Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 06:11 AM

504 posts, read 384,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
it simply doesn't matter what dirt you dig up on the Clintons. Her supporters do not care. They either already know they (the Clintons) are dirtier than home-made sin, or they believe that it's all just right wing lies.
Yep! And the media will vehemently defend herat all costs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 06:44 AM

23,549 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
This is very troubling to me. I try to be respectful of various opinions in general, including others' candidate of choice in elections. But, for the life of me, I don't understand my friends and family who keep loudly proclaiming their admiration and support for Hillary. It would be one thing to think, "ok, I can't stand Trump, so Hillary is the lesser of two evils" (a conclusion that is hard for me to fully grasp, but I could fathom someone feeling that way.) But for people who seem to truly adore her?? How can they overlook instance after instance of corruption??

BTW, I think they are both awful which is why I'm voting for Johnson.
guess again you are voting for either trump or hrc with a vote for johnson.

a vote for johnson is to experience martyrdom

hillary's transgressions are so much more grievous than Trump's.

I don't know how trump's undesirable qualities can trump hillary's disregard for national security, lies about benghazi, lies about being under sniper fire, lies about emails, condemned by the head of the FBI, a string of demonstrated failures as sec of state.

trump can never hope to reach the heights of hillary's proven record of unethical behavior and deceit.

So hillary and trump are not equally repulsive. Hillary wins that distinction by a mile and a half!

Old 10-25-2016, 06:55 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
The Clintons-the best government Money Can Buy.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:10 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times
unless the amount of dead people voting and people over the age of 120 voting changes its going to be hard for the dems to lose.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:34 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,676,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
guess again you are voting for either trump or hrc with a vote for johnson.

a vote for johnson is to experience martyrdom

hillary's transgressions are so much more grievous than Trump's.

I don't know how trump's undesirable qualities can trump hillary's disregard for national security, lies about benghazi, lies about being under sniper fire, lies about emails, condemned by the head of the FBI, a string of demonstrated failures as sec of state.

trump can never hope to reach the heights of hillary's proven record of unethical behavior and deceit.

So hillary and trump are not equally repulsive. Hillary wins that distinction by a mile and a half!
The bolded comment not only makes no sense, it is insulting to imply that I should not vote my conscience. But I do not wish to derail this thread into an argument over my rationale for voting for Johnson, so I will not address that topic any further in this thread. I'd be happy to discuss it elsewhere.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:39 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Trump bragged about sexual assault........

Old 10-25-2016, 09:01 AM

10 posts, read 5,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Nobody cares....
That's what happens when a pollster calls the only land line in 12345 zip code to get another opinion on who is leading the presidential race. The pollsters are stumped and anyone who believes the majority of voters don't care is the same group that believe in status quo in either party.
A lot of people aren't sure if they can pay rent so worrying over Millionaires running for office aren't high on the list.. They left Washington a long time ago. Or you could say Washington left them a long time ago.

We live in a nasty country. International leaders are preparing for a post American world.

Last edited by fldleolala; 10-25-2016 at 09:12 AM..

Old 10-25-2016, 12:09 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Angry Play to Play, Clinton Cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Trump bragged about sexual assault........
You guys have paid thousands to these women.

However this is play to pay and this is a very serious crime and a fall of Clinton could come sooner than latter. this is conjunction with the Patrick Kennedy scam to make a deal with the FBI.

Folks this is a long line of corruption dating back to Water Gate. My god how more do you need to Prove HRC should be in the Big House.!
'Quid pro quo': FBI files show top State official tried to 'influence ...

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current Newsfbi-files-allege-top-state-official-tried-to-i...Fox News

Oct 17, 2016 - ... for Management Patrick Kennedy tried to horse-trade with the FBI, ... and tenor were definitely not positive when dealingā€ with their office.

FBI and State Department say there was no quid pro quo over Clinton ...

www.cnn.com/2016/10/.../hillary-clinton-server-patrick-kennedy-quid-pro-quo/
  1. Cached

CNN

Oct 17, 2016 - State Department official sought FBI declassification of Clinton email ... No 'quid pro quo' deal over Clinton email .... of State Patrick Kennedy personally tried to convince FBI officials that the email should be declassified.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:43 PM

504 posts, read 384,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
unless the amount of dead people voting and people over the age of 120 voting changes its going to be hard for the dems to lose.
Amazing how long people live these days........

Old 10-25-2016, 04:04 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
it simply doesn't matter what dirt you dig up on the Clintons. Her supporters do not care. They either already know they (the Clintons) are dirtier than home-made sin, or they believe that it's all just right wing lies.
They support Criminals and want free stuff!

Good read and keep the pieces coming.
At some point the corruption will come to roost.

Evil doers will come on their own sword!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies