Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 02:30 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Just go to Comey's Wikipedia page, for crying out loud. Surely you're not too lazy to even do that small amount of work?
Yes, go to the wikipedia page, because nothing says facts like a source that doesn't accept primary sources and allows any idiot to edit it!

Maybe we should go to snopes too right?

/derp /derp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 02:32 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Yes, go to the wikipedia page, because nothing says facts like a source that doesn't accept primary sources and allows any idiot to edit it!

/derp /derp
It's on the internets it must be true

Old 11-07-2016, 02:32 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
I am not pretending, you see... I can read... you know... the law I quoted to you?

It isn't hard, the power of literacy is very strong, it allows us to understand things!!

So tell me, what does the law say?

You are smart enough to read right?
I'm not a Federal Investigator or Federal Prosecutor, are you?

Yes, I can read, obviously, I'm replying to your silly posts.

If your legal credentials don't include some sort of Federal Investigator or Federal Prosecutor work, you have zero credibility talking about what should or shouldn't be done regarding this investigation. Much in the same way you'd have no credibility talking about quantum mechanics or string theory, unless you had training in those disciplines. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp - try harder.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:

/derp /derp

Are you seriously now trying to question his civilian work history posted on his Wiki page?

I'm embarrassed for you, honestly.

If you've got evidence that he didn't actually work for Lockheed, HSBC and Bridgewater, I'm all ears.

Derp, derp, indeed....

Old 11-07-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I'm not a Federal Investigator or Federal Prosecutor, are you?

Yes, I can read, obviously, I'm replying to your silly posts.

If your legal credentials don't include some sort of Federal Investigator or Federal Prosecutor work, you have zero credibility talking about what should or shouldn't be done regarding this investigation. Much in the same way you'd have no credibility talking about quantum mechanics or string theory, unless you had training in those disciplines. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp - try harder.
Do you need to be a federal prosecutor to be able to read?

The law is clear is it not?

Here, lets read together:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18 U.S. Code § 793(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
what is it you do not understand?

Tell me, what about that law that we need special education and appeals to authority to understand?

Or is the reading of that law too much for you?

I never thought to ask? Are you handicapped in a way that simple words are difficult for you? If so, my apologizes.

For those of us who can read, there are two required components to the law, the third is an additional.

1) It has to be something classified and the law lists a bunch of things that it can be.
2) There has to be gross negligence that allows that information to be removed in various ways as listed above.

3) The additional one is if this happens and it is failed to be reported. This is for those who see, but didn't take part in such. They also are guilty.

So... do you understand or is that too far above your literacy ability?

Please, let me know... I am here to help and will explain anything you need.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Do you need to be a federal prosecutor to be able to read?

The law is clear is it not?

Here, lets read together:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

what is it you do not understand?

Tell me, what about that law that we need special education and appeals to authority to understand?

Or is the reading of that law too much for you?

I never thought to ask? Are you handicapped in a way that simple words are difficult for you? If so, my apologizes.

For those of us who can read, there are two required components to the law, the third is an additional.

1) It has to be something classified and the law lists a bunch of things that it can be.
2) There has to be gross negligence that allows that information to be removed in various ways as listed above.

3) The additional one is if this happens and it is failed to be reported. This is for those who see, but didn't take part in such. They also are guilty.

So... do you understand or is that too far above your literacy ability?

Please, let me know... I am here to help and will explain anything you need.

So, as I suspected, your answer is "no", that you're not a Federal Investigator or Prosecutor. Color me shocked.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Are you seriously now trying to question his civilian work history posted on his Wiki page?

I'm embarrassed for you, honestly.

If you've got evidence that he didn't actually work for Lockheed, HSBC and Bridgewater, I'm all ears.

Derp, derp, indeed....
No, I am questioning your reliance on wikipedia. It is not a valid source, for the love of sanity, even the progressive universities won't allow it to be used as a source.

Surely you are college educated? NO? You didn't know that wikipedia is not a reliable source?

Now the literacy issue is becoming clear!

Old 11-07-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
So, as I suspected, your answer is "no", that you're not a Federal Investigator or Prosecutor. Color me shocked.
Oh look, you ignored my comment completely and doubled down on your appeal to authority, even though it is something as simple as reading a law.

You go to ignore because frankly, you aren't even at the level to read a simple law in a penal code and I don't have time to teach you.

Run off somewhere and complain about things you know about, TV, movies, books (oh wait, you don't read well), video games? Whatever, be well, but my conversation is a bit above your pay grade little one!

Old 11-07-2016, 02:47 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It's on the internets it must be true
Alternatively, if obama said it, it must be true

Old 11-07-2016, 02:50 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I guess it pays to be in public service. Looks like he worked for some years as a Lockheed Martin attorney , but mostly in 'public service"

FBI nominee reports net worth tops $11 million – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Not a lot of money for someone with his background, profession. Do you even know if he's received inheritances to add to his net worth? You probably don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies