Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 08:31 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,069 times

Advertisements

Bill is quiet about it and he knows that Hillary will decimate these women (even though these women could be victim) in the background to protect the Clinton image. These 2 I'm certain have an open marriage of some form (little birdie).

Trump does it because of his egotistic ways. He just brags about it. Still doesn't make it right.

One is quiet and the other is just a big mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 08:54 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Bill gets a free pass from the press. I also do not think women in general are offended by men like Trump nearly as much as men are to be perfectly honest. Women like sexual attention so long as they control the outcome. My wife tells me when she is hit on and I know it flatters her. In the sexual dynamics of humanity , it even flatters me. Rape of course is nothing of the sort.

Its men always whining about bad boys. Women usually spend more time whining about "creeps", aka low status men with no social value. The polar opposite of Trump is the male white knight feminist and his doubleganger social conservative, both completely naive about the puerile desires of women. Male feminists, and social conservatives , are 50 grades of sex starved idiots, as if since the the Story of O this was anything new.

Now that does not mean they appreciate it when even successful men cross the line , but Trump clearly has done nothing of the sort. In fact in his so called admission of attacking women, he actually admitted he made a failed attempt . He admitted to backing down unlike say, Bubba. There is not bitting the lip or Bill Cosby style drugs being used.

I have been sexually harassed multiple times by both women and homosexuals well beyond the Trump standard. I've had several drunk women trying to kiss me. I had a homosexual try to take my belt off when he thought I was sleeping. I had another tell me they want my rain soaked pants to fall off. one night two girls were banging on my window. Another time a women on the street grabbed my junk, probably looking for work. . Sometimes non verbal communication is confused. I have nothing in common with these Victorian prudes and their faux outrage. This is especially the case for bribed pron stars who sell their reputation for money all the time.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Bill is quiet about it and he knows that Hillary will decimate these women (even though these women could be victim) in the background to protect the Clinton image. These 2 I'm certain have an open marriage of some form (little birdie).

Trump does it because of his egotistic ways. He just brags about it. Still doesn't make it right.

Bill has also been a politician his whole life which is professional lying . Trump was a TV reality star where a controversial image is beneficial.

Old 10-31-2016, 09:09 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Bill did all his dirty deeds privately and didn't/doesn't boast about them.
Oh, he did!

Quote:
He also has never spoken in a sexual manner about his daughter or any young female in public and knows how to keep his mouth shut.
This I can agree with and it was creepy! I didn't hear the whole show, did something else lead up to this and caught Trump off guard or was he caught up in conversation being an entertainer? I see a lot of things on FB these days with men and their teenage daughters, taking bikini pics, hugs considered hands on, and a few other things. I would have said, ewww......... to with my dad, yet the children are not complaining they to are posting stuff.

After all, you are the one in another thread who took the pictures of Ivanka and her dad to a sexual level, no one else did. Going as far to say, that one picture he had his hand on his daughter's ass, he didn't, it was on her thigh and no where near sexual.

Quote:
That said. What Bill did IMO has no bearing on his wife. I can support Hillary Clinton without thinking anything about her husband just like many people support male candidates without thinking anything of their spouse either.
I think if I were Hillary I may be able to accept one affair, but many, that's a no, no! I would've made sure it didn't happen again. Or I would chose to go my own political path, while making deals with my ex-husband, something I think Hillary chose to do. Part of the deal would certainly include, don't get caught, stupid!

All of the women President Clinton had affairs with are financially ruined, many threatened by Hillary, even after, claiming they were raped. Those women came forward within the 10 yrs of this happening.....each one came forward separate of each other and claimed it, not many in one or 2 weeks, as the Trump accusers have.

Is raping not as bad as sexual remarks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post

One thing hasn't been proven.....that the women actually hate him or disliked his actions. None of this has come out before in the 30 yrs Trump and Clintons have been friends.....but now many woman who tried to get close to Trump or apply for a job, all of a sudden has a story.

Most all of the women who accused Trump all went back and met with him again and again, even applied for work. Don't you think for one minute if this was true, others would have talked about this, certainly, among celebrities? No way, could Trump do this stuff with out others seeing it and talking about it. The Stern show was for pure entertainment, people would not tune in, if it, was Leave it to Beaver time.

Last edited by wildflower82; 10-31-2016 at 09:18 AM..

Old 10-31-2016, 09:43 AM

I know lots of men proud of their beautiful daughters. I guess any sign of a lingering hug or a kiss from a father these days in the Nazi like oppression of draconian and vindictive social justice warriors is grounds for incest.

Whats tragic comic about it is how they are destroying their own paradigm. Men can't be day care workers in this environment where every other man is a sexual predator. So that means only women will be willing to work with children. I knew a father who was laid off for two years. His wife was the primary bread winner during that time. So he gave a bath to his toddler daughter , and casualty mentioned to me the looming threat from ever pervasive family destroyers, ironically undermining female bread winner by demonizing men as child sex predators.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:14 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
Taking Trump out of the scenario for a moment. (His same female critics will go to loving him and throwing their butts up in the air for him once the election is over. Right now, they want Hillary in office.)

About 99 percent of American and Western European women loved Bill Clinton. But it would be envy to hate him for that and deny all of his attractive characteristics. He was (or maybe remains) a charismatic man. I can see why women liked him and why a good number of men would enjoy his company. He was not a "square" dude. Not that being square is bad. But being square does not really lend a man a person to being the most socially loose and entertaining person to be around.

But a square man might have (or might not) other traits like dependability and romantic fidelity. These are not high on the list of most women. If they become pregnant and are poor those traits in a man rise a little higher on their scale of importance.

Money, power, and high social status are the most important thing to 99 percent of women. Period.

Trump has those things, which is why after he loses the election (assuming that happens), his same female critics will flip flop and go back to loving him. But currently, as you pointed out, the abortion and female supremacy issue would tip things in favor for a man like Bill Clinton over Trump.

To be American is to hate. You have to hate someone otherwise you could not be American. So, to liberal men and women must have someone to hate. They can't hate Bill Clinton nor can they hate just a single aspect of his character or a tiny aspect of his history: adultery. So, they must hate any man they regard as opposite of him. Period. Bottom line. Ergo, I always recommend in America, if one is a guy on the lower totem pole to buy a gun. At least a .38 caliber but a 9mm or even a .454 casull make a bigger statement, aiming for face shots or knee shots or groining shots. And speak your mind even when you know it will infuriate the feminist men and their feminist women around you. So, no matter how bigger a guy is or much harder a guy hits than you, you can always draw your side arm before he strikes and look into his eyes with a thousand yard stare. And invite him to be American and invade you Russia. Tell him Hillary and Bill Clinton want it.

And if you need to fire in self defense, know that you just fired on one of their barking dogs trained to hate you.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:17 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton does not have a long track record of publicly degrading women.

His nasty assed wife sure does, and as empty heads are so fond of saying, Bill isn't on the ballot. But that God-Awful hideous wife of his is.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:24 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,648 times
Most people that support Hillary and Bill are liberals...once you understand that most liberals are easily exposed as hypocrites, it all starts to make sense.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:46 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,901,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Both are serial cheaters.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton does not have a long track record of publicly degrading women.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton has not given permission to a man to refer to his daughter a piece of ass or remarked about the breast size of the daughter.

Trump has spent his entire adult life creating and sustaining an image as a playboy. He tries too hard and is obviously very insecure.

Both have entered the " old goat" stage of life.

I am not voting for Trump or Hillary because both have unprecidented conflicts of interest.

I feel sad for you Mom. You can't just admit who or what you are. It's obvious......

Old 10-31-2016, 10:47 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,901,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
No, I don't think abortion has anything to do with it. It's because Bill comes across as a "sensitive" kind of guy. Many people have commented on his ability to make one feel like he is talking directly to them, even in a crowd. And remember "I feel your pain"? I'm not saying all of this is sincere on his part, but its the perception that matters. And although he uses women for sex just as much as Trump does, he clearly respects women's intellect, having married a Yale-educated lawyer.
Trump, on the other kind, would never be described as sensitive. He comes across as bragging, full of himself, part of the 'old boys network' who can't understand why people get offended when he says offensive things. Also, he tends to marry models that are obviously only there as "eye-candy".
Again, abortion has nothing to do with it. Remember, Trump used to be pro-abortion, and he was just as sexist back then as he is now.
Au contraire: abortion has EVERYTHING to do with it.
Cherchez le sex.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies