Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 07:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

I swear, if I have to hear one more 'neither one of these candidates appeal to me because I'm so above the political fray' types of people say this crap again, I'm gonna around punching babies in the face. LMAO...it's driving me nuts.

Or how about the other super arrogant and haughty voter that loves to exclaim "this is the best that we could come up with?" Uggghhhhhrrrr.

These are the same people who you know damn well didn't bother voting in the primaries! When only one quarter of the electorate even bothers to participate in the selection of candidates, THIS is the result. Deal with it!

People act as if Trump or Clinton hijacked the nomination. They talk as if there weren't a bunch of other choices, but these idiot whiners couldn't be bothered to participate in the process. Now they're the ones with the biggest mouths.

Anyway, enough ranting. I just had to get it in though because these so called undecided bozos are getting on my last nerve. Stop fence sitting and get into the fight for crying out loud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 08:07 PM

143 posts, read 78,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
These are the same people who you know damn well didn't bother voting in the primaries!
A lot of people with this complaint CAN'T vote in the primaries.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:08 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
I voted for Bernie in the primaries, I could make this argument, but I don't. Because it's pointless.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:13 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting someone better than you have. We may have only two to choose from, but to want someone better is not annoying.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:16 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,530,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting someone better than you have. We may have only two to choose from, but to want someone better is not annoying.
We have more than two to choose from, just most people fail to consider them and this year they stink as well. So we are stuck with what the masses want, like normal.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:22 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Maybe the OP should simply refrain from seeking conversation on the topic of the election if it drives him to want to punch babies in the face.

Seems simple enough.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:37 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
whaaaaa
Quit whining that no one can stand your candidate. You can't even find people to vote for her, only against him.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:40 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Quit whining that no one can stand your candidate. You can't even find people to vote for her, only against him.

Exactly!

Old 11-04-2016, 08:48 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,771 times
People are afraid for the future. We do not trust the people in front of us because they are a reflection of us, and we are all liars.

When will you begin to speak the truth?

In order to speak the truth, you must find the Truth. When you find the Truth, you can really speak the Truth. The Truth is Jesus Christ.

His Words will lead you to Salvation. We can only pray that we make the right decision.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:50 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobster View Post
people are afraid for the future. We do not trust the people in front of us because they are a reflection of us, and we are all liars.

When will you begin to speak the truth?

In order to speak the truth, you must find the truth. When you find the truth, you can really speak the truth. The truth is jesus christ.

His words will lead you to salvation. We can only pray that we make the right decision.
hahahahahaha.

Kthxbye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies