Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 06:19 PM

504 posts, read 385,341 times

Advertisements

So I ask how much more corrupt does this women need to be before she goes to jail? Hell she should be immediately disqualified to run for President!
Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe | New York Post

Quote:
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.

The money directed by McAuliffe began flowing two months after the FBI investigation into Clinton began in July 2015. Around that time, the candidate’s husband was promoted from running the Washington field office for the FBI to the No. 3 position at the bureau.

Within a year, McCabe was promoted to deputy director, the second-highest position in the bureau.

In a statement to the Journal, the FBI said McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

The governor’s office claimed the FBI’s McCabe met the governor only once — on March 7, 2015, when McAuliffe persuaded Jill McCabe to run.

The 2015 Virginia state Senate run — her first attempt to gain public office — was unsuccessful as she lost to the incumbent Republican.

McAuliffe “supported Jill McCabe because he believed she would be a good state senator. This is a customary practice for Virginia governors … Any insinuation that his support was tied to anything other than his desire to elect candidates who would help pass his agenda is ridiculous,” a spokesman for the Virginia governor told the Journal.

McAuliffe has been a longtime backer of the Clintons, even serving as Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair in 2008.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 06:37 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,698,043 times
Holy smokes if it's true.
I'm still wondering why she wasn't, at the minimum, questioned about revealing our launch time ability on national TV

Old 10-24-2016, 06:40 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,589,005 times
it simply doesn't matter what dirt you dig up on the Clintons. Her supporters do not care. They either already know they (the Clintons) are dirtier than home-made sin, or they believe that it's all just right wing lies.

Old 10-24-2016, 06:49 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Hillary is dirtier than sewer water sludge....if this train wreck wins, I hope all the Clinton-Lovers never complain.. no matter what she does... from lying to cover-ups... on het way to destroying our country. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:16 PM

10 posts, read 5,654 times
No one cares. The only people interested are the working classes, and this government no longer needs them. As long as immigrants and the rich are here, that's all it needs to keep going.

The Clintons have done well. Came from little and through politics became millionaires. Parents tell your kids to skip school and start studying civil service. That's increasingly where the money will be for America.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:20 PM

10 posts, read 5,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
.. on het way to destroying our country. You made your bed, now lie in it.
It's already gone. Hillary didn't do it, but she definitely didn't help much. She's apathetic because she knows the whole things is coming to an end. America today could never win a real war, or survive a serious crisis.

That explains a lot of the apathy in Washington towards the problems which exist. Everyone is just getting what they can before the ship sinks. Her included.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:45 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,613 times
You cant convince liberals. They find excuses for her behavior. But no matter what, go out & vote. Thats the only way you can show support for your candidate. So use your power.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:26 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hillary is dirtier than sewer water sludge....if this train wreck wins, I hope all the Clinton-Lovers never complain.. no matter what she does... from lying to cover-ups... on het way to destroying our country. You made your bed, now lie in it.
They won't. There will not be a single thing they condemn.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:53 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,096,362 times
Wink Hillary is still corrupt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldleolala View Post
No one cares. The only people interested are the working classes, and this government no longer needs them. As long as immigrants and the rich are here, that's all it needs to keep going.

The Clintons have done well. Came from little and through politics became millionaires. Parents tell your kids to skip school and start studying civil service. That's increasingly where the money will be for America.
Nobody cares....
That's what happens when a pollster calls the only land line in 12345 zip code to get another opinion on who is leading the presidential race. The pollsters are stumped and anyone who believes the majority of voters don't care is the same group that believe in status quo in either party.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:09 AM

6,473 posts, read 6,684,366 times
This is very troubling to me. I try to be respectful of various opinions in general, including others' candidate of choice in elections. But, for the life of me, I don't understand my friends and family who keep loudly proclaiming their admiration and support for Hillary. It would be one thing to think, "ok, I can't stand Trump, so Hillary is the lesser of two evils" (a conclusion that is hard for me to fully grasp, but I could fathom someone feeling that way.) But for people who seem to truly adore her?? How can they overlook instance after instance of corruption??

BTW, I think they are both awful which is why I'm voting for Johnson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies