Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 05:35 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
The FBI is capable of making a sound determination. Stop blaming Obama because you are so hateful toward him and Clinton.

Key words are "sound determination" here.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:35 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
To bad you and them don't know more about it.
To bad you and them don't know more about it

To bad you like to make an arse of yourself.

I HAD a VERY HIGH T.S. clearance.

A couple of very simple questions.

DID she have classified material on her private server? Yes or No?

DID she send classified material through her private server? Yes or No?

Did she do ANY of the things mention under this law? Yes or No?

Title 18. Section 2017.

For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Old 11-14-2016, 06:39 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
She has been cleared ,twice,like it or not nothing can be done .
WRONG.

Just because Comey did NOT refer her case to the AG does NOT mean sh has been cleared.

A NEW AG can DO a lot.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:16 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Trumps response about Comey aka Smartest Man in the Room was precise and open minded. I predicted Trump would win and I predict Comey will stay.....anyone seen Loretta? Oh yah....she's in Georgia picking out curtains.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:23 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Title 18. Section 2017.

For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
I'm sorry, but I heard a barista say no crime was committed.

Do you really think it's wise to believe the actual law and apply it to the facts known over a barista? Those machines use scalding hot steam which only a great mind can operate.

I think I'm going to have to side with the barista on this one.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:

Title 18. Section 2017.

Wow, where's the "Intent" part of this that the Hillary supporters hang their hats on? Did you edit that part out?
*Rhetorical question as I know it's never been there*...

Old 11-14-2016, 08:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:

Title 18. Section 2017.

I am impressed , someone so arrogant can be so ignorant of the Law.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:42 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,831,699 times
Quote:
The FBI is capable of making a sound determination. Stop blaming Obama because you are so hateful toward him and Clinton.
lol, good one!!

Old 11-14-2016, 08:45 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Trumps response about Comey aka Smartest Man in the Room was precise and open minded. I predicted Trump would win and I predict Comey will stay.....anyone seen Loretta? Oh yah....she's in Georgia picking out curtains.
Trump was not sure yesterday whether or not he would keep Comey. Comey screwed up multiple times, so he probably has to go.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:16 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
You mistake disgust and distrust for hate, a common misconception for the far left...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies