Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 12:25 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
How can I be angry on the greatest day since the end of WW-II.
Your anger has caused you to irrationally troll the thread.
Calling women who have abortions murderers who should die doesn't seem like something a happy or rational person would say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 12:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
This is hardly a convincing argument that you can talk about abortion in a mature manner.

It is you, with a lack of maturity or rational thought to counter the argument, murderers should die.
Keep running on emotions instead of rational though and inquiry. It got you this far.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Calling women who have abortions murderers who should die doesn't seem like something a happy or rational person would say.
Why not. An eye for an eye works well in nature and the killing of a human since the beginning of time..
Evil is eliminated from society.
Now, to your emotional response....

Old 11-09-2016, 12:31 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,725,069 times
When we think about it. A "man" of high honors in all areas of life will be leaving the white house and a "man" of questionable honors in all areas of life will be moving in. Unbelievable.

We need woman power and I'm happy to see Kamala Harris becoming a U.S. Senator from CA...

Old 11-09-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
It is you, with a lack of maturity or rational thought to counter the argument, murderers should die.
Keep running on emotions instead of rational though and inquiry. It got you this far.
The irony in this post is as thick as maple syrup. You wish death on women who have abortions and I'm the emotional one. There seems to be a lack of self-awareness on your part.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
When we think about it. A "man" of high honors in all areas of life will be leaving the white house and a "man" of questionable honors in all areas of life will be moving in. Unbelievable.

and one will remove any evidence the other was ever there.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
How can I be angry on the greatest day since the end of WW-II.
Your anger has caused you to irrationally troll the thread.

Your argument is a slap in womens faces, that they are too ignorant to say no, or be able to protect themselves.
Please don't play this card as if you actually care about women. As a grown man, there are certain actions I can take so I don't impregnate someone. Of course someone would actually have to have been intimate with a woman or interact with a woman to understand this.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Please don't play this card as if you actually care about women. As a grown man, there are certain actions I can take so I don't impregnate someone. Of course someone would actually have to have been intimate with a woman or interact with a woman to understand this.

Your the one making that argument, Einstein
Try it without getting emotional.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Your the one making that argument, Einstein
Try it without getting emotional.
Making the argument that men share the responsibility of procreation. Yep, I sure am. And again self-awareness. The Einstein remark indicates that I'm getting under your skin.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:09 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,182,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Sore loser..!! Watch Trump do everything he promised to do and make America great again. You will be a happy lad then.
the really good news, the clinton crime family will be no more, and all of obama's policies will be tossed out... Can't get any better than that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I could dispute all of your statements, but it's easier and more fun to just sit back and listen to you cry after all of you (the collective you, all the nasty clinton supports) cry your eyes out. Your misery is music to our ears..
Love it, Grumpy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
Unite? Proud?!
Me/ my family -- just like Trump and his family-- are a family of IMMIGRANTS and he ran his entire platform against them- and you guys just voted anti immigration--

how is that uniting ANYONE- this is an entire nation of immigrants!
You totally miss the point, chickie. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. My people came here via Ellis Island. The right way. I assume yours did too but I could be wrong.

Abortion....some people here, just by their posts,,seem to me they are too young to remember when abortion was illegal. "Back alley"? You betcha!! I had a gf who ran away to NYC to get one of those "back alley" abortions in 1970 and she wound up dead from it.

After my daughter had to have her baby aborted because it was dead, I changed my view on abortion. I'm still pro-abortion but I think it should be a very last resort and be between the woman and her conscience/GOD.

I loved the stone cold unsmiling face of Robin Roberts this morning. Too bad I didn't get to see Whoopie's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies