Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 06:26 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times

Advertisements

Trump Surge Freakout: More Violence Against Supporters | LifeZette

Seems supporters of Hillary are more violent and deranged than ever before. Violence towards those who support Trump, stealing campaign signs, vandalizing campaign signs and bumper stickers, vandalizing campaign offices, and even committing arson. Those aren't the work of people who support our democracy. Those are the tactics of fascist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 06:28 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,054,375 times
there are nuts on all sides-not all make the news

Old 11-06-2016, 06:30 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
there are nuts on all sides-not all make the news
In this era of news media being firmly in support of one candidate, if there were such actions by Trump supporters against Hillary supporters, campaign signs, bumper stickers, and campaign offices it waould be all over the evening news.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,553 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
In this era of news media being firmly in support of one candidate, if there were such actions by Trump supporters against Hillary supporters, campaign signs, bumper stickers, and campaign offices it waould be all over the evening news.
I can tell you that more than 50 Hillary signs have been stolen in my area. Which is a lot considering Trump will probably win 70% of the vote here.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:02 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
I don't see anybody out in my community trashing signs or accosting other people, and both parties are represented here. I'm certainly not out doing any of those things nor do I support it. I do, however, have a great deal of anxiety about violence going into these last few days before the election. I think there are some unhinged people out there, and I think this election is providing them the perfect excuse to wreak havoc.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:11 AM

29,514 posts, read 22,653,459 times
That's funny.

Last night, a protester was harassed and beaten by Trump supporters in Reno, no doubt egged on by Trump himself who told the crowd to take him out. And sorry, it's absolutely irrelevant if the guy was holding up a protest sign or being at a Trump rally, because the OP is insinuating that Hillary supporters are 'more violent.' If that's the case then this guy should never have been beaten in the first place.

Compare that to a rally for Hillary where Obama spoke up in defense of a man who was protesting against him and Hillary. He was not beaten by the crowd.

At this point it's ridiculous how childish this whole thing is. Each side is accusing the other of being more violent, of being more intolerant, etc. etc.

Can't wait for this bloody election to be over with and get rid of this selective outrage nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies