Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:54 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The time for it was weeks ago.

know why we will have Hillary for president? Look at your candidate who you selected on the right. Seriously? If you want to win? Select a candidate thats reasonable, and will work with folks. And you know what? You could have had a president this year. 80% of the Republican primary candidate could have beaten Clinton. But you folks choose the loser.
Indeed. I have a sick feeling Trump will win tomorrow night. If he does not, please let this be a lesson to the intelligent, moderate and reasonable Republicans. Be louder than the extremists in your party. Hell, split from the party if you have to and form your own. I'm sure you'd have the support of many people in doing so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 03:56 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
Wikileaks is coming off as pretend-whistleblowers with an agenda to get a bigoted pathological liar like Trump elected President. They haven't even made an attempt to hack into Trump's tax returns because they're hacks themselves. LOL
Yes THIS. If WikiLeaks was in it for the public interest aspect, they'd release Trump's emails. WikiLeaks is dangerously partisan. I don't get why NO ONE cares that Russia is hacking into American emails. Why doesn't that bother anyone? My guess? Those against Clinton are so blinded by their rabid hate, they can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:54 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Pathetic Trumpies are still hoping for a last minute Hail Mary.

Not really.

If Trump wins FL, it's over.

If he wins PA and one small toss-up state, it's over.

If Trump turns MI and one other rust belt state, it's over.

IBD/TIPP, historically the most accurate national poll, has Trump winning the popular vote by one point.

Blacks are not excited about Hillary, and that's a fact.

Working class and non-governmental union voters really like Trump.

That means MI could hold another big surprise for Clinton (she lost MI in the primary with a 21 point poll advantage), or MN, or WI...maybe all three.

Uprising in the Rust Belt - POLITICO Magazine

Old 11-07-2016, 05:38 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
With actual emails written by Hillary's people

that's the problem-- some all cheered him on- hope it back fires in their bank accounts. that's a mean thing to say- but you dealing with a criminal here- and have NO IDEA how he can disrupt your lives-- he is not playing anti- Hillary he is playing anti -USA!

Old 11-07-2016, 05:41 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No, it shows how they are trying to influence our elections which you are feeding into. The leaders of other countries support Hillary over Trump because they think he is dangerous. The only leader who supports Trump is Putin. That should be a light bulb going off in your head.
"No, it shows how they are trying to influence our elections"

Unlike our MSM, right?

A simple question, If the media can do it, why can't others?

Old 11-07-2016, 05:44 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
Wikileaks is coming off as pretend-whistleblowers with an agenda to get a bigoted pathological liar like Trump elected President. They haven't even made an attempt to hack into Trump's tax returns because they're hacks themselves. LOL
So, does that mean the Podesta emails aren't real or this is more about cheering for your team?

Old 11-07-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So what. Honestly, you guys need to stop focusing on Hillary and realize what is going on in the world with hacking. We are all at risk.
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454
With actual emails written by Hillary's people

So what."

Here is the problem.

People like you DON'T give a damn WHAT ANY dem does, as long AS THEY WIN.

"The end justifies the means"

Old 11-07-2016, 05:48 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yes THIS. If WikiLeaks was in it for the public interest aspect, they'd release Trump's emails. WikiLeaks is dangerously partisan. I don't get why NO ONE cares that Russia is hacking into American emails. Why doesn't that bother anyone? My guess? Those against Clinton are so blinded by their rabid hate, they can't see the forest for the trees.
Those who worship Hillary and blindly follow party refuse to be objective.

"I don't care what my idol does because I bet the other guy did something wrong, so I'll continue to ignore all the things wrong with my savior."

Old 11-07-2016, 05:50 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,697,086 times
Personally I don't see what they have left and even if something does get released, the blind sheep following Hillary could care less. Her supporters are brainwashed

Old 11-07-2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
"I don't get why NO ONE cares that Russia is hacking into American emails.

Matbe because NO ONE has proven that is is Russia.

In FACT I have read wher it states that it is NOT Russia at all.

" Why doesn't that bother anyone?" that dems jump on an unproven claims?

Those FOR Clinton are so blinded by their rabid bias, they can't see the forest for the trees.

I fixed it for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies