Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 11:00 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I don't know if there is anything that could possibly work at this point. Comey's re-opening of Hillary's email scandal did two things for Trump supporters. It threw them a lifeline of hope which they'd been sorely lacking, and IMO has them raving to get to the polls Monday morning. It also reminded Independents just what a freaking crook Hillary Clinton really is.

I get the sense that as much as people may not want Trump, they just can't stomach Hillary.
I am hoping that's the case...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
They seem to have been scraping bottom for weeks now. Then the potus pulls out the KKK card, just smh.. what a desperate *******. Didn't realize schm**k was a censored word

Old 11-05-2016, 11:17 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
So trump does nothing but lie about everything he says, and his supporters are so ignorant, they believe instead of verifying. Odd they seem to think this proven liar has any of value to offer.
True But unfortunately the same is proven about Hilary.

Old 11-05-2016, 02:07 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Dumping something MAJOR today could take a bunch of wind out of Trump's sails as it would dominate the news cycle until Monday afternoon.
Any ideas as to what it could be? Solid link to Putin,actual PROVABLE sex issue,murder? Do they have anything left in their arsenal?
They're never short of just making up lies and repeating them as truth. When most of the media is your mouthpiece who will run with anything you tell them they can make up whatever fiction they want, by the time someone apologizes (on page 6, small print) it will be after the election.

Would a link to Putin be such a bad thing? I guess since he snubbed Obama and made him look weak on the world stage it's time for the left to jump on board the Red Scare bandwagon. Would you rather have Russia as an enemy (Hillary) or as an ally, or at least neutral (Trump)?

Old 11-05-2016, 02:09 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
So trump does nothing but lie about everything he says, and his supporters are so ignorant, they believe instead of verifying. Odd they seem to think this proven liar has any of value to offer.
ROFLMAO! Liberals are such hypocrites. You support Hillary and have the gall to claim someone else is a proven liar? Truly liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 11-05-2016, 03:02 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,691,766 times
Clinton has been trying to divert her email debacle on Russian hackers. The problem is there is no proof of Russian hackers.

When we attempt to place blame on the Russians for hacking we must first admit our country, the supposed top techno country in the world, has such a pathetic cyber defense system that it cannot protect itself. It wasn't too long ago the US blamed the Chinese. However our government is convinced that citizens are so gullible they will believe anything as long as it looks or sounds official.
The news media, owned by the elitists backing Clinton, spends hours on the misdeeds of Trump but barely mentions anything about Clinton's emails. Coincidence? Not hardly. Just like Clinton their number one tactic is diversion.

Clinton has said over and over again about declaring a "no fly zone" over Syria. This would be the same as declaring war on Russia. Russia is preparing for this with weapons and troop deployment and calling Russia citizens back for abroad, etc..

Could it be that Clinton is trying to divert our attention away from her emails by blaming Russian hacking and with the same allegations laying groundwork to justify her efforts to go to war?

There are a lot of women who are backing Clinton simply because she is a women. I get that. What I don't understand is why Clinton a proven liar and thief who has caused the deaths of millions of people and displaced millions more.
With women now permitted to go to combat and Clinton a war hawk we will all be burying our daughters as well as our sons.

Old 11-05-2016, 03:21 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
I think I heard that Ohio put a restraining order on the Trump campaign?

If I'm not mistaken it would probably by noise from the dnc.

Joe Biden was studdering his face off in PA, trying to go off on how Trump is a bully and how some tough guy would knock him off the chair.

Joe Biden looked pale, had red vessels bursting out on his face, and he looked weak and exhausted.

I thought Michelle Obama instructed Hilly to go high. Well, they went low, then down down down, now the Clinton Campaign is just a bunch of slithering bugs on the floor.

Oh, and their supporters think they are WINNING!

Old 11-05-2016, 04:20 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I don't know if there is anything that could possibly work at this point. Comey's re-opening of Hillary's email scandal did two things for Trump supporters. It threw them a lifeline of hope which they'd been sorely lacking, and IMO has them raving to get to the polls Monday morning. It also reminded Independents just what a freaking crook Hillary Clinton really is.

I get the sense that as much as people may not want Trump, they just can't stomach Hillary.
And Juliani saying he had the goods first, nullifies the honesty and credibility of that investigation.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:05 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
It really doesn't matter to many of us. We have already voted, and it was NOT for the old broad!
Yes, I'm sure some who have already voted DID vote for her.
It really DOES take all kinds!

Old 11-05-2016, 05:19 PM

8,069 posts, read 12,784,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
They got nothing, otherwise they would have dumped it by now
I agree; it's a little late in the game. They have resorted to blaming the Russians for exposing Clinton's corruption. They don't deny the corruption; just the source of information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies