Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 09:06 PM

33,308 posts, read 12,484,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The difference is the Trump excesses are real
As was Bill's _______ on Monica's blue dress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 09:07 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Another poster who claims she's not voting for either candidate, yet is so biased it's ridiculous.

After all of that.....none of us knows....
Another poster who is for Trump and prefers to believe every accusation against Clinton is true, despite a 22 year gap in time between the alleged rape and public claim and dismisses all claims that the women who have come forward to accuse Trump, are liars.

The 1998 interview between Chis Mathews and Trump makes clear both men ( Clinton and Trump) are cut from the same cloth as it relates to women.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:08 PM

33,308 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I'm waiting for the tape of Bill Clinton and Trump, sitting in a sauna debating which one has the bigger hands.
lol

Old 10-16-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What is fake about those videos?
You didn't watch them did you...
What video? Some guy in a mask claiming he has a video?

Old 10-16-2016, 09:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Desperate teapublicans are pathetic.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:17 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,343,788 times
Quote:
Another poster who claims she's not voting for either candidate, yet is so biased it's ridiculous.

After all of that.....none of us knows....
Yes, when someone is using facts, it must be bias.
What would someone using made up information be? Fair & Balanced?

Old 10-16-2016, 09:18 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Another poster who is for Trump and prefers to believe every accusation against Clinton is true, despite a 22 year gap in time between the alleged rape and public claim and dismisses all claims that the women who have come forward to accuse Trump, are liars.

The 1998 interview between Chis Mathews and Trump makes clear both men ( Clinton and Trump) are cut from the same cloth as it relates to women.
I've said numerous times, I'm not pro-Trump - I'm just anti-Hillary.

I only believe what I can look into and feel confident is true.

So, unlike you, I've been very honest about who I'm backing and who I'm against.

It's just like the discussions about Muslims. For months you tried to shame anyone who said they don't want Muslims here because they cannot be properly vetted - and suddenly you're against letting them in, for now.

Gimme a break. Some of us don't have memories as short as yours apparently is.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:31 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
Quote:
Immediately?

Took Juanita Broderick 22 years to claim Bill had raped her. Nothing came of her claim other than she made good money being interviewed and wrote a book.

Took Kathy Wiley 5 years to claim Bill had groped her. Nothing came of it.

Took Paula Jones 3 years to claim sexual molestation. That was settled and a gag order put into place. Trump called her " a loser" in 1998.

During Clinton's first campaign, Gennifer Flowers came forward claiming she and Bill had a 12 year affair going back 15 years. He admitted to a brief fling 15 years prior.

Monica was a consensual partner.

Trump's affairs and self professed sexual prowess were front page news in the NYC tabloids for decades and he loved every minute of it. Wife #1 alleged physical violence and marital rape. That was settled and a gag order put in place.

Not reasonable to believe Bill is guilty of all allegations while ignoring Trump's shenanigans. Both guys are pigs. Not the first or last pigs who occupied and/ or may occupy the Oval Office.

None of us know who is telling the truth or not.
the difference in reality is that bill clinton was, back then and still is today, defended for his transgressions, where as trump gets slammed over his. so what is the difference here? trump is running as a republican. if he were running as a democrat, he would also be defended by the left, as well as being held up to the world as the next savior of the country.

deny it if you want, but THAT is the WHOLE TRUTH of the matter.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:06 PM

Quote:
I've said numerous times, I'm not pro-Trump - I'm just anti-Hillary.

I only believe what I can look into and feel confident is true.

So, unlike you, I've been very honest about who I'm backing and who I'm against.

It's just like the discussions about Muslims. For months you tried to shame anyone who said they don't want Muslims here because they cannot be properly vetted - and suddenly you're against letting them in, for now.

Gimme a break. Some of us don't have memories as short as yours apparently is.
I consistently oppose using a broad brush to paint which puts me at odds with many posters. (shrug)

70 million people enter the US each year on tourist/ business/ student visas. Most depart before their visas expire. Asking 70 million people if they are Muslim and using affirmative responses to deny entry is silly stuff.

Guess the US could deny entry to anyone with a passport from a country with known terrorism activity. Would that include France and Belgium?

Would that include wealthy royalty/ government officials/ diplomats/ UN members and their families? Or do some of the connected people get a pass?

Cherry- picking refugees on the basis of religion is goofy stuff. Just put the whole refugee resettlement on the back burner until we bring the disposition of 11-12 million non- criminal illegal immigrants to a conclusion.

I am not voting for either nominee. I don't care for baggage and the conflicts of interest both present.

Unlike some, I don't write Trump off.

I don't attribute or blame my outcomes on any POTUS. And I continue to think all do the best they can with the cards they have been dealt.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:07 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,000 times
The alt right is pinning their hopes that there's a video of a former president raping a 13 year old.

Sick stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies