Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 06:55 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,637,839 times

Advertisements

With all the riots going on. It shows the maturity level of this group. I also partly blame the polls which pretend to help guide people in who's actually winning the race.

It led to a confidence level that was high for Democrats based upon a faulty opinion. Actually I think that the polls are there to influence public opinion to vote the popular way.

So I have nothing than joy and gratitude that all of their "expert" opinion was crushed. Hopefully this entire system and faith in it goes away.

The violence instigated by the riots were the same that was exhibited at Trump rallies.

You would not have seen this behavior if Hillary Clinton won. I guarantee it.

Time to either settle down and be civilized citizens or leave the country where you will be happier.

Creating a civil unrest is shameful behavior and shows the maturity level involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 06:57 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,066,951 times
Progressive wing of Democrat party.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:00 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,215,852 times
this is likely only the beginning... when Trump starts rolling back executive orders tensions will increase. time to bring back to common sense.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:06 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,967 times
We made them get acquainted to a certain lifestyle of freebies so ofcourse they are going to protest when we show tough love & tell them to work hard for their money.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:49 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
With all the riots going on. It shows the maturity level of this group. I also partly blame the polls which pretend to help guide people in who's actually winning the race.

It led to a confidence level that was high for Democrats based upon a faulty opinion. Actually I think that the polls are there to influence public opinion to vote the popular way.

So I have nothing than joy and gratitude that all of their "expert" opinion was crushed. Hopefully this entire system and faith in it goes away.

The violence instigated by the riots were the same that was exhibited at Trump rallies.

You would not have seen this behavior if Hillary Clinton won. I guarantee it.

Time to either settle down and be civilized citizens or leave the country where you will be happier.

Creating a civil unrest is shameful behavior and shows the maturity level involved.
The Democratic Party is the party with the vast, overwhelming majority of domestic terrorists in it.

"People Have to Die": Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN | Mediaite

Anti-Trump protests turn violent in Oakland, while Cher and Madonna attend NYC march | Daily Mail Online

Police Release ID Trump Office Rock Throwing Suspect « CBS Denver

PHOTOS: Hillary supporters trash lawn outside Independence Hall - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Photo of suspect in Alamance County Republican Party headquarters vandalism released | abc11.com

Old 11-10-2016, 08:53 AM

30 posts, read 25,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Progressive wing of Democrat party.
Which is made up primarily of Every Child Gets a Trophy generation.

They didn't get a trophy on Tuesday so they are crying.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:53 AM

26 posts, read 14,690 times
Anti Donald Trump protests. November 9, 2016
Well that The large crowds have mostly remained peaceful.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlot3131 View Post
Which is made up primarily of Every Child Gets a Trophy generation.

They didn't get a trophy on Tuesday so they are crying.
I'm always amazed by these Mexicans who come into the US illegally, and protest against our government, like the lady claiming "people have to die." Why don't they try protesting for change back in Mexico, and turn it into a country they won't have to flee from?

Old 11-10-2016, 08:59 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanys View Post

Old 11-10-2016, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanys View Post

Yippee, at least not all democrats are domestic terrorists. Hang your hat on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies