Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 08:47 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times

Advertisements

Hate crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 09:37 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I will rep this post if I can.

I don't know why people persist in denying the obvious. In Sexual Emergency - Rapist Who Couldn't Control Himself has Conviction Overturned, many people (not on this board) have accused me or prejudice for correctly guessing the ethnic extraction of the attacker. We will all be better off when discrete communities stop screaming "racism" but confront very real problems. Let's face it, the civilized majority won't take the feckless leader's indecision forever. This is how we're almost getting Trump as President. For other reasons that's unlikely but it's a nightmarish possibility.

Eventually people may take the law into their own hands if governments won't enforce it. That goes for savage attacks on university students and rapes of 10 year old boys in swimming pools, as well as for planes slammed into office towers. The officer who shot Michael Brown will look like an attendee at a Sunday school picnic compared to what might happen.
I'm still shaking my head at posters being chastised for starting and participating in the damn thread. One more opportunity to bash black people? It's on the news, it's a problem. If this is a bad reflection on black people, they're blaming the wrong group. Don't blame the people talking about it - blame the criminals for doing it.

And for the love of God, at least ACT like you have a small bit of compassion for the victims, for Christ's sake.

I'm losing faith in humanity here, I really am.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:39 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
The CD racists really need to stop.

Nobody anywhere believes that there aren't any black criminals (double negative intended.) But this has hardly anything to do with racial issues as a whole, and has to do with a bunch of bored teenagers causing trouble.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-02-2015/xShB_5.gif

Old 10-25-2016, 09:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:

Nobody anywhere believes that there aren't any black criminals (double negative intended.) But this has hardly anything to do with racial issues as a whole, and has to do with a bunch of bored teenagers causing trouble.
Some people in Chicago have sustained such extensive injuries, it's required a hospital stay, and you're saying it's a result of *bored teenagers causing trouble*?

Oh, those darn kids and their shenanigans! If only they weren't so darn bored!

I get that to SOME of you this is no big deal. You're making that clear.

When one of these kids get shot, remember it was done by bored teens causing trouble.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Some people in Chicago have sustained such extensive injuries, it's required a hospital stay, and you're saying it's a result of *bored teenagers causing trouble*?

Oh, those darn kids and their shenanigans! If only they weren't so darn bored!

I get that to SOME of you this is no big deal. You're making that clear.

When one of these kids get shot, remember it was done by bored teens causing trouble.
I've been known to string together a half dozen misdemeanors and a half dozen felonies (including attempted murder) while waiting for my clothes to dry at the laundromat.

Damn boredom.

Then I return back, get my clothes out, fold them, and continue on my way.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:54 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Nowhere in your link does it mention race, much less that everyone involved was black. I've looked at a few articles on this, and didn't see any of them mention race.
You didn't look very hard. I found it in 20 seconds:

Crazed teens viciously attack college kids for no apparent reason | New York Post

CBS News also has video. See it with your own eyes.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:58 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Where are the self-identified "black" posters at in this forum?

Shouldn't they come in here and tell everyone to stop being obsessed with "black" people?
Hahahahahahaha, since I was accused of that, this made my day.

Yes, please come here and tell me how obsessed I am now. I'm not the one out there punching and kicking innocent people in Chicago.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:19 PM

Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.co...?client=safari

New info emerges...

* Father of beaten female student says FBI has contacted him and is investigating incident to determine if it was a hate crime. FBI neither confirmed nor denied there was an investigation.

* Local PD denying race as a factor. “No, what you have is a bunch of juveniles that are obviously out there doing criminal activity,” Philadelphia Police Lt. John Stanford told The Post. “There hasn’t been any indication that race is involved in this in any shape or form.”

* Temple alerted students 62 minutes after initial attack with the vague text about juveniles in one area.

My Translation: we had the info that black kids were beating and robbing white students but decided to just ask folks to stay clear of that area due to a "large presence of juveniles".

Old 10-25-2016, 11:33 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:

LOL at the lib-speak. A mob of people beating strangers almost to death for kicks is "a bunch of bored teenagers causing trouble. What was 9-11, disaffected Arab gentlemen flying inappropriately?

Old 10-26-2016, 12:00 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
The Great Society turned out not so great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies