Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 12:57 AM

34,274 posts, read 19,305,051 times

Advertisements

Seriously. People on the right post complete and utter nonsense that's easily dis-proven over and over. Spreading such nonsense just hides any real issues with a candidate. By doing this you become the chicken littles of the election. You hide any real scandel under a mountain of complete nonsense.

Clinton thanks you. Me? Not so much. you hide any real issues under all f this nonsense. You damage everyones ability to make rational judgements on whom to vote for. Its unamerican, and damages our democracy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 01:00 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,003,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Seriously. People on the right post complete and utter nonsense that's easily dis-proven over and over. Spreading such nonsense just hides any real issues with a candidate. By doing this you become the chicken littles of the election. You hide any real scandel under a mountain of complete nonsense.

Clinton thanks you. Me? Not so much. you hide any real issues under all f this nonsense. You damage everyones ability to make rational judgements on whom to vote for. Its unamerican, and damages our democracy.
You have really poor grammar. Work on that, or nobody will ever take you serious.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:04 AM

34,274 posts, read 19,305,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
You have really poor grammar. Work on that, or nobody will ever take you serious.
Shrug. Really? That is your argument back? You should make real arguments. Work on that, or nobody will ever take you serious*.

*seriously

Often I review what I post. I've had a exceptionally bad night tonight, having had to put my cat down earlier. So I am not really caring much. I do find it ironic that you criticize my grammar using poor grammar though.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:29 AM

19,780 posts, read 12,030,484 times
Quote:
Shrug. Really? That is your argument back? You should make real arguments. Work on that, or nobody will ever take you serious*.

*seriously

Often I review what I post. I've had a exceptionally bad night tonight, having had to put my cat down earlier. So I am not really caring much. I do find it ironic that you criticize my grammar using poor grammar though.
I'm very sorry about your cat. I had to put my heart dog down 2 months ago today and it still hits me.

POC is getting rougher as Election Day draws closer. Pets forum is a much more pleasant diversion.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:45 AM

2,956 posts, read 2,332,722 times
Quote:

I think for many on the right the idea of voting for someone that isn't a Republican, especially for top office like President, is more or less impossible. They simply can't do it.

Combine that with a complete and total, irrational hatred of anything "clinton".

Then throw in the fact that their candidate is a total moron that requires a heavy amount of cognitive dissonance to support and it helps explain some of the mental gymnastics these people are doing.

They are also very easy to troll. Call them stupid, low information, whatever but the fact remains they are easy to troll. Make it something nasty and something they might believe and you have something trending right there.

Since many of them are willing to accept the biblical accounts of Adam & Eve, Noah, Jonah and other such parables as "absolute fact and actual literal occurrences" they also tend to be easy to fool with other things as well.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:14 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,044,142 times
Establishment is establishment. Left or right is so much like two different coats. Underneath, it is still establishment. Is Trump estab or not estab. I think not. Why else would both left and right have their jimmies all rustled.

And, no I do not buy that he is a danger, which is why both left and right are against. More at work there. Not necessarily visible or clear, but something else at work.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:48 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,003,835 times
Quote:

*seriously

I'm just being honest. If you come off as being completely uneducated, nobody will listen to you. I honestly didn't even read your post. I tried, but really bad grammar bugs me. I don't mind a misspelled word or even a run on sentence; however, when something reads like a small child wrote it, how can anyone no shake their head in disgust.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:54 AM

56,990 posts, read 35,105,807 times
Quote:

Nevermind the grammar...

What in the heck are you kvetching about?

Old 11-03-2016, 06:24 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,454,009 times
Why are so many on the right helping Clinton?

Because there are still a few rational adults among them.

The balance are mostly Trumplings.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:28 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,730,630 times
Because many on the right support globalism and open borders. Those are two issues that the establishment from both sides can come together and agree on, and Trump opposes both. For some on the right those two issues are more important than any of the others because they are so vital to the long term plans the elitists have for this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies