Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 03:10 PM

28,661 posts, read 18,764,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldglory View Post
no amount of corporate pandering is going to stop it either.
lol.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Go find some native Americans and try that BS with them becuase it doesn't fly with me.
I use to live in area with a very high Indian population and went to school with them. I never ever heard any of this grievance type stuff from them. They would demonstrate their tribal culture sometimes and seemed to be fine with whites in the audience and vice versa. Is this Indian grievance a new liberal thing since the 1980s?

Old 11-06-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I know all that but Democrats want and pushed for mass immigration and amnesty much more strongly and for more sinister reasons than just for economics and pay offs. They want Democrat voters and want to replace and displace Americans particularly the longstanding majority white Americans founding stock. Ad hoc genetically and culturally replacing and displacing a nation's people is pretty sinister in my book.
That's what Democrats talk about, but it's never going to happen because legalizing the current illegal labor force would cost billions in profits to big business.

These two things are never going to happen:

A. The illegal labor force will never be legalized. (Democrat pledge is never going to happen.)
B. The illegal labor force will never be removed. (Republican pledge is never going to happen.)

Whichever party is in power will push its pledge and blame the other for obstructionism, but the illegal labor force will remain as long as it represents billions in profit.

Until there is some way to automate away the need for it.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
It's got nothing to do with Trump. It goes back to the mid to early 1960s when liberals and their white imposition, scapegoating and ethnic and socio-political replacement and displacement schemes made a foothold.
No, you need to go back and read about Eisenhower's attempt to remove the illegal labor force. The governors of Texas, Arizona, and California told him to keep his nose in DC and out of their states.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:15 PM

1,378 posts, read 736,991 times
Criminal mischief and theft. This guy should be in jail

Old 11-06-2016, 03:16 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
I use to live in area with a very high Indian population and went to school with them. I never ever heard any of this grievance type stuff from them. They would demonstrate their tribal culture sometimes and seemed to be fine with whites in the audience and vice versa. Is this Indian grievance a new liberal thing since the 1980s?
Are you saying Native Americans can't get along with Blacks?What do you mean "in the audience"?

Old 11-06-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think this subject can be discussed with a more civilized manner.

Like I said earlier, I have tremendous respect towards American Indians, I really do. But i think "stealing" is a wrong choice of word. (in no way, am I suggesting you used the word)

I think the whole framework of historical rights to land is a dead end. What is important is looking forward not looking back. Around the world today you will find hundreds, if not thousands, of disputed territories, many of which te nothing to do with Western-Europeans and Native Americans.

If somebody asked a question, should America give the country to native Americans aka American Indians, I would say No more so than any migratory tribe that conquered an indigenous people and then occupied the land, and/or claimed sovereignty over it.

Also, who owns america, the question presumes a moral context that did not exist prior to 1945. Up until that date, nations engaged in conquest constrained only by their capacity to do so successfully amongst the other nations and the "native" tribes of the Americas were no different in their prominence.

Did the US "steal" land from native tribes? i would say The land was conquered. It was conquered in a time where conquest was the global norm. Conquest is no longer a global norm now.
So if i come into your house, force you out of it and off your land, then i didnt steal you house and land, i conquered it. Good to know

Old 11-06-2016, 03:22 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
So if i come into your house, force you out of it and off your land, then i didnt steal you house and land, i conquered it. Good to know
well, It was conquered in a time where conquest was the global norm. Conquest is no longer a global norm now.

I KNEW post like this will show up.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:23 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Back to the subject,

The vet should have a talk with the store owner first. He assumed the store owner wanted to disrespect the country, It may or may not be the case.

Teach the others about flag code (many don't know anyway).

Old 11-06-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Back to the subject,

The vet should have a talk with the store owner first. He assumed the store owner wanted to disrespect the country, It may or may not be the case.

Teach the others about flag code (many don't know anyway).
I think the vet needs to be taught not to take things that dont belong to him. When did we learn that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies