Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 06:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
This lady is lost.. Are these the typical clinton supporters? She has 0 respect for the cop when he is talking. If that was a 20 year veteran. She would have most likely been dragged out off her car...
I doubt she's the typical Clinton supporter, but it's apparent by all the news reports that it is the Clinton supporters attacking people and destroying signs, etc. Not that Trump supporters never engage in such behavior, but the incidents seem rare compared to the aggression of the other side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 06:14 PM

143 posts, read 78,165 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylos View Post
I'd hope an experienced officer wouldn't react in a way that's as ridiculous as these two.
I have 4 family members on Chicago PD police force. Believe me they would...
That's unfortunate.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:21 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,983,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I doubt she's the typical Clinton supporter, but it's apparent by all the news reports that it is the Clinton supporters attacking people and destroying signs, etc. Not that Trump supporters never engage in such behavior, but the incidents seem rare compared to the aggression of the other side.
She says in the video that she is basically offended by the "Hillary for Prison" sign in his yard.....

Old 11-05-2016, 06:24 PM

One of the comments under the video:

Quote:
Rpg Bron
1 month ago
If you go to Reddit or 4chan, you will see her deleted tweets in which she posted pics of his home 4 days before all this, and bragged and gloated about how she's been "getting to him" by screaming obscenities, and taking pics and video of his home. He installed video cameras BECAUSE of her harassment, and followed her so he could get her tags, and find out who she was so he could file a police report on her. Hopefully he'll file stalking and harassment charges, and have a restraining order to get this sociopath to leave him alone!
When did some women learn they can act like General Patton aggressively attacking the enemy and then claim "I'm only a 5' tall, 100 pound woman" ???

Old 11-05-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
She says in the video that she is basically offended by the "Hillary for Prison" sign in his yard.....
Yes, she's a Clinton supporter - my response was directed to you asking 'is this the typical Clinton supporter'? I don't think she is, although it's obvious Clinton supporters doing these kinds of things outweigh Trump supporters doing the same.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:28 PM

15,625 posts, read 10,378,651 times
Poor police officer. They have to deal with people like this woman day in and out. I couldn't have been as civil, respectful, and calm as that officer. Kuddos to him.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:29 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:

When did some women learn they can act like General Patton aggressively attacking the enemy and then claim "I'm only a 5' tall, 100 pound woman" ???
...and she gained two pounds during this incident. She first said she weighted 102 lbs, a few minutes later she said she weighted 104 lbs...

Old 11-05-2016, 06:37 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Both parties should increase their meds. She just seems nutty, but this other guy gets in his car and chases her over the finger? Jesus. lol
Yep.

Shame an officer's time was wasted by 2 people who obviously can't let it go.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:41 PM

7,492 posts, read 5,744,386 times
Quote:
This lady needs to increase her meds.. Her mind is so liberalized that it is beyond repair....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE
The thought that this thing gave birth to something that will continue the line of
Mental illness bothers me beyond words. This country is now a 3rd world cesspool.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:

Giving someone the bird is an aggressive attack?

Sounds a tad, snowflakey to me.

Only thing any of us really control is our own reaction.

Both chose not to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies