Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 12:42 PM

18,453 posts, read 9,096,109 times

Advertisements

I heard that liberals want to actually turn men into women. That's what the whole transgender agenda is probably all about.

Vote Trump 2016!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2019, 10:14 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,276,796 times
If this is what my kids have to look forward to in college, I'm sending them to trade school.

...and I was in the Army for 7 years and, in the years since I've been out, I watched it nosedive from a lean, patriotic, disciplined, fighting force into a warehouse of the most promiscuous, undisciplined, gender-confused, sorry, weaklings ever seen, such that many of them couldn't even win street fights...so I can't even suggest the military because, now it's staffed with ghetto trash, that only joined for the disability rating money.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-10-2019 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: language

Old 06-10-2019, 10:33 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,589,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Universities across the nation are taking steps to actively purge male students of what’s been labeled “toxic masculinity.”

Examples abound of campuses hosting training sessions, group meetings, lectures and other programs to effectively cleanse what many campus leaders and left-leaning scholars contend is an unhealthy masculinity in young men today.

On campus, toxic masculinity is often blamed for sexual violence, body shaming, a “hyper-masculinized sporting culture,” acts of domestic terrorism and much more.

TRENDING: Universities work to purge male students of their
Oh for christs sakeee

Quote:
what’s been labeled “toxic masculinity.”
Being "labeled"?

Who the hell makes the determination of what is "toxic"?

Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM

19,466 posts, read 12,103,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
If this bulls--t is what my kids have to look forward to in college, I'm sending them to trade school.

...and I was in the Amy for 7 years and, in the years since I've been out, I watched it nosedive from a lean, patriotic, disciplined, fighting force into a warehouse of the most promiscuous, undisciplined, gender-confused, sorry, weaklings ever seen, such that couldn't even win street fights...so I can't even suggest the military because, now it's staffed with ghetto trash, that only joined for the disability rating money.
If true, that is really scary.

Trade school may be a little ghetto too. A lot of our society is headed in that direction, thanks to acceptance of low educational and cultural standards. It has to start literally breaking down at some point, unless smart people can design robots to do everything since humans are allowed to be so incompetent. Maybe that is what Andrew Yang is really thinking with his UBI, many people will be too stupid and worthless to do anything right, so we NEED those robots to maintain structure in society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies