Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 06:10 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

Pos doa

"You killed my boy gimme money".

Old 11-08-2016, 06:12 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
There are consequences to crude behaviour that is not thought out. For instance - take a big knife and run into the intersection screaming at the top of your lungs...You are going to get shot....maybe this creepy kid should have taken into consideration that if he has a gun and is prepared to kill for a bit of cash...that someone else has a gun and is willing to kill to keep said cash....The kid was dumb. So is his mother.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:14 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Pos doa

"You killed my boy gimme money".
When the kid was acting out as a boy...the liberal progressive thought all he needed was a hug.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:18 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
“Three individuals . . . were in the process of robbing the business when one of the employees fired his own personal handgun at one of the robbery suspects, striking him,” the police statement said.

Grace was shot in the head and died on the floor in the early morning of Oct. 30, his mother said. Police say the gun fell from his hand and was recovered next to his body.

Now Hairston said she wants justice for her son, whose final act was one of “desperation.” She wants the Pizza Hut employee who killed him to be charged with a crime.

Her son died robbing a Pizza Hut. Now she wants the employee who shot him to be charged with a crime.

Really? Seriously? That Grace dude tried to commit an armed robbery and, got dropped.
From what they a see and hear from the courts, politician, the media etc, I am NOT surprised.

Do you re-call the idiot woman who bought a cup of coffee from McD's, put it between her legs and burnt herself?

Old 11-08-2016, 06:55 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
Article says he had one child and his girlfriend was pregnant and he had lost a variety of low wage jobs and was unemployable. Why do people not use birth control until at a place in life where they can properly provide for children? How many forms of birth control are available and yet some people still refuse to use them?

It sounds cold hearted but the most humane solution is to not give any increase in welfare or food stamps for children. Make it uneconomical to have children and the poorest people will stop having them until capable.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:08 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
This story reminds me of thirty years ago when a friend of mine was dating a guy from South Carolina, a white man. He mentioned that his sister had died, and I said I was sorry and asked how she died. He said, "She was shot by a n****r."

I later asked my friend about it, and it turned out that his sister and her boyfriend were conducting an armed robbery at a liquor store. The "n****r" was the black owner of the liquor store, who had a gun under the counter and was apparently a faster shot.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:28 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This story reminds me of thirty years ago when a friend of mine was dating a guy from South Carolina, a white man. He mentioned that his sister had died, and I said I was sorry and asked how she died. He said, "She was shot by a n****r."

I later asked my friend about it, and it turned out that his sister and her boyfriend were conducting an armed robbery at a liquor store. The "n****r" was the black owner of the liquor store, who had a gun under the counter and was apparently a faster shot.
Oh well; play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'm glad the "Black" store owner was able to take care of business and take out the trash.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:31 AM

213 posts, read 216,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
From what they a see and hear from the courts, politician, the media etc, I am NOT surprised.

Do you re-call the idiot woman who bought a cup of coffee from McD's, put it between her legs and burnt herself?
There is some interesting background on that story. At the time, McD's had a company policy to keep the coffee literally scalding hot in order to slow down the free refills. The woman was severely injured and asked only for Mcd's to pay her medical bills. They refused, and so a law suit was started.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:40 AM

3,734 posts, read 2,562,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
he had one child and his girlfriend was pregnant and he had lost a variety of low wage jobs and was unemployable. Why do people not use birth control until at a place in life where they can properly provide for children?
CensusD, hi..

In these accounts, the dead sons always have different last names than their mothers (in this case, Grace & Hairston). It's a tragic cycle/situation where the moms keep having children with a string of different lowlifes. The fathers are MIA, so sons are growing up to be deadbeats too. Turn on daytime TV, u see various, shameless morons trying to guess who the father is, etc.

There will always be crime & creeps, but the Leftist takeover of America is teaching that a fatherless society is fine, but the reality is catastrophically showing otherwise.
Kids need good moms & dads.. without 'em, we're destined for more Michael Grace, Michael Brown, et al tragedies.

Hope the guy who defended himself isn't punished.. It's sad he got pulled into others' family dysfunction.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:56 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bande1102 View Post
Michael Grace Jr, had a 4 year old, a pregnant girlfriend, was homeless, had lost his car, and had just been fired from his last jobs. What lengths would you go to to feed your family? What if you were at the end of your rope and your mother is telling you to pull yourself together because your girlfriend is having to take care of the kids on her own?---which is what happened immediately before the robbery according to this article. How desperate would you be?

Why the heck is a pizza hut employee walking around with a gun? I'd love to know the background on that guy. Far as I know, concealed carry is illegal (unless on your own property) in NC without a cc permit.

Should he have allegedly robbed a Pizza Hut? Of course not.

Did he deserve to die for it? maybe not. If he waved a handgun in someone's face? maybe.

What I find interesting is that the article says he was a former employee of the Pizza Hut that he attempted to rob.
As I've told my own kids, who at times have made poor decisions (haven't we all at some point ?), one bad decision in life makes another bad decision more likely in order to recover from the first one, the second one makes a third more likely to cover for the first two, and so on, and so on. At some point you need to stop, take your lumps, pull yourself up, knuckle down, work hard and start making better decisions. At some point, the bad decision is actually the fact that you're still making more bad decisions when things already aren't working well for you....and yet you keep making even more bad decisions.

I can understand the mothers grief over losing her son. However, it sounds like he's a poster boy for bad decisions forcing your eventual undesirable fate. Bad decision one, having sex and the resulting kids without a means to support them. Bad decision two, having one child you're unable to support, by legal means anyway, and now getting another girl pregnant. Bad decision three, chances are if you were fired from you job, you did something, or multiple things, very wrong and your employer decided his risk/reward quotient with you was in the negative column....so he fired you for cause. Bad decision four, if you've lost your car, changes are the reason was you took out a loan, which is a legal promise to pay back a predefined amount, and you didn't pay the bank as agreed. It does look like he had enough money to get tats at some point....so he did have his priorities covered.

When you make seriously bad decisions, over a long enough time, and make enough of them, bad, but totally predictable things happen!

As I mentioned, we all have made bad decisions in life. But there are degrees of how bad these decisions are. When a long series of bad decisions leads to you pulling a gun on a Pizza Hut clerk in order to rob the business of their legally earned revenue, you've had some faulty brain circuits running the show in your brain for quite some time.

Last edited by jasper1372; 11-08-2016 at 12:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies