Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 12:14 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,095,695 times

Advertisements

I had a good night rest yesterday and had today off from work. I realize that most whites probably hate I have a white color job instead of being some minumum wage worker. I am competion for your children, and I see why you want me out. I was complaining about taxes the other day (my dad is going to have to pay 55k in taxes next year, maybe trump will decrease that), so really maybe I'll win despite your attempts.

well even if you want me out of this country, I'm still sticking around. Even when you decide that all 4 grandparents must be white and born in america for you to be a citizen. ;D

Last edited by stellastar2345; 11-10-2016 at 12:42 PM..

Old 11-10-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Your issue is having been loved and pampered in the USA your entire life and your religion being that of a diehard liberal.

You wouldn't have the first clue of what it is like to be hated in this country. I'm mulatto and was reared Catholoc and self righteous, holier than thou, people like you dished out plenty of hatred towards me.

I don't bash or beat up (in fact I have defended on the streets) transsexuals. But if I were to say based on objective science a person born of the male sex remains biologically male, however, they can identity with the feminine gender. You would hate me. Period.

Cry a river to someone else. Or maybe... roll those tears of woe to Republicans as most of them bought in for years into the BS people like you were peddling.

You and I--based even in the militants dictates of your own zealot liberal religion--are enemies and will remain so for life. The Latina or Russian woman that is not a US citizen and does not hate me is my sister or sibling or "countrywoman." Not you (be you male or female or the non-binary "Q" in LGBTQ) I don't give a damn if we happened to be born into the same geographical "country." My enemies in the millions are here in this country. I have no enemies in Mexico or Russia and I prefer Muslims to Catholics. I find the latter fundamentally untrustworthy (minus perhaps the Latinos).
why would i hate that someone is a transexual? I've defended transexuals too. I think anyone should be able to do whatever they want with their body.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:30 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,869,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastar2345 View Post
why would i hate that someone is a transexual? I've defended transexuals too. I think anyone should be able to do whatever they want with their body.
i think the poster you were responding to was saying that - a male is always biologically male regardless, but they are welcome to identify as female GENDER, but their sex will always be male, to the OP...

so.... I guess he's saying that most conservative guys are insisting on having "girly guys" peeing in the next urinal to them--
( the whole 'you have to use the bathroom corresponding with your biological sex ' argument)

that could get interesting...

Old 11-10-2016, 12:39 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
I had a good night rest yesterday and and today off. Made me realize that most whites probably hate I have a white color job instead of being some minumum wage worker. I am competion for your children, and I see why you want me out. I was complain about taxes the other day (my dad is going to have to pay 55k in taxes next year, maybe trump will decrease that), so really maybe I'll win despite your attempts.

well even if you want me out of this country, I'm still sticking around. Even when you decide that all 4 grandparents must be white and born in america for you to be a citizen. ;D
Huh.

Well, I'm white, and you can be absolutely assured that I in no way think you are competition for my daughter. She writes very well, clearly and coherently, in both English and Mandarin, and speaks fluently in both languages, also.

She's also very personable, compassionate for others, and has good social skills. She does not spend her time thinking of things to say to be offensive to others just for her entertainment. There certainly may be other white people in this country who think you are some sort of competition for their children, though. It's a big country, and there are all types here. Good luck winning.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Cui bono?

Come home, Ukrainian Jews - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Benjamin Netanyahu to French, European Jews after Paris attacks: Israel is your home - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

A Jew once told me that antisemtism is used by Zionist to round them up like sheep dogs.

Worse still is Christian doomsday cultists have Jews very prominently in their eschatology BS. The "gathering of Jews to Israel". I will not get into their literacy problem , in that Deuteronomy spells out that pious Jews are brought back to the land according to the Covenant. , not the largely secular, atheist Jews. They don't care cause Jesus is coming soon.

Either way there are lots of forces trying to jack around with Jews for the worst of reasons. So some people would just love the idea of Jews fleeing for their lives . So while in the US its been very good to Jews, given how many are in the US they seem to agree, I'd be very wary of those trying to change that, including other Zionist Jews.
To be fair: what's really "killing off" the Jews here in the US is most of their kind now "marry out" and, many times their kids ain't raised Jewish. Word is some Alt Right Zionists are all bent out of shape over that. Oh well.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Huh.

Well, I'm white, and you can be absolutely assured that I in no way think you are competition for my daughter. She writes very well, clearly and coherently, in both English and Mandarin, and speaks fluently in both languages, also.

She's also very personable, compassionate for others, and has good social skills. She does not spend her time thinking of things to say to be offensive to others just for her entertainment. There certainly may be other white people in this country who think you are some sort of competition for their children, though. It's a big country, and there are all types here. Good luck winning.
she speaks Mandarin? China isn't particularly open to foreigners either. And with trump trying to tighten the screws on their monetary policy, I wouldn't be hopeful for good relations. Even now, China isn't friendly. Have you read about the ads warning Chinese women to avoid dating "handsome" westerners?

Hopefully she has something else besides soft skills going for her.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:11 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
she speaks Mandarin? China isn't particularly open to foreigners either. And with trump trying to tighten the screws on their monetary policy, I wouldn't be hopeful for good relations. Even now, China isn't friendly. Have you read about the ads warning Chinese women to avoid dating "handsome" westerners?

Hopefully she has something else besides soft skills going for her.
She is a doctoral candidate who will teach Mandarin at the college level. She has lived in China and taught English to children there.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
She is a doctoral candidate who will teach Mandarin at the college level. She has lived in China and taught English to children there.
Is she getting a PhD in Chinese language and Literature or something else?

Old 11-10-2016, 01:18 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
I am a 63-year-old white woman, and the only problem I have with non-white non-nativist people -- if "nativist" is now the correct term for those who were born in the U.S. -- is when they try to force their birth country's culture onto a community that mostly does not want it. I do admit to being angry when I hear people saying, in effect, "We are here now -- and YOU need to adapt to us." I do not want to have the quiet of my street disturbed by loud Spanish language music, for example, and I definitely have a problem with those who try to prevent a town from putting up Christmas decorations in December when over 90% of the population of the town is Protestant or Catholic or some other form of Christian. (BTW, I am agnostic.) OTOH, if someone wants to move here and does not interfere with our already established traditions and values, then I couldn't care less what someone's ancestry or skin color is.

Although I firmly believe that 99% of all cultures should be respected (an exception being one that practices polygamy and encourages wife beating, for example), I still ALSO believe in the concept of "Majority rules", as old-fashioned and out-of-date as that idea might be.

Last edited by katharsis; 11-10-2016 at 01:53 PM..

Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM

286 posts, read 382,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think you just don't like or trust white people. And nothing going to change your mentality to scapegoat them, so maybe you should leave. You don't know how bad many white people have it. White people are very diverse. They have a reason to be resentful towards being flooded with immigration and globalism and their identity group just being scapegoated and imposed upon all their lives by liberals and their agenda. You should try putting yourself in their shoes. Maybe others can sense you don't like them?
Is this City-Data or a the infamous white supremacist forum "stormfront" by your post I can't tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies