Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 08:34 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Isnt that what we all want? As GER301 said "As if thats a bad thing"
I'm not the one who has attached value judgements to it.
I am simply pointing out that if unfettered sex is your primary interest in life, you will ALWAYS vote for the pro-abortion candidates, no matter what. Because you need an "escape clause".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 09:04 AM

258 posts, read 234,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
So as long as you say you'll protect THAT "right", you can get away with anything.

I was pretty young with the whole Bill Clinton scandal, but from what I know, those girls had a choice of whether to participate. I mean, Monica was not forced to perform orally...she could have refused.

However, Trump bragged that he gropes women- this is not something a woman can choose to participate in when someone just does it.

Also, big difference on how they respect women otherwise. I've never heard Bill Clinton say such vulgar things. And like another poster pointed out, Bill has an feminist for a wife while Trump is the one married to a 'bimbo' (yeah, his wife is the bimbo, not Megyn!) She is obviously his puppet.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:05 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
I'm not the one who has attached value judgements to it.
I am simply pointing out that if unfettered sex is your primary interest in life, you will ALWAYS vote for the pro-abortion candidates, no matter what. Because you need an "escape clause".
Well apparently you are judging. I can have all the unfettered sex I can get and not need or want an abortion. Another may need or want an abortion if she only had sex one time with her husband missionary style and didn't enjoy it. Unfettered sex has nothing to do with being pro choice.
And really, how many people have unfettered sex as there primary interest in life. I'm sure there is a name for that disorder and it is very rare and not gender specific. Another point your missing is that it is not only women who want abortions. How many women are pushed into the idea of abortion by their sexual partner. When my sis was pregnant with their third child my BIL tried his darnedest to get her to abort.
I am staunchly pro choice. I'm voting for Trump.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny74 View Post
I was pretty young with the whole Bill Clinton scandal, but from what I know, those girls had a choice of whether to participate. I mean, Monica was not forced to perform orally...she could have refused.

However, Trump bragged that he gropes women- this is not something a woman can choose to participate in when someone just does it.

Also, big difference on how they respect women otherwise. I've never heard Bill Clinton say such vulgar things. And like another poster pointed out, Bill has an feminist for a wife while Trump is the one married to a 'bimbo' (yeah, his wife is the bimbo, not Megyn!) She is obviously his puppet.
What about the many leftist women and feminist groups who publicly stated, back in the late 1990s, that as much as it pained them to defend Slick Willie, that they had to do so............because he was pro-abortion??

Old 11-02-2016, 09:17 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
What about the many leftist women and feminist groups who publicly stated, back in the late 1990s, that as much as it pained them to defend Slick Willie, that they had to do so............because he was pro-abortion??

I'm sorry do you have a link to this?
And not just articles addressing HC's support of her husband or female officials under BC who felt pressured to support him.
Specifically feminist groups who said they support clinton because he was pro abortion.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:42 AM

258 posts, read 234,485 times
Another difference between Bill and Trump...............I believe Bill has admitted, paid the price, and repented.

Trump does not admit, will never apologize, and sees no reason to repent.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:52 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny74 View Post
Another difference between Bill and Trump...............I believe Bill has admitted, paid the price, and repented.

Trump does not admit, will never apologize, and sees no reason to repent.

Another newbie. So Bill has said he is sorry for rape? Where?

Trumps likes girls. When girls didn't like Trump back, they said no. The Trump tape is all the evidence you need. Women let him do it because many women like men like him to do it. That is how we propagate the species. Take a biology class or something. Also in the tape Trump admitted he was "shot down". He admitted that a woman was not interested. Rapists, like Bill don't care if women are interested or not. However I doubt Bill had to rape a whole lot. Women like men like Bill and Trump. They usually don't need to force themselves.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Aw honey, just because you don't get any loving doesn't meanwomen dont engage in unfettered sex.
The similarity of egalitarianism and feminism is uncanny sometimes:

just don't engage unfettered mean women because you doesn't get in any loving sex, honey.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
"Unfettered sex" as if that were a bad thing???

Depends on how much Gonorrhea is going around, and what kind (drug resistant?)

Its one of those Alt-Right things where they think bad things happen and all that crazy crap.

https://medium.com/@brosandprose/hil...d7d#.gmg1mnebm

Old 11-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry do you have a link to this?
And not just articles addressing HC's support of her husband or female officials under BC who felt pressured to support him.
Specifically feminist groups who said they support clinton because he was pro abortion.
Don't be sorry. But maybe drop the pretense??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies