Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2016, 12:52 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
who said anything about 'special action'?
you sound like you need a safe space, feeling so threatened by imaginary events
No, I do not need safe spaces. I just don't trust alot of people's intentions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 01:00 PM

I decided to go a Google Search on crime in Atlanta and GA State and GA Tech. Both are located near sketchy parts of Atlanta. While both have their share of crime issues, neither have had problems as bad as Temple. There isn't the phenomenon of big mob of underclass types attack students. I'm wondering this. Atlanta has a higher percentage of Blacks than Philadelphia. Atlanta is 52-53 percent Black while Philadelphia is about 40 Black, 40 percent White. In Atlanta, flash mob attacks are very rarely, if they happen at all. I've heard plenty about apartment complex shootings, mainly Black on Black. The most dangerous place to be a student in Atlanta, is Morehouse College.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If this were being discussed from a "we have problems with crime, we need safety for all", this thread would be more peaceful. However, judging from what the OP has said, and from what others are saying, this event is being used as an excuse to say "see what Blacks are like, we need to take special action against them". I consider that a threat to me.
Right here is part of the problem. Kindly point out where the majority of posts state 'this is what blacks are like, we need to take special action against them'.

THESE ARE HATE CRIMES. I don't care how many times posters deny it, say they just aren't sure, or become upset by the thread and not by the act - these are hate crimes. In addition, they've been going on for several years, are not rare, and are buried by the media with police pretending they're not racially motivated. Yet there are posters also denying that part of it. Give me a break.

You even have one poster chastising another for not mentioning ONE incident against a black person.

Nobody is talking about YOU. Most posters aren't saying all black people are like this. They're saying there is an element of society that finds violence appropriate and we're talking about it. Don't take it personally. And by the way, most of us know that white trash thugs are as bad as black thugs.

That's the issue I take with this topic, and I doubt I'm the only white person who feels that way.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread. I will not feel bad at all if anyone engaging in these wildings is killed. I hope they soon try this with the wrong guy and are all shot dead whether they're black, white, brown, yellow, purple or multi-colored. I know I'm a horrible person for feeling that way, and six months ago, I DIDN'T feel that way, but based on some encounters people I love have had, I just can't be that benevolent anymore.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Right here is part of the problem. Kindly point out where the majority of posts state 'this is what blacks are like, we need to take special action against them'.

THESE ARE HATE CRIMES. I don't care how many times posters deny it, say they just aren't sure, or become upset by the thread and not by the act - these are hate crimes. In addition, they've been going on for several years, are not rare, and are buried by the media with police pretending they're not racially motivated. Yet there are posters also denying that part of it. Give me a break.

You even have one poster chastising another for not mentioning ONE incident against a black person.

Nobody is talking about YOU. Most posters aren't saying all black people are like this. They're saying there is an element of society that finds violence appropriate and we're talking about it. Don't take it personally. And by the way, most of us know that white trash thugs are as bad as black thugs.

That's the issue I take with this topic, and I doubt I'm the only white person who feels that way.

I'll repeat what I said earlier in the thread. I will not feel bad at all if anyone engaging in these wildings is killed. I hope they soon try this with the wrong guy and are all shot dead whether they're black, white, brown, yellow, purple or multi-colored. I know I'm a horrible person for feeling that way, and six months ago, I DIDN'T feel that way, but based on some encounters people I love have had, I just can't be that benevolent anymore.
Well, whenever the OP says "hope you enjoy DIEversity and equality", what else am I suppose to think?

If this is about hate crimes, then it should have been made specifically about that. Maybe they aren't talking about me, but I do know the history of some persons here.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:14 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
We can find footage of White sports fans rioting after championships.

Everyday while beating up people and not just property? If you are able to do that, then I will gladly subscribe to your channel and recommend swift justice upon them.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
It does go both ways and I say this as someone who lives in Louisiana where there are plenty of DIRT POOR white Americans and they are just as bad as any black hoodlum that you may encounter.

Go post a thread about violence those poor white Americans are engaging in against black people, which would be more appropriate than trying to hijack this discussion.

I PROMISE you that if you do that, the majority of people posting in this thread, will participate in that one, disavowing the behavior of the white thugs, and excoriating those who engaged in it.

This kind of thing is horrifying, regardless of who is doing it to whom.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:16 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Quote:
If this were being discussed from a "we have problems with crime, we need safety for all", this thread would be more peaceful. However, judging from what the OP has said, and from what others are saying, this event is being used as an excuse to say "see what Blacks are like, we need to take special action against them". I consider that a threat to me.
Perhaps you should go to the"black input" thread and discuss your concerns.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Well, whenever the OP says "hope you enjoy DIEversity and equality", what else am I suppose to think?

If this is about hate crimes, then it should have been made specifically about that. Maybe they aren't talking about me, but I do know the history of some persons here.
Nobody even knows who you are, let's be realistic.

This is about one incident which is a hate crime. It's offensive that people want to deny that or mock that this isn't a rare event. Disgustingly offensive.

And I also know the history of some of the people here, which is why I said 'the majority of posters' and not 'all the posters'.

Ignore the ignorant. There's nothing you can ever post that will change their minds about black people as a group. Not you personally, but black people in general.

Just as there's nothing I can post that will ever change the minds of the black racists on c-d. The difference between us is, I don't care what people I have zero respect for, think.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Perhaps you should go to the"black input" thread and discuss your concerns.
That comment alone let's me know the intentions of your thread.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:28 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:

If it was just 25% more likely for blacks to commit a crime, I would not even make a fuss. Hell, I'd take 100%. Its off the charts. Its like 5X more at best , and some crimes are even worse. Its due to a combination of factors including the passive complicity of people who are not black. Black racism has little or no social cost. A black can suggest genocide and suffer little consequence. If someone mentions anything about blacks, its a fire storm. Black race hate is running amok because its unchecked. The ladder part of that problem is a white problem. One of my least favorite aspects of American whites is their oppressive conformity , and they are not disappointing in this case. They are not treating blacks with proper agency. Black degeneracy is encouraged and rewarded.

The US used to be a 90% white and 10% black country. By my observation , 100% show no fitness to rule. Both demographics have fatal forms of self loathing. and degeneracy. So accordingly displacement of these populations is well underway.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 10-27-2016 at 01:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies