Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 12:42 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,012,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
Hillary Clinton-supporting and ISIS-funding Saudi Arabia has announced a racially-based immigration policy which includes a rule that non-Saudis who marry Saudis will never gain citizenship and will always remain foreigners, as will their children.

The new policy—aimed at preserving Saudi Arabia’s Semitic homogeneity—flies in the face of the leftist worldview propagated by Clinton, whose foundation has received over $25 million in donations from the Saudi government.

Quartz: “Wealthy Muslims Helped Donald Trump Build His Empire,” Including Via Deals With Saudis And Qataris. A December 7 Quartz article detailed “some of the more prominent deals and partnerships with Muslim individuals, governments, and companies that have buoyed the Trump brand over the years.” These business ventures involve Qatar Airways, which has had a “‘corporate campus’ in the Trump Tower … since at least 2008;” two Saudi princes who live in Trump Tower; Saudi Prince Alwaleed, who took “majority control of New York’s Plaza hotel, [which gave] Trump ‘more breathing room with bank creditors’” and purchased Trump’s $18 million yacht; the Trump International Golf Club in Dubai; and Trump Home partnerships in “Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.” Quartz later reported that regional retailer Lifestyle stopped selling Trump Home products in its stores in Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other countries following Trump’s anti-Muslim comments. [Quartz, 12/7/15; 12/9/15]

CBS News: “Trump Has Been Partnering With Arab Investors For Years” And Is “Actively Looking” At Business Opportunities In “Abu Dhabi, Qatar And Saudi Arabia.” CBS News reported that there is a “Trump Tower complex in Baku, Azerbaijan, and a resort under construction in Bali, Indonesia, to be managed as a Trump-branded property.” The article also quoted Ivanka Trump saying “that in addition to Dubai, the Trump Organization was actively looking ‘at multiple business opportunities’ in Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.” [CBS News, 12/9/15]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 12:58 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Quartz: “Wealthy Muslims Helped Donald Trump Build His Empire,” Including Via Deals With Saudis And Qataris. A December 7 Quartz article detailed “some of the more prominent deals and partnerships with Muslim individuals, governments, and companies that have buoyed the Trump brand over the years.” These business ventures involve Qatar Airways, which has had a “‘corporate campus’ in the Trump Tower … since at least 2008;” two Saudi princes who live in Trump Tower; Saudi Prince Alwaleed, who took “majority control of New York’s Plaza hotel, [which gave] Trump ‘more breathing room with bank creditors’” and purchased Trump’s $18 million yacht; the Trump International Golf Club in Dubai; and Trump Home partnerships in “Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.” Quartz later reported that regional retailer Lifestyle stopped selling Trump Home products in its stores in Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other countries following Trump’s anti-Muslim comments. [Quartz, 12/7/15; 12/9/15]

CBS News: “Trump Has Been Partnering With Arab Investors For Years” And Is “Actively Looking” At Business Opportunities In “Abu Dhabi, Qatar And Saudi Arabia.” CBS News reported that there is a “Trump Tower complex in Baku, Azerbaijan, and a resort under construction in Bali, Indonesia, to be managed as a Trump-branded property.” The article also quoted Ivanka Trump saying “that in addition to Dubai, the Trump Organization was actively looking ‘at multiple business opportunities’ in Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.” [CBS News, 12/9/15]
Trump is a business man, not a politician. Businesses buy/sell assets.

As a politician if you take huge sums in the range of hundreds of millions of $ like Hillary has done. Hillary has no service to provide to Saudis as a politician. All she can do is be a lap dog for this oppressive Government.

As a Liberal I am outraged when politicians are bought out by oppressive Governments. Governments that are Anti-Women, LGBT and Minorities.
#NeverHillary

Old 10-21-2016, 01:19 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
I put it but it doesn't show it...
here it is

Saudi Arabia
So far as I can tell, reading the article in that link, the law is aimed at protecting the nation and nationality of the Saudi Arabians. Or one could say the internal culture of the Saudi Arabian nation.

Saudi Arabia already does not allow the construction of churches in Saudi Arabia or even the book the bible to legally exist within its national territory.

This helps a lot in protecting a nation and people from cultural conversion.

Saudi Arabia is not particularly dumb. Some ideas they have I might agree with but there are a number of beliefs they have that are not reconcible with my beliefs. They are smarter than liberals though as liberals are smarter than conservatives. In terms of intelligent plans on how to overcome your adversary.

The Russians are not as dumb as the Americans and, so, Saudi Arabia will have difficulty spreading their Sunni radical types of beliefs in Russia. The Russians make alliances with Muslims that have the opposite views of the radicals the Saudi's finance and send out as missionaries across the earth and into the United States.

I really don't have any problem with more Muslims coming into the United States because they are generally socially conservative, even the non-radical ones, and therefore in sizable numbers in the future will by math transform the culture within the US wherever they hold significant numbers.

But I have no power in the game and that is why I don't care.

If I were charged with the responsibility of protecting the American people and it's way of life I would take a completely different route with a different attitude. But I'm not in charge and Americans have leaders that sell them down the river. That is not my fault and the impending changes the radicals will bring is really not my "problem."

Old 10-21-2016, 01:22 PM

39,877 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Hell, maybe if Trump threw a few million at the Clinton Foundation, Hillbilly would support him too.

Hillary Clinton-best politician money can buy.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Trump is a business man, not a politician. Businesses buy/sell assets.

As a politician if you take huge sums in the range of hundreds of millions of $ like Hillary has done. Hillary has no service to provide to Saudis as a politician. All she can do is be a lap dog for this oppressive Government.

As a Liberal I am outraged when politicians are bought out by oppressive Governments. Governments that are Anti-Women, LGBT and Minorities.
#NeverHillary
So you are saying there is no ethical responsibly on business but there is when collecting money for charity.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
So you are saying there is no ethical responsibly on business but there is when collecting money for charity.
AS a businessman Trump either bought or sold services/assets. There was no free money that he got.

Hillary is a politician who got around $200 million each from Saudi, Qatar, and what service can politicians give, except for being lap dogs for the Governments who are Anti-Women, LGBT, and Minorities.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:54 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Leftists are lap dogs for Islam. Expect no outrage towards their allies.

Here Donny! Here Boy!

Woof! Woof!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...lim-countries/

Old 10-21-2016, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Once again doing business and getting free money (lap dog) are two different things.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.8663d919ba14

Old 10-21-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
AS a businessman Trump either bought or sold services/assets. There was no free money that he got.

Hillary is a politician who got around $200 million each from Saudi, Qatar, and what service can politicians give, except for being lap dogs for the Governments who are Anti-Women, LGBT, and Minorities.
It's a charity, if you read the wikileaks emails you can see their workflow where they match donors with causes, are you saying that Sec Clinton got 200 mill into her personal account?
My point is we condemn companies who do business in regimes we deemed to violate human rights, if Trump is doing business there he is profiting from that regime after all that's the point of conducting business to make money, so he loses any kind of moral high ground.

Old 10-21-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
It's a charity, if you read the wikileaks emails you can see their workflow where they match donors with causes, are you saying that Sec Clinton got 200 mill into her personal account?
My point is we condemn companies who do business in regimes we deemed to violate human rights, if Trump is doing business there he is profiting from that regime after all that's the point of conducting business to make money, so he loses any kind of moral high ground.
Saudi Arabia is one of the worst violators of human rights. They do not believe in charity, and especially for Infidel causes/countries.

They only time SA is going to throw millions around is if you become their puppet and serve their interest. Hillary is bought over by a country which treats horribly; Women, LGBT, and Minorities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies