Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 03:12 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times

Advertisements

You don't need anymore proof to know she's in cahoots with the Clinton Crime Family after that "30 minute Granchildren Talk" on the tarmac with Billy Boy. :roll eyes:

I really hope the voters wake up by Tuesday and keep this WITCH as far away from the White House as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 03:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You don't need anymore proof to know she's in cahoots with the Clinton Crime Family after that "30 minute Granchildren Talk" on the tarmac with Billy Boy. :roll eyes:

I really hope the voters wake up by Tuesday and keep this WITCH as far away from the White House as possible.
Actually, I work in the legal field. What is your proof? (real proof--not opinion)

Old 11-06-2016, 03:29 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Lightbulb She was appointed by Clinton & Obama....Read link below

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post

If you look into her background, you will notice that she has received appointments by President Bill

Clinton as well as President Obama. Here is the the link & below some parts from it.

That should tell you why everything is sooo rigged.....

That is why it is so important to go out & vote, hopefully our votes will count.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Lynch

"On June 27, 2016, Lynch and former President Bill Clinton met privately aboard Lynch's Justice Department

jet which was parked on the tarmac in Phoenix. ABC15 Phoenix reporter Christopher Sign broke the story on

June 29, citing unnamed sources.[40] "

In office
May 8, 2010 – April 27, 2015

Appointed by Barack Obama

Preceded by Benton Campbell

Succeeded by Kelly T. Currie (Acting)

In office

June 2, 1999 – May 2, 2001

Appointed by Bill Clinton

Preceded by Zachary Carter

Succeeded by Roslynn Mauskopf

"In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[10] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case.

In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson (later Hogan Lovells). She remained there until January 20, 2010, when President Barack Obama nominated Lynch to again serve as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[7][11] From 2003 to 2005, she was a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.[12]"

83rd United States Attorney General
Incumbent

Assumed office

April 27, 2015

President Barack Obama

Deputy Sally Yates

Preceded by Eric Holder

United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York

In office

May 8, 2010 – April 27, 2015

Appointed by Barack Obama

Preceded by Benton Campbell

Succeeded by Kelly T. Currie (Acting)

In office

June 2, 1999 – May 2, 2001

Appointed by Bill Clinton

Preceded by Zachary Carter

Succeeded by Roslynn Mauskopf

Personal details

Born Loretta Elizabeth Lynch
May 21, 1959 (age 57)
Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
We knew this the day of the tarmac incident.

NO WAY did the FBI go through all those emails already.

But look at the way Comey's statement is worded. I hope he means there's nothing to move on with regard to the server, but the Clinton Foundation is another story.

But, like I said in another thread, if he was threatened, he wouldn't find a dead body if he tripped on it. And I can understand that.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:37 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Just as corrupt as Russia or China.............maybe even more-so.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:15 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
The culmination of 70s Leftist Radicals finally taking control of our government.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:18 PM

2,424 posts, read 3,537,656 times
The reputation of the FBI is in ruins.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:25 PM

8,063 posts, read 12,779,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhm5 View Post
The reputation of the FBI is in ruins.
I agree. You DO NOT announce an investigation of a presidential candidate within weeks of an election unless you have serious material evidence they have violated the law. To have announced reopening the investigation and then two days before the election announcing "it's all good" is a sign of serious issues with the FBI.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:29 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
The culmination of 70s Leftist Radicals finally taking control of our government.
Really? So where's our NHS, Monsanto being shown the door, etc.? I don't see anything different

Old 11-06-2016, 05:57 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
We knew this the day of the tarmac incident.

NO WAY did the FBI go through all those emails already.

But look at the way Comey's statement is worded. I hope he means there's nothing to move on with regard to the server, but the Clinton Foundation is another story.

But, like I said in another thread, if he was threatened, he wouldn't find a dead body if he tripped on it. And I can understand that.
I wish I could say I was surprised at this turn of events. I have to wonder why Comey even bothered going through the motions of re-opening the email investigations as he wrote to Congress, when he had to answer, one more time, to the DOJ who is determined to protect Hillary no matter how heinous her crimes may be, or how they have to do it. IMO, one only has to look at the vicious backlash directed at Comey by the Clinton campaign operatives and minions, Democrat members of Congress and even the Obama, to realize the threats against him for any potential negative decision from this investigation regarding Hillary and her camp.

I'd say for Comey to say otherwise regarding the investigation most likely entailed unacceptable risk of retribution either directly to him or his family, especially as the final decisions regarding any prosecution of Hillary and company would come from the DOJ, not the FBI.

A rhetorical question, perhaps, but it makes me wonder if there is anyone, anywhere that might be able to stand up and face such utter corruption, and survive to tell about it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies