Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 01:33 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,578,205 times

Advertisements

I asked this in the "election" forum and did not receive not 1 single answer from a Hillary support so I figure I try here...

Now if you're a Trump supporter, you're for a crackdown on illegal immigration, strong borders, not accepting Syrian refugees, repealing and replacing the crumbling Obamacare, better trade deals, law and order, a crackdown on govt corruption, strengthening relations with Russia on what seems to be the verge of a war with them, building up our nation's infrastructure, protecting our second amendment, fixing our chaotic and crime plagued inner cities and overall PUTTING OUR COUNTRY AND ITS CITIZENS FIRST.

Now other than hillary touting fixing Obamacare, her claim to lower taxes (which every single presidential candidate vows to do), and building bridges so that millions of illegals can come to our country and become citizens, what does she really stand for and how would she help us?

I can see why Trump's supporters stand behind him. He's made it clear what he stands for.

As for Hillary supporters, are they just supporting Hillary because they despise Trump despite the fact that she doesnt have a solid platform that she's running on other than giving amnesty to and welcoming in foreign immigrants whether they're legal or not!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 01:45 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
No responses, just like I thought.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:51 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,997,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
No responses, just like I thought.
I am by no means even remotely supporting illery, but claiming a victory because no one posted a reply in 12 minutes?

Old 10-27-2016, 01:56 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
What was the difference between GWB and Obama?

Expect more of the same:

* Finacialized, bubble based economy
* foreign wars.
* mass immigration
* corruption
* Wall Street keptocracy

Obama more or less watched the economic stabilizers go off and somehow ended up getting us involved in Libya, Syria, and Yemen. If HRC follows suit look to add confrontation with Russia in Ukraine and Syria, Iran , and China. We may even end up in a Philippine proxy war. Look for us to see dead Americans with our own money as we fund China with our Christmas toys and Saudi with oil.

HRC will be natural progression of the last 16 years because the same people who put the last two presidents in office are putting in HRC.

This is where American servicemen go to see which weapons will be used to kill them. Oldie but a goodie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_3Qg-SADY

Old 10-27-2016, 02:00 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Who Knows what HRC Position is today ,next week and how many people will HRC seek Revenge!

Old 10-27-2016, 02:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Clinton casket company will add a few more workers. Then make them bury themselves with Obamacare.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:02 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,114 times
Atleast she is supporting planned parenthood & is pro-abortion. Just like european women are being raped, the same rape culture might come here as well if she gets elected so women will have the option to terminate rape pregnancies. Hillary is a feminist & cares about women's health.

Last edited by theluckygal; 10-27-2016 at 02:26 PM..

Old 10-27-2016, 02:04 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,456,262 times
The new Money magazine came out yesterday and said Hillary will be better because she's going to add "government option" to Obamacare. Which sound a lot like the "Medicare for All" that she's been talking about. Oh, and free college.

I guess that would be better for the people who can't now afford Obamacare. Or don't want to pay for college.

God knows how it's going to get paid for.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:09 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,456,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Atleast she is supporting planned parenthood & is pro-abortion. Just like european women are being raped, the same rape culture might come here as well if she gets elected so women will have the option to terminate rape pregnancies. Hillary is a feminist & cares about women's health.
Wait. So she's advocating bringing in millions of "refugees" that will be bringing their "rape culture" with them and that's a good thing because she's pro-abortion?

If I were to claim to "care about women's health" it would include protecting them from the harm to begin with. But that's just me.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:16 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
She keeps a racist xenophobic misogynist loose cannons finger off the nuclear button.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies