Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 04:20 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Too late for that nonsense.......most of Europe is changed for the worse, no turning back.

Get used to more and more Muslim no-go zones and occasional Jihad-massacres.
It's no different in the US. We are letting in at least 100,000-300,000 muslims immigrants and refugees a year every year plus many millions more of temporary visitors. US law enforcement and intelligence is just suppressing Islamic terrorism better..for now. The US population of muslims may be as high as 6% now, but more importantly it is growing fast.

Thanks Hillary voters. You do realize she, along with the Bushes, is bought off by the Saudis and other islam states? Good job .
| National Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 04:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Since the government put aside money to give to these charities to take these *refugees*, I see no reason to put all the blame on the charity.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:56 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
The people that bring you hilLIARy Clinton will deliver this too.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:59 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The German mayor has begged for intervention over the 'explosive situation' caused by a refugee crimewave in the picturesque ski town.

Police say refugees brawl in the streets and vandalise public property in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, and residents allege they are responsible for serious sexual assaults.

Mayor of Garmisch-Partenkirchen begs for help to tackle 'explosive refugee crime wave' | Daily Mail Online

Islamophilic Democrats are shills for Islam and want to unleash the same hell on American towns across the nation by increasing the number of Muslim refugees from Syria.

Bringing in Muslims into an Infidel nation is akin to releasing the Carp into the Great Lakes.
1) It is not all Muslims. I'm no Muslim expert and I don't know if the difference between Shia or Sunni may have anything at all to do with it (or not), but what I can see of the City of Baku on video I have a hard time believing Baku would tolerate those Muslims bothering its tourists and its young women of Baku. And Baku is a mostly Muslim city made up of Shia Muslims.

Actually, I have a young nephew that has spent time in Germany as an exchange student. He loved it. And I'm going to hazard a guess Baku might have more in common with German and European cities than Milwaukee does. Particularly in violent crime but also in architecture.

2) I don't feel sorry for Germany. They deserve it for supporting the destabilization and murders throughout the Middle East.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5mpIfKlQbZ8

Quote:
Birthday in Baku!

Old 10-16-2016, 05:10 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
1) It is not all Muslims. I'm no Muslim expert and I don't know if the difference between Shia or Sunni may have anything at all to do with it (or not), but what I can see of the City of Baku on video I have a hard time believing Baku would tolerate those Muslims bothering its tourists and its young women of Baku. And Baku is a mostly Muslim city made up of Shia Muslims.

Actually, I have a young nephew that has spent time in Germany as an exchange student. He loved it. And I'm going to hazard a guess Baku might have more in common with German and European cities than Milwaukee does. Particularly in violent crime but also in architecture.

2) I don't feel sorry for Germany. They deserve it for supporting the destabilization and murders throughout the Middle East.
Russian invasion/rule of Azerbaijan did them good. It would have been better if Afghanistan would have fallen to Russia as well, the Russians would have squeezed Islam out of society.

Infidel nations should invade the 50+ Islam occupied countries that are hell-holes, not to bring democracy as Bush foolishly tried, but to make them Liberal secular-leaning societies.

Unfortunately, Liberals in the West support further Islamization of countries occupied by Islam e.g. Obama's support for the fascist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt which is Anti-Women, LGBT, and Minorities.

Obama you jerk!

Old 10-16-2016, 05:22 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Russian invasion/rule of Azerbaijan did them good. It would have been better if Afghanistan would have fallen to Russia as well, the Russians would have squeezed Islam out of society.

Infidel nations should invade the 50+ Islam occupied countries that are hell-holes, not to bring democracy as Bush foolishly tried, but to make them Liberal secular-leaning societies.

Unfortunately, Liberals in the West support further Islamization of countries occupied by Islam e.g. Obama's support for the fascist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt which is Anti-Women, LGBT, and Minorities.

Obama you jerk!
We need the separation of cultures to remain between the West and Islam that existed from 700 AD until about the 1960s and especially after first being dismantled by the 1965 immigration act but the first Bush onwards. Otherwise they will Islamize the West as they've desired to for 1300 years. You can thank Democrats and globalist Republicans and their equivalents in Europe for what we have today.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:21 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:

Obama you jerk!
I don't support or condone past Soviet invasions. That includes their failed invasion of Afghanistan which turned out to be the communist Russians "Vietnam." Including the affects on their soldiers returning home and getting hooked on drugs or having been hooked on drugs.

I have no ill will towards Muslims. Not Muslims just living their lives and not bothering anyone. I have problems with the Muslim Brotherhood and these other groups tormenting Muslims, Jews, and Christians wherever they invade.

In other places I can tolerate Islam but not a few of the practiced of the local population of Muslims. Like stonning to death homosexuals and women accused of committing adultery. So, in those cases, as long as they abandoned a few practices I don't care if they live by the rest of their Sharia law.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:11 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
" German town mayor begs for help to tackle "explosive refugee crime wave" "

Poor mayor, he's out of luck. Merkel should be ousted and charged with treason.

Old 10-17-2016, 01:15 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
While I have reservations on the Democrats' plan to bring in 400k more Muslim refugees we would never have the scale of problem Europe does because we have a vetting process, Germany let in 800k people and thought vetting them later was smart. Most refugees in Europe are single young men, many aren't even from Syria. On both sides of the pond the real goal was to increase labor supply for corporate elites but done in the guise of helping young children from dying on rafts.
The global super rich create the conditions that make people refugees and then it's the working class people in the West who suffer.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:00 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
While I have reservations on the Democrats' plan to bring in 400k more Muslim refugees we would never have the scale of problem Europe does because we have a vetting process, Germany let in 800k people and thought vetting them later was smart. Most refugees in Europe are single young men, many aren't even from Syria. On both sides of the pond the real goal was to increase labor supply for corporate elites but done in the guise of helping young children from dying on rafts.
The global super rich create the conditions that make people refugees and then it's the working class people in the West who suffer.

1) You probably want to tell the Director of the FBI, the Director of the CIA, and the counterterrorist agents about this vetting process - since they've all come out against allowing *refugees* in, saying we do not have a system in place to properly vet them.

2) Interesting you say most are young single men, when the liars pushing for this all insist they're women and children. Which is it?

3) Vetting process or not, these are people from a culture that does not assimilate with our culture. They've chased the French Jews out of Paris so they're leaving the country, they're hostile within their host countries making all kinds of demands, and even the ones who don't cut your head off are committing crimes against people.

If you'll take some time to read European newspapers and listen to people being interviewed who actually have experience living among them, it may open your eyes. You can start by looking up the news about the young women who were sexually assaulted on New Years Eve in Cologne this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies