Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 11:56 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
With all due respect if the RINOs haven't stopped Obama's agenda for the last eight years. What makes you think they will stop Hillary's agenda.
Yep. Many of the RINOs have already said they'd rather work with hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 11:57 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
If not what will you do. Personally, Im not sure what I would do or if anything can be done.
You mean wins the election fair and square

Old 11-08-2016, 11:58 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Yes

Old 11-08-2016, 12:05 PM

5,663 posts, read 5,091,130 times
Living with the results is different than accepting the results. Acceptance implies that the result was achieved fairly and a belief in the soundness of the rules by which the event was governed. Too much of that is lacking here.

While I may have to live with such results, I will where possible obstruct and evade to the greatest degree available and encourage others to do so as well. I would show open disrespect for the holder of the office and spit upon the lackeys (literally) at each and every opportunity.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:05 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,640,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Oh, you are such a Trump voter, in every way possible.
You are such a zombie Hillary supporter in every way possible. You have no information or rebuttal all you zombies do is reiterate anything the lame stream media and Hollywood tells you too. "I'm with her!", "Anyone but Trump!". Get out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
White Supremacists will not diferenciate you from latinos who suported Hillary.

Okay? What are you trying to allude to? I should vote for Hillary because if Trump wins the White Supremacist are going to round all us minorities up? Correct me if I am wrong or missing the point.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:06 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,640,926 times
Quote:
If not what will you do. Personally, Im not sure what I would do or if anything can be done.

Something can always be done. If we think nothing can be done, then that's when we fail.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:10 PM

464 posts, read 315,022 times
I'm mostly liberal. However, I see what has been going on in this election. -And it isn't right. I'm against corruption. I'm against rigged systems- even if it is in my favor. I'm against people who try to impose their values on others.

If Clinton wins, no, I will not accept the results of the election. I would be in favor of and fully support a "Brexit" of our own if the people want it.

CNN (along with ABC News and CBS News) has lost me forever. That John Harwood guy for NBC is such a fraud. To be honest, my intuition could sense their bias, but I wasn't sure if I should trust it. WikiLeaks exposed them all and validated everything I felt.

My idea is to knock both Hillary and Trump out by looking two steps ahead. Vote Trump now to stop the Hillary and DNC machine. Then take out Trump in the next election so that the nation can start anew. (Trump will be easy to remove from power after the first term. Hillary and the DNC is and will be too much of a force to overcome if the nation doesn't do it now.)

Last edited by foulball; 11-08-2016 at 12:19 PM..

Old 11-08-2016, 12:11 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,216,976 times
Quote:
Hillary is not going to "steal" the election, she is going to win the election fair and square...
Then why is there rampant voter fraud on the Dem side ? Why did the Obama administration target republican and conservative groups via the IRS ? Etc, etc.

No -- I will not accept the election if she steals it.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:15 PM

903 posts, read 583,980 times
I will support the win and hope Trump concedes quickly and honorably if Hillary wins. If the coin is flipped, I believe Hillary would do the same. For the record, I hope Trump wins.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:23 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I'm more concerned that the Senate remains majority Republican. The House will remain Republican. Hillary would be unable to push her agenda and that would be fine with me.

I hope Trump pulls off a win, but if not, gridlock, Baby.

you are standing on the thin hope that a big pile of cowards will grow spines....
The simple reality is the republicans in the congress will by and large cave like the French in WW2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies