Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 05:00 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
With the daily barrage of Wikileaks emails, everybody at work, stores, water coolers, restaurants, Facebook posts, are ALL about the daily release of the Hillary emails.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...julian-assange

Today's dump is on Hillary transfering $1.4 billion from her foundation into a private account in Qatar.

Why won't media cover these releases?
No doubt much of the media has a liberal bias. Nothing new.

I hear and see related stuff all day long. But I don't only frequent liberal biased media.

With the wikileaks there is so much information and all at once. And everything is hard to verify.

Legitimate media intends to verify before publishing. Obviously much of what comes out with wikileaks is quickly thrown out there by less than legitimate web sites for instance. And I see no reason not to push out that raw information. We are all smart enough to understand that everything you hear or read on the Internet is not necessarily truth, including wikileaks. As things evolve I am sure more will come out of the liberal media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2016, 05:06 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Well because Clinton's emails are the truth . Clinton doesn't even deny that ....the media is less believable than wiki leaks

Old 10-23-2016, 06:03 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,797 times
Clinton is backed by the same elitists who own and operate the news media. Most Americans to naive to see the truth about her. Wait until Hillary the war hawk spreads her wings of destruction and sends our children and grandchildren off to war. Let's see how well she is liked then.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:07 PM

8,484 posts, read 6,891,592 times
It's been reported everyday on CNN, MSNBC, Fox and all the other media outlets. It just gets overshadowed by Trump's daily clown show utterances and nonsense. Just about the only one who doesn't discuss it is Trump himself who is pretty much preoccupied with his personal attacks on his detractors.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:33 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
I'm glad the news is not reporting on those emails.

They were illegally obtained.
They are an invasion of privacy.
They really cannot be verified that they were not tampered with.

I ignore any news about these emails, for the above reasons.

I suspect Hillary is doing the same.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:45 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

the problem with your theory is this is a Race for President and ties in the 30years of Corruption, Play to Play and racketeering.
CN has pulled the mic on any who mentions these mails, which is a news worthy piece.

CNN cuts satellite feed as soon as WikiLeaks is mentioned by ...

▶ 1:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
4 days ago - Uploaded by Atwin
During a panel discussion on CNN with news anchor Chris Cuomo and guests Republican pro-Trump ...

Old 10-23-2016, 08:28 PM

1,586 posts, read 2,148,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Even if the emails are accurate, time after time the supposed bombshells turn out to be nothing but farts.

Who wants to read about the Clinton campaign staff communicating, coordinating... working as team? This is pretty tame stuff compared to Trump saying he forces his "affections" on women and they take it because he is a star and then threatens to sue each and every woman who steps up and says he forced his "affections" on her.
Bingo. I was pretty much done with the emails after the headline on the first batch -- this is what WikiLeaks was actually pushing as the big revelation -- was that Hillary gave a speech where she said she grew up middle class, and since she's been very fortunate in her life, she doesn't have to deal with the same struggles the middle class do anymore, but she still hasn't forgotten where she came from. I was like, Wait, what? Is that really it? Oh my God, they've got nothing! Like, that's the same stuff she'd say in a nationally televised speech, today.

Most of the other allegedly damning revelations have amounted to "Hillary's campaign tried to win an election against Bernie Sanders."

Old 10-23-2016, 10:20 PM

16,591 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
No doubt much of the media has a liberal bias. Nothing new.

I hear and see related stuff all day long. But I don't only frequent liberal biased media.

With the wikileaks there is so much information and all at once. And everything is hard to verify.

Legitimate media intends to verify before publishing. Obviously much of what comes out with wikileaks is quickly thrown out there by less than legitimate web sites for instance. And I see no reason not to push out that raw information. We are all smart enough to understand that everything you hear or read on the Internet is not necessarily truth, including wikileaks. As things evolve I am sure more will come out of the liberal media.
One wonders if you feel the same way about unvetted accusations against the opposition party candidate?
The MSM did little to no vetting of Trumps accusers, despite it smelling like a contrived set up tp help Hillary win.
Regarding your evolve theory, would you really want to have Hillary elected, then find out all or most of the Wikileaks revelations are true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

First of all, the liberals were not so cautious and deliberate when Wikileaks was releasing info about Bush and the Iraq war. Instead they were using the info to attack Bush.
Hypocrisy anyone?

Regardless, the DNC, and people like Podesta have all but admitted things in those emails are true, if not painting the entire picture.
So anyone who blissfully ignores the information that is not disputed by the Democrats, is willfully ignorant for political reasons.

`

Old 10-23-2016, 10:43 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
It does not meet the DNC Profile in blaming someone else!

Old 10-23-2016, 11:35 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies