Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 04:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
The issue really got hot as far as the progressives is concerned - is when they redefined sex itself through the redefinition of marriage...This attack against the ancient concept of man....woman ....child...basic stuff.

The silent majority felt insulted and hurt when they were told that two men could be husband and wife...that is the first line of division - that we were told that a man was a woman and vise versa....the progressives expect us to toss reality out the window and cave to their wackjob dream.
Agree, what they were aiming for with gay marriage-coopting marriage and sex identity, survivor benefits etc-and how they went about getting it was a snow job and a mockery of everything, the constitution, the legislature, biology and genetics, tradition etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 04:32 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,867,795 times
If she wins I will expect impeachment . HRC Criminal back is too much to sweep under the carpet!

Old 11-08-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdavenport View Post
Send them to Syria they have a serious Islam fetish thing going on too, they will have so much fun there being that they're so against Islamaphobia lol.
While I think latin America would be completely appropriate being already diverse! and left leaning, they would just slither back across the border so we do need to exercise the advantage of being separated by oceans so Asia and Africa would be ideal.

Maybe liberal progressives and diversity could all go to South America and traditionalist North America with Panama an easily defensible border?

Don't tell me it's not reasonable. If the liberals from the whole damm world can trickle into the US post 1965, then they can trickle right back out to the rest of the world now. Reverse the curse lol.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:51 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,262,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
If she wins I will expect impeachment . HRC Criminal back is too much to sweep under the carpet!
And I'd be just fine with Kaine were that to happen. Wouldn't hold your breath though, she's weathered 30+ years of direct frontal assault from every right wing institution in the country and she's about to be president.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:02 PM

1,504 posts, read 847,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Agree, what they were aiming for with gay marriage-coopting marriage and sex identity, survivor benefits etc-and how they went about getting it was a snow job and a mockery of everything, the constitution, the legislature, biology and genetics, tradition etc.
Well said. What took ten thousand years to develop and evolve - and tried by time was attacked as being inferior and only THEY knew what was best to make a truly civilized world. I do not see any improvement. The point of real conservatism was to conserve what was valuable and worked well to ensure stability, safety and prosperity.

Liberal came into being to tweak where conservatism needed improvement. Liberalism means to liberate- to free what is confined for no good reason.

The progressive liberals went to far. They became extremist and forgot their purpose. Hatred and envy brought about liberal folly...If you HATE something long enough you become what you hate. The liberal swung so far left they ended up the fascist extreme right. The definition of fascism is a one party system where there is no opposition allowed.

Liberals have done just that- they are not liberals but fascist fanatics.

People consider myself a conservative as most now perceive it. The truth is I am actually a REAL liberal and a moderate that take what is best from both sides of the political spectrum.

There are things that are not broken and do not need to be changed...these supposed backward progressives have a mantra that screams out change change change for change sake.

Also I adhere to what the best system of religious philosophy was....real Christianity...which was about reality and logic. That was the real message of Christ...TRUTH...

Deception and those that use it to gain control fail in the end....fantasy can have a good run but will never beat reality.

Most live in a comfort zone enveloped in fantasy. They can not bare to face reality...even though reality is the only salvation.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:02 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,811,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post

Power divided is power controlled!!!
Are you kidding? Is this sarcasm?

You know, we don't have to fear terrorists or illegal immigrants. Our worst threats, as a nation, do not come from any outside force. Nope, they're right here. America will destroy itself from within; it will implode.

People around the world KNOW the United States of America is no longer united, and it hasn't been for a long time. Our allies are stunned and saddened - our enemies thrilled - that we've allowed our country to become so divided. I've lived here for almost 20 years, and Americans have been complaining and fighting that entire time. It never freaking changes. Americans are a perennially dissatisfied, angry people.

And that's precisely why the terrorists were able to enter the country in the first place: America was too busy infighting, as par usual, to notice. Piece o' cake! Mission accomplished! But, the truth is that terrorism isn't the problem. It's only a SYMPTOM of the problem. No one will mess with a united front. Our enemies provoke us because they know they can!

But, yeah! Divided power! Gridlock, baby!

Old 11-08-2016, 05:04 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,561,472 times
These:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Well, Trump supporters or anti-Hillary people are GOING to just have to accept it. Hillary already won, she won A LONG TIME AGO. I told people this last year. I HATE, HATE, HATE the fact that Hillary is the next POTUS but those of us who know the truth, we just have to stand by it and keep putting the information out on corrupt Hillary. It's so tiring to see so many in this country keep voting in bozos but until we do something extreme to get the info out there, many Americans are going to keep voting them in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foulball View Post
I'm mostly liberal. However, I see what has been going on in this election. -And it isn't right. I'm against corruption. I'm against rigged systems- even if it is in my favor. I'm against people who try to impose their values on others.

If Clinton wins, no, I will not accept the results of the election. I would be in favor of and fully support a "Brexit" of our own if the people want it.

CNN (along with ABC News and CBS News) has lost me forever. That John Harwood guy for NBC is such a fraud. To be honest, my intuition could sense their bias, but I wasn't sure if I should trust it. WikiLeaks exposed them all and validated everything I felt.

My idea is to knock both Hillary and Trump out by looking two steps ahead. Vote Trump now to stop the Hillary and DNC machine. Then take out Trump in the next election so that the nation can start anew. (Trump will be easy to remove from power after the first term. Hillary and the DNC is and will be too much of a force to overcome if the nation doesn't do it now.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I have decided that if Trump loses, I will never vote again, because I now realize it is all a game and it doesn't matter which party wins. After seeing the republican elite vote to put a career criminal in office over someone who will make changes and derail their gravy train, I see it's a waste of time to vote, the whole system is rigged.
A number of republican i have voted for in the past refused to support the republican candidate, and instead put their support behind crooked hillary. We little guys are powerless to change anything, it's all a game and we are the losers.
Do you think politicians continue to run for office well into their 80's and 90's do so because they care about us? The benefits are too good to give up until you die of old age..
I believe there are millions of Trump supports who feel the same way and will leave the party. Either a new party that is really for the people will be formed, or it will become a one party system and soon after, a thrid world country.

Yeah, after watching this election come together it's pretty pathetic how obvious it is the system can be rigged in one's favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
We should be pissed at idiots that see conspiracy theories at every little thing that doesn't go their way. We should be pissed at people that propagate McCarthy-ism like strategy to take down people they don't like. We should be pissed at people that want to stone wall anything and everything because they have no policy ideas of their own.
It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. I have more faith in Americans to believe Clinton can win honestly. I refuse to believe Americans are this dumb to put someone like her with her background in office.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:04 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,811,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
If crooked hillary wins, I will have a bourbon on the rocks.
If Mr. Trump wins, I will have a double bourbon on the rocks.
Now THAT is a good plan, sir!

Old 11-08-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Well said. What took ten thousand years to develop and evolve - and tried by time was attacked as being inferior and only THEY knew what was best to make a truly civilized world. I do not see any improvement. The point of real conservatism was to conserve what was valuable and worked well to ensure stability, safety and prosperity.
That's the big issue with progressives. They want to totally discard even things that were developed by many thousands of years of trial and error, and that are working pretty well. Even when we see in real time that doing progressive ideas are failing, they just keep doubling down. They won't acknowledge consequences and cause and effect even when they're clearly presented right before their eyes. There really is something wrong with them mentally and in character wise.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:17 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,181,012 times
Lightbulb Latino protesters to Hillary Clinton "You're not welcome here!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I'm Latino and there's NOTHING this witch did or could do to win me over.

Thanks for your post & words

She is definitely a witch with a criminal background & blood on her hands...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ZjocCJhig

As soon as she was challenged, she walked off.

"She got totally slammed shut..... not welcome here either Hillary"

"If she can't take on protesters like that, she can't take on the Presidency. She shouldn't be eligible to run anyway."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies