Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 06:48 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Trump was the best choice offered. No one would've voted for Kasich and he was a globalist, so what would we gained anyway?

Let's be honest, no Republicans can win because of the demographics and the media is against them.
no Republican will win because they have screwed the country up via congress! more media coverage was exposure was given to Trump 100 fold- he really cant cry, and that's why the other Republicans did not win out in the primaries-
this will not apply in this election. As for demographics- yea America-- where do you live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2016, 12:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'm enthusiastic about Trump. He's the best Republican candidate we had in my time. He's the first time it wasn't an establishment candidate. Does that mean I have to find Trump the most likable? No, Reagan was more likable, even W could be, but that doesn't mean I liked their policies better. It's the policies that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Republicans, you could have had John Kasich, one of the most qualified men to ever run for the spot,'

Thank you for your PERSONAL opinion.Thankfully , you only get ONE vote.

Kasich had his chance and blew it.

He had the SAME chance all 17 had.

Why is it that people choose to insult everybody else who does NOT agree with them 100%?

Make makes you think you think you are so perfect that ALL of US should follow you?

It is going to hurt a LOT when you fall off that high horse you ride on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Kashich is a sicko.. Rino. expands welfare, is for Nafta..a true globalist.. did not honor his pledge. Not a man of his word. Has absolutely NO CHARACTER. Saw Kasich in hate mode more than once. Can be very nasty to people. Turned me off completely. He is unhinged with hate.
My goodness. SMH....it's like you Republicans have all fallen and bumped your collective heads at the same time. It's just...astonishing.

Even at the precipice of an electoral massacre/disaster, you guys STILL don't get it. Why don't you all fall and bump your heads again? You know...to reverse the damage from the first fall. Because this level of total oblivion and unwillingness to soul search is like nothing I've ever seen before. Do you guys actually want a chance to govern, or are you happy to just remain on the sidelines and perpetually carp about everything you have no power to change?

Kasich is some kind of idiot? Why? Because he realizes that the name of the game in elective politics is compromise for crying out loud? When did you right wingers adopt this notion that fringe fanaticism should be a proper substitution for mainstream contemporary politics?

I know...1994. But in 2008, you guys went totally off the rails crazy and now the nation sees you for what you are: unhinged.

Whatever...just as long as you're not unhinged in the White House.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:50 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Many people see Trump as an outsider, who may really try to make some needed and beneficial changes. I can see why they are fired-up.

Many people see Hillary as, well, a corrupt insider who can continue the same old failed
policies, even doubling-down and implementing more idiocy.....but HEY, anybody but Drumpf!!!!!
Kind of funny how the left uses alt-right, drumpf, orange man, ect.......are all of you just cut from the same cloth, with no ideas of your own. While holding up your hand showing the peace sign!.......no wonder we're heading for the bottom of the barrel.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:00 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Kind of funny how the left uses alt-right, drumpf, orange man, ect.......are all of you just cut from the same cloth, with no ideas of your own. While holding up your hand showing the peace sign!.......no wonder we're heading for the bottom of the barrel.
As always, the right sees the future as some sort of Mel Gibson post apocalyptic dystopia.

No wonder you guys are so gloomy and angry all the time.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:10 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
It is amazing. This rampant desire to see things go south. When anyone rational can project that Clinton simply continues the present course.

And no I don't think a Trump election would led to disaster either. Some things I would not like to see...like continuing the USSC in the conservative direction. But no the world would not come tumbling down...just a few years of nonsense until a new election returned some sanity.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Your party is already at the bottom of the barrel.

And next month, they'll be at the bottom of the ballot too!

Old 10-23-2016, 02:37 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
no Republican will win because they have screwed the country up via congress! more media coverage was exposure was given to Trump 100 fold- he really cant cry, and that's why the other Republicans did not win out in the primaries-
this will not apply in this election. As for demographics- yea America-- where do you live?
Republicans haven't actually won the presidency since 2004 and barely did in 2000. The demographics were changed by constant mass immigration. The polls and exit vote is clear. Identity politics forever now.

Old 10-23-2016, 03:53 PM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 23 hours ago)

27,163 posts, read 13,449,232 times
I don't know how America is going to top the Trump v Clinton Election, talk about the rest of world ROFLing.

Just when I thought you couldn't top Bill and his Cigar, you come up with George Dubya, then this.

I can only presume in the future we could have the likes of Adam Sandler (Rep) v Rob Schneider (Dem).

America really does now how to keep the world entertained, although the rest of the world is very glad that we don't have to actually vote.

Still Thanks for the Laughs and God Bless America.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:31 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
As always, the right sees the future as some sort of Mel Gibson post apocalyptic dystopia.

No wonder you guys are so gloomy and angry all the time.

Oh you are cute.......no doom and gloom,just NEVER Hillary! More like Mel Gibson and the Patriot.....

No loyalty to the Queen......

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Your party is already at the bottom of the barrel.

And next month, they'll be at the bottom of the ballot too!
Only the GOP

The only reason Hillary if Hillary wins is because she is cheating.......if you people had a lick of sense you would see this is wrong. Republicans may be in the line of fire, but don't think for one minute you are important to the Democrat party!

Old 10-23-2016, 04:50 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Oh you are cute.......no doom and gloom,just NEVER Hillary! More like Mel Gibson and the Patriot.....
Patriots support the USA. America's "patriotic" right wing loves the Russian dwarf.

Quote:
No loyalty to the Queen......
Actually, it was King George III we rebelled against. Somewhat ironic that our George beat their George.

Of course, back in 1776, the conservatives in America were known as loyalists, torries, and traitors. Seems they were concentrated in the Old South, too.

FYI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies