Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 11:47 PM

934 posts, read 1,123,273 times

Advertisements

Not Bundy and SONS. The SONS of Bundy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 11:48 PM

14,645 posts, read 14,549,346 times
Boy, it's good to be white in America. BLM protesters are "terrorists" and American Indians fighting for their water rights are getting dogs siced on em, but the Bundys are freedom fighters just trying to protect their way of life.

Old 10-28-2016, 12:30 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,907,565 times
I am not a Bundy supporter. I think he is a racist ignirant inbred bigot. But his family ranched that land for a hundred years. It is near worthless desert, he's an old man, they should have left him alone.

The OR thing was misguided support of the ranchers who were also railroaded into prison. Jr. Bundy should not have done what they did. But the govt clearly tried to railroad them, and still is. They even salted the jury with a BLM (the agency) employee. Interesting how after he was outted and removed after 4 days of deliberations a new juror and a verdict in a couple of hours. Pretty thin if you asked me.

Old 10-28-2016, 12:55 AM

36,857 posts, read 17,269,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Boy, it's good to be white in America. BLM protesters are "terrorists" and American Indians fighting for their water rights are getting dogs siced on em, but the Bundys are freedom fighters just trying to protect their way of life.
How many BLM folks have been charged in federal court?

Old 10-28-2016, 02:51 AM

15,484 posts, read 10,414,724 times
" Bundy and sons acquitted "

The jury saw all the evidence, so be it. I feel sorry for a lot of the ranchers out west. It's just hard sometimes to separate the good ones from the bad ones. It would be helpful if the media did their job, wishful thinking on my part.

Old 10-28-2016, 02:59 AM

15,484 posts, read 10,414,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
Good deal.

Now go after the Feds who murdered Lavoy Finicum.
While vacationing in the four corners, I saw him on a local station. He did a real interesting segment on their local archaeology. Didn't come across as a bad guy at all. I was shocked to learn he was the person they shot.

Old 10-28-2016, 04:24 AM

79,907 posts, read 43,979,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
What did they destroy? Who have they tried to terrorize? Talk about hypocritical, if you cannot see the difference between entering and empty building and having a sit in or having a riot and tearing neighborhoods apart than you need to look in the mirror.
It wasn't empty. I find it sad that so many have to resort to lies. Both complaints are about the same thing. An out of control government. It will get worse because of people like you that cheer it on when the government is coming down on those of color.

Old 10-28-2016, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
The same people in here cheering on this verdict better not complain that Hillary was acquitted/found not guilty with the emails. That's the justice system right?
WRONG!!! It's exactly why I cheer them being found not guilty. When politicians, bankers, etc can freely break our laws and not be held accountable for anything the people should not either.

When Hillary is held accountable for her crimes, only then should we find someone guilty for grazing cattle. When Angelo Mozilo goes to prison for fraud on such a scale it helps crash the economy, then we can go after someone selling a few loose cigarette's. When Lloyd Blankfein goes to prison for perjury, then we can charge someone for a broken tail light.

Until then, I hope the people act just like the politicians. Do whatever you want and turn a blind eye to it.

Old 10-28-2016, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
No, they all are those fighting an out of control authoritarian government.

Old 10-28-2016, 05:11 AM

88,697 posts, read 44,470,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So, lets see if I have this right.

The Bundy's burned no neighborhoods

Destroyed no one else's property

Did not shut down a single interstate highway

Did not loot a single store or business

Destroyed zero police cars

Murdered no police officers

And some morons try to compare them to BLM savages? Really? Are there actually people that stupid?
Yes. There really are people that stupid. /SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies