end of a cyber attack for once.
Do you honestly think we haven't already been hacking the Russians and everyone else? Really?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:53 PM

33,466 posts, read 17,986,405 times
Putin is laughing at Obama.. and of course Hillary and her lies.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:56 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,444,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Even with all of this the dems do not admit and or disregard everything - they think they're above the law.

If Obama strikes Russia - I know what I would do if I were Putin, I'll keep it at that.
Just like Trump, I guess you find Putin a great leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies