Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 01:35 PM

1,504 posts, read 854,120 times

Advertisements

Peace and order must be maintained no matter what the outcome...Remember there are bastards waiting in the wings to exert marshal law if things go south...control yourself and you will have control over your nation. Do NOT be moved and do not react.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 01:37 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,910,192 times
I am not a Trump supporter, but I will never accept a proven criminal like Hillary as president. This country is an aristocracy, it is no longer a republic and I don't owe any allegiance to such, regardless of what idiot dresses up and parades around to hail to the chief.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:39 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,910,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Peace and order must be maintained no matter what the outcome...Remember there are bastards waiting in the wings to exert marshal law if things go south...control yourself and you will have control over your nation. Do NOT be moved and do not react.
You don't have to worry about us, you have to worry about them. They want conflict, they want chaos, they want the country to collapse so they can institute their perfect "my little pony" communist nation.

They will be the aggressors, not us.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:40 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,455,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I'm Latino and there's NOTHING this witch did or could do to win me over.
Same here.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:48 PM

9,884 posts, read 11,004,162 times
If hillary wins, I can honestly say "It is NOT my fault!" just like I have done for the last 8 years.
I can also say for the next four years "Well, you wanted that old broad for President, now live with it!"
Other than that, if she wins it will more than likely not have much effect on what remains of my life, just like the last 8 years didn't.

Actually, I fully expect her to win. More often than not, the person I vote for does not win, and the person I vote against does.

I can not put much faith in any post that talks about "marshal law". What is that, anyway? I am not familiar with the term.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:57 PM

31,341 posts, read 14,338,229 times
How about we WAIT AND SEE THE RESULTS.

If Hillary wins by 5%, there really isn't anything to complain about if you are a Trump supporter.

If Hillary wins 271-267 in the electoral college, and there are questionable vote counts in any number of states (Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania).....then NO, we will not accept the outcome, unless a fair an impartial recount is undertaken and the numbers are proven to be correct.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:16 PM

245 posts, read 132,959 times
Honestly I feel like a lot of other people have said, I don't necessarily view Trump as the greatest but it's at least worth a chance to try something new, if Hilary wins and I'm sure she will then I'm at the phase where I'm ready to grab a heineken and a lounge chair and watch western civilization burn to the ground haha.

I realize that it's not Hilary that's at fault, she's just capitalizing on the brainwashed masses which hey more power to her, I hate to sound so defeatist but I've kind of thrown in the towel on the American People, numbers aren't in our favor the good people are just a tiny minority now, so oh well, lets have a drink!

Old 11-08-2016, 03:16 PM

1,504 posts, read 854,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
You don't have to worry about us, you have to worry about them. They want conflict, they want chaos, they want the country to collapse so they can institute their perfect "my little pony" communist nation.

They will be the aggressors, not us.
The thing about the student mindset that old people like Clinton hold on to is what I worry about. Privileged idealists who back in university - that studied Carl Marx and who admired China when the murderous cultural revolution took place- are suffering from arrested intellectual development.

The institutionalized academic brain is not one that is capable of rational thought. My fathers family were destroyed by the communists...What these fanatics did was get rid of hard working free thinking intelligent people.

If you want a revolution the primary method is to rally as many simple minded people as possible and have them overwhelm the brighter people. Political correctness is just another method of rallying the weak minded mob.

If you are bright and see the big picture...just remember if Clinton wins...Keep your mouth shut for the next four years or you will be persecuted or worse. So much for freedom of speech and thought if that takes place.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:38 PM

17,663 posts, read 17,797,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Hillary is not going to "steal" the election, she is going to win the election fair and square because her coalition is larger and includes more than a shrinking sector of bigots, the uneducated, and the usual angry old White people.

Maybe you should try expanding your voter base. Winning Millennials and minorities would be a good start
Plenty of reports around the country of voting machines changing votes from Trump to Clinton and in my state there have been voting machines turned on and found to have votes already cast for democrats before voting began.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:55 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,901,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
The thing about the student mindset that old people like Clinton hold on to is what I worry about. Privileged idealists who back in university - that studied Carl Marx and who admired China when the murderous cultural revolution took place- are suffering from arrested intellectual development.

The institutionalized academic brain is not one that is capable of rational thought. My fathers family were destroyed by the communists...What these fanatics did was get rid of hard working free thinking intelligent people.

If you want a revolution the primary method is to rally as many simple minded people as possible and have them overwhelm the brighter people. Political correctness is just another method of rallying the weak minded mob.

If you are bright and see the big picture...just remember if Clinton wins...Keep your mouth shut for the next four years or you will be persecuted or worse. So much for freedom of speech and thought if that takes place.
Maybe we need our own conservative/constitutionalist civil rights movement? Maybe consisting of some protests, mild civil disobedience and marches. The last thing we should do is to accept PC speech and self-censor ourselves, That's exactly what lefties want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies