Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2016, 06:28 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
I don't think you are supposed to notice that.
It's cool. I don't think he is completely of regular white identity heritage so he can notice it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 07:50 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I didn't vote for him. I will now stand behind him, as he is MY president. I refuse to stoop to the basic human low that so many exhibit.
I agree with you 100% and will rep your post. If he subsequently proves unworthy of his office I will change my views. But not until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
The good news is that you are a bunch of wounded unarmed limpwrists and you'll be too busy building transgender bathrooms in Target to oppose anything.

Don't doubt it.
I think your views are a bridge too far. I voted for Hillary but am not one of those special-interest types. You make a mistake by denigrating the more than 50% of Americans who did not support Trump for election but now have them as their President.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:13 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It's a Constitutional right to protest. Only the moron President-elect thinks it's unfair.
I'm sure the owners of the businesses and cars damaged by the "protesters" think it's unfair too.

But screw 'em right? A 30 year old still in college had his feelings hurt.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I voted for Hillary but am not one of those special-interest types. You make a mistake by denigrating the more than 50% of Americans who did not support Trump for election but now have them as their President.
Why did you vote for her though? Don't say because Trump is x,y,z. Over 70% of the identity group voted for the Democrat candidate like always no matter who the Republican and Democrat candidates are. I'm seriously curious since you say it's not about special-interest group identity.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:34 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
We don't need to protest to simply oppose anything Trump or Trump supporters want. We know how to hate Trump AND Trump supporters quite easily. Don't doubt it.

That's a revelation? It's quite obvious that you know how to hate Trump and Trump's supporters. Don't doubt that we've noticed. Or that we don't care.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:38 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I agree with you 100% and will rep your post. If he subsequently proves unworthy of his office I will change my views. But not until then.
He just appointed an anti-semite and white supremacist as his Chief Strategist, and his entire cabinet list is corrupt establishment republicans, some with criminal backgrounds, wall street bankers, and oil tycoons.

He's even trying to get out of being at the White House that much and never realized how much was involved with being President.

How has he not already proven he's unworthy?

Old 11-14-2016, 09:02 AM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
He just appointed an anti-semite and white supremacist as his Chief Strategist...
Proof that Bannon is an anti-Semite? I've heard murmurings but I want to read for myself.

Quote:
... and his entire cabinet list is corrupt establishment republicans, some with criminal backgrounds, wall street bankers, and oil tycoons.
Not a single Cabinet officer is yet appointed. And identify which people with the following descriptions have been appointed:
  1. Corrupt establishment republicans, some with criminal backgrounds (the only possible establishment appointment so far is Rince Preibus as Chief of Staff, who I consider to be a boron [boring moron] but don't know of his criminal background);
  2. Wall street banker (which one); and/or
  3. Oil tycoons
Quote:
He's even trying to get out of being at the White House that much and never realized how much was involved with being President.
Not sure I follow. He met Obama at Obama's request and on his schedule.

Quote:
How has he not already proven he's unworthy?
Not yet, and I hope never. I am a patriotic, proud American who voted for Hillary. I don't disavow my country when that country votes the other way.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:40 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
Listen up, foolish people! Trump got elected because of 8 years of progressive liberalism shoved down America's throat.

Where's the racism, huh? "White America" has shared the bus with all legal minorities for many years. Today's 50 and 60-years olds help paved the way for black people. They stood on the picket lines with us, fighting beside us in the 60s.

They refuse, however, to sit in the back of that bus, which is what the progressive liberal demands of them. American women refuse to make their men sit in the back of that bus too (unless, of course, he wears a dress, a wig and a dab of lipstick), which is what the feminists demand.

This doesn't make white people racists, bigots or anything else. It makes them human, like us.
I wonder what it makes those who disagree with that?!

Old 11-14-2016, 10:46 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Listen up, foolish people! Trump got elected because of 8 years of progressive liberalism shoved down America's throat.

Where's the racism, huh? "White America" has shared the bus with all legal minorities for many years. Today's 50 and 60-years olds help paved the way for black people. They stood on the picket lines with us, fighting beside us in the 60s.

They refuse, however, to sit in the back of that bus, which is what the progressive liberal demands of them. American women refuse to make their men sit in the back of that bus too (unless, of course, he wears a dress, a wig and a dab of lipstick), which is what the feminists demand.

This doesn't make white people racists, bigots or anything else. It makes them human, like us.
I wonder what it makes those who disagree with that?!

Really? Where's that fighting for us mentally disabled folk?

Old 11-14-2016, 12:12 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Really? Where's that fighting for us mentally disabled folk?

The "mentally disabled folks" are out protesting the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies