Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,094,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Is this the Asian grievance thread?

How would say the Chinese feel if 5% and growing of their population became white mostly from one country say America 60 million of them, and had a $500 billion trade deficit and American products replacing their domestic, Americans buying up their property and businesses, and whites were overrepresented at their most prestige universities, earned a higher median income than native Chinese, then went on about how racist and intolerant the Chinese were to whites?

How about seeing it from the other side.
This is spot on. The US has become a doormat for everyone in the world to waltz into and wipe their feet on so they can proceed to eat all the food in the house.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:35 AM

11,048 posts, read 16,785,073 times
Quote:
Is this the Asian grievance thread?

How would say the Chinese feel if 5% and growing of their population became white mostly from one country say America 60 million of them, and had a $500 billion trade deficit and American products replacing their domestic, Americans buying up their property and businesses, and whites were overrepresented at their most prestige universities, earned a higher median income than native Chinese, got birthright citizenship, voted counter opposite to them in elections, then went on about how racist and intolerant the Chinese were to whites?

How about seeing it from the other side.
I live in China. They constantly run ads and PSAs about not trusting foreigners. State media has run ridiculous slander pieces on foreigners in China, who make up a sub .01% minority. They started a concerted effort to kick Africans out of Guangdong province last year.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:36 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,816,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Blacks,Asians,and Hispanics have been here since the 1600's,so it just their homeland as anyone else.
No roughly 87% white European and 12% black barely 1% other 1609-1960s. Don't try to diminish the historical 90%, it's getting intolerable.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
I live in China. They constantly run ads and PSAs about not trusting foreigners. State media has run ridiculous slander pieces on foreigners in China, who make up a sub .01% minority. They started a concerted effort to kick Africans out of Guangdong province last year.
It's just like latin America and all these other non-European countries. They're all complete hypocrites and come to America and try to feed us a bunch liberal-inspired scapegoating of whites. They think we're so stupid and we can't sense the real agenda and motivation behind it.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:53 AM

6,443 posts, read 4,020,345 times
Congrats for Trunps victory. I don't feel like Trump can do much regressive policies so I'm not depressed or anything. I live in a Republican state and area so having Republican leadership isn't anything terrifying just suprised someone with Trumps tone won.
I said it before Ever since Obama won this forum has been filled with Republicans whining about everything. I wonder if it will now switch to liberals whining about everything.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:56 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,218,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastar2345 View Post
I was born and raised here in the states with a white mom and an Asian father. I work in tech and battle with sexism and racism daily.
I don't believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellastar2345 View Post
Most of the time it doesn't get to me because it shows they view me as real competition. Other times I wonder if this is a sign I should pack up and find my destiny elsewhere. Clearly most of this country thinks I should have my citizenship taken away and be deported. If you looked at me you wouldn't know I was born here, raised Catholic, and am not Hispanic. And honestly, they don't care. It's all code words anyways. It's not illegal immigration That's the problem, it's illegal immigration of Hispanics. It's not Islam that's the problem, it's the immigration of non white middle Easterners. I find it hard not to automatically think a white person, especially over the age of 20 is racist and wants me gone
There are many, many people in this country just like you who do not feel as you do. Get over it.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:57 AM

18,579 posts, read 10,533,877 times
Quote:
I think you just don't like or trust white people. And nothing going to change your mentality to scapegoat them, so maybe you should leave. You don't know how bad many white people have it. White people are very diverse. They have a reason to be resentful towards being flooded with immigration and globalism and their identity group just being scapegoated and imposed upon all their lives by liberals and their agenda. You should try putting yourself in their shoes. Maybe others can sense you don't like them?
God you're ignorant!

Old 11-09-2016, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
God you're ignorant!
You forgot, xenophobic, bigoted, nativist, privileged, supremacist, superstitious, racist and all the other insults liberals persistent in.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:10 AM

18,579 posts, read 10,533,877 times
Quote:
You forgot, xenophobic, bigoted, nativist, privileged, supremacist, superstitious, racist and all the other insults liberals persistent in.

Well at least you admit to it.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Well at least you admit to it.
I admit that liberals constantly insult an entire race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies