Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 06:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
So our government should not get involved with a state sponsored hacking operation against our sovereignty?

You guys okay with this, huh?

How... Patriotic.
We don't know who is behind the hacking of all these emails.

We do know who is at fault for not using a secure server, however.

They did absolutely NOTHING to Hillary for putting our country at risk, yet you want the guys who took advantage of her stupidity and negligence to fry? Why aren't you screaming bloody murder over her part in this?

As far as I'm concerned, those involved are whistle blowers exposing the corruption and lies behind the DNC and Hillary.

I've got no problem with that. In fact, I think it's high time. It should impact the way Americans vote. It's actually embarrassing that it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 08:07 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,661,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
We don't know who is behind the hacking of all these emails.
You might want to tell that to Mike Pence...

Quote:
Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said evidence implicates Russia in recent email hacks tied to the U.S. election, contradicting his running mate, Donald Trump, who cast doubt on Russia's involvement.

"I think there's no question that the evidence continues to point in that direction," Pence said. "There should be severe consequences to Russia or any sovereign nation that is compromising the privacy or the security of the United States of America."

In another interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Pence said "there's more and more evidence that implicates Russia."

Old 10-20-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
You might want to tell that to Mike Pence...
Before you get all puffy over what you perceive to be a gotcha moment, I don't care. I'm no Pence fan. I'm no Trump fan either. But I'm really tired of the b.s. coverups with the Dems and their fanboys and girls pointing their fingers at all the wrong people.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:27 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,661,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Before you get all puffy over what you perceive to be a gotcha moment, I don't care. I'm no Pence fan. I'm no Trump fan either. But I'm really tired of the b.s. coverups with the Dems and their fanboys and girls pointing their fingers at all the wrong people.
Fair enough.

Are you also upset with the Republican nominee for Vice President "pointing his finger at the wrong people?"

Fair is fair. If you're going to be "tired" of one person doing it, you should be "tired" of all people doing it.

Of course, maybe I'm naive here, but maybe, just maybe, Mike Pence is privy to more information and intelligence than you, and is able to speak a little more authoritatively on some subjects. Like this one.

Maybe?

Old 10-20-2016, 09:02 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who's in Ecuador?

Who?
Isnt he the one on first base?

Old 10-21-2016, 09:32 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Fair enough.

Are you also upset with the Republican nominee for Vice President "pointing his finger at the wrong people?"
He's not going to win, so who cares. On the other hand, you Democrats support a woman who endangered our national security with her ego-maniacal carelessness.

Old 10-21-2016, 10:04 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Obama is a witless dolt who just follows orders. In this case he's still under Hillary's control.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:00 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,379,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
I would think one of his friends could get internet service to him by standing close to the embassy with a mobile hotspot with good range. He could then piggyback off of it.
From the UK. 4chan is trying to get Assange back online.

4chan's Trying to Get Julian Assange Back Online | Gizmodo UK

Old 10-21-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Fair enough.

Fair is fair. If you're going to be "tired" of one person doing it, you should be "tired" of all people doing it.

Of course, maybe I'm naive here, but maybe, just maybe, Mike Pence is privy to more information and intelligence than you, and is able to speak a little more authoritatively on some subjects. Like this one.

Maybe?
Are you kidding? I'm not only disgusted by Trump, I'm upset with the entire Republican party for allowing close to 20 people enter the ring, which diluted the entire process, and then not taking swift action when they saw Trump's numbers going up.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:57 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
They don't like Snowden because Snowden doesn't like spying.

They don't like Wikileaks because of spying.

What's the common thread here ya think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies