Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 04:37 PM

393 posts, read 166,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Like when Hillary said she wanted to drop a bomb on an embassy of a friendly country to kill the wikileaks guy? And she was SERIOUS about that... its one thing to say stuff jokingly, its another level when you are dead serious about it...
^^^^^^^^
THIS!

And to the OP, lighten up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 09:01 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, but I'll believe the family of a man who was killed that DOES NOT blame Hillary for that death anytime before I believe your blather.
Your statement is incorrect. You don't care about the truth.
FACT- Hillary is being blamed by Patricia Smith whose son was killed Right or wrong about what caused her sons death she is blaming Hillary.

Patricia Smith, whose son Sean Smith was killed in the attack, spoke passionately about the loss of her son.

Smith said Clinton is responsible. "For all of this loss, for all of this grief, for all of the cynicism the tragedy in Benghazi has wrought upon America, I blame Hillary Clinton. I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son."

Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi | PolitiFact

Quote:
Funny how you people who claim to talk facts so conveniently overlook the Congress that cut the security budget for Embassies to shreds.
It has nothing to do with security. Because you do not have the ability to take the thought process to the next level and because you do not seek the truth you never get the correct answer. Gun running killed the Americans. No gun running, they are still alive. 4 Americans were killed because Hillary is a war monger who got us involved in another nations civil war

Quote:
You're entitled to your O-P-I-N-I-O-N but not your own facts although you seem to think otherwise.
Only the uninformed and those with a twisted agenda like yourself who don't care about the truth. Pathetic
FACT Hillary lied when she said it was a video
FACT Hillary lied when she said there isn't any gun running going on
FACT Hillary lied when she said there is gun running but we are not involved
FACT Hillary sold guns to Syrian and Libyan rebels their enemies killed 4 Americans because of that.

On top of that the Obama administration tried to convict Hillarys gun runner for selling unregistered weapons. An intimidation attempt to get Turi to not release more info as some of the weapons ended up in the hands of terrorists.

In 2014 the DOJ filed charges against Marc Turi essentially for non registered weapons shipments. Turi’s defense was that the weapons were unregistered because the State Department and the CIA needed covert cover. Elements within the CIA confirmed the basic outline for Turi’s assertion.

Marc Turi’s legal defense team said if the DOJ was going to prosecute him for the arms shipments, his defense would necessarily reveal how Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was actually the driver of the entire program.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...int-architect/

You've just been shown the door yet again. I hope you continue to comment. It's always good for a laugh. And remember whatever you do, don't address any of the FACTS that I presented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies