Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 10:16 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times

Advertisements

The Clintons sent $1.4 billion from the Clinton Foundation to a bank in Quatar, out of the reach of the FBI and US jurisdiction.

Was this foreshadowing on the part of the Clintons and an effort to preserve the loot they have stolen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 11:00 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
When Hillary did her gun running to the Syrian and Libyan rebels, which got 4 Americans killed in Benghazi, the guns came through Qatar.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:02 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The Clintons sent $1.4 billion from the Clinton Foundation to a bank in Quatar, out of the reach of the FBI and US jurisdiction.

Was this foreshadowing on the part of the Clintons and an effort to preserve the loot they have stolen?
Where's the link. Thank you

Old 11-02-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Where's the link. Thank you
Reports that the Clinton Foundation suddenly moved $1.8 billion to Qatar originated with a fake news and conspiracy web site.

Hillary Clinton

Always look for the truth. Even when it's in favor of the most corrupt politician to ever be elected by a major party in the last 50 years.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 11-02-2016 at 11:32 PM..

Old 11-02-2016, 11:37 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Here's a link:

Hillary Clinton

Old 11-02-2016, 11:45 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Jesus, Right-wingers. Why lie so much?? Do right-wingers have no shame??

I find it funny that the right-wing accuses Hillary of lying when it's them who cannot open their mouth without telling some blatant lies!! I mean, this type of lie is just comical. How stupid does someone has to be to actually think there is a chance in hell that it is true?

Clinton Foundation Move Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Is A Fake Story From Conspiracy Site

Old 11-02-2016, 11:51 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
And all these 'fake stories' are coming out of the Clinton camp to make themselves look like the victims and to confuse the 'minions' as to what's real and what's fake.

Keep your eye on the ball folks.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Jesus, Right-wingers. Why lie so much?? Do right-wingers have no shame??

I find it funny that the right-wing accuses Hillary of lying when it's them who cannot open their mouth without telling some blatant lies!! I mean, this type of lie is just comical. How stupid does someone has to be to actually think there is a chance in hell that it is true?

Clinton Foundation Move Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Is A Fake Story From Conspiracy Site

A chance in hell it's true? Are you kidding or did you just wake up out of a coma? Of course she's corrupt and has been selling favors. The only thing in question is did she transfer a ton of money.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:22 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
A chance in hell it's true? Are you kidding or did you just wake up out of a coma? Of course she's corrupt and has been selling favors. The only thing in question is did she transfer a ton of money.

Let me get this straight, after I provided a link to a credible source that debunk the story, you are still doubling down on a very blatant lie??

Why? Is there some kind of illness/condition that prevents you from seeing the truth?

Aside from being a right-winger, I mean.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Let me get this straight, after I provided a link to a credible source that debunk the story, you are still doubling down on a very blatant lie??

Why? Is there some kind of illness/condition that prevents you from seeing the truth?

Aside from being a right-winger, I mean.
Let me get this straight after I posted a link BEFORE you did that debunked the OP you are saying I believe it? lololololololololol

Aside from being a supporter of the biggest bald faced liar we've every had as president as well as backing the most corrupt politician to ever win a major party as well as having the ability to post using a twisted agenda that is solar systems away from the truth?

Your post has to be in the top three posts in the doesn't get category.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies