Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: SHould Hilldabeast be locked up or made to pay the bribe money back?
Lock her up 25 80.65%
Take the 100 million in bribe money 4 12.90%
Let her continue the mob type activity 0 0%
Force her to move in with Julian Assange? 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,167,028 times

Advertisements

The best solution is to expose her, pardon her, and let her, Bill and especially Chelsea, vanish into obscurity.

Nobody will be paying her $250K a speech anymore and Chelsea won't be able to use the foundation as a slush fund.

While there is a certain desire for revenge the best solution is to make her irrelevant. Burning her at the stake will only prolong the bitter resentment on behalf of the liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She should be treated like any other citizen.

I now feel relatively confident that she will be investigated properly.

I'm certain people in the FBI and DOJ were afraid to do their jobs.
She should be treated like any other citizen, but she won't be.

I will say this now, the Clintons will not be prosecuted.

I would love to be wrong, but I doubt I will be.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 AM

903 posts, read 580,260 times
As much as I believe there is enough to continue, I think for the country to heal, she should be treated like the woman at the well. Go and sin no more. We have many more pressing matters than to "waste" $ and years on her.

cd :O)

20,419 posts, read 12,338,684 times
is this the thread where we talk about an Obama pardon? will he?

14,394 posts, read 11,167,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I put it at 50/50.

I think it would tarnish his legacy more, and he doesn't want that. It comes down to whether she has anything she could hold over him.
Assuming Trump does 50% of what he said on the campaign trail to some extent his legacy is toast. He spent his whole effort on Obamacare, which won't survive as it currently stands.

If Obama doesn't pardon Hillary Trump should on his first day and then move on.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:28 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,584,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Should Hillary be locked up, made to pay back the money she took as bribes or just let her go?
Hillary and Bill should be send to the Haag and tried for their war crimes.

30,099 posts, read 18,907,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
until trumps justice department takes over, obama has the option of pardoning her. and chances are he will do just that on his last day in office.
I might be okay with that considering Bill was a very good President and to put this rotten crook behind us.

25,803 posts, read 16,451,635 times
There's going to be blood in the water now. Many of her supporters are going to disappear.

I just hope that Obama is forced into giving her a blanket pardon. That will cement his legacy as a complete failure.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:29 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,645,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Should Hillary be locked up, made to pay back the money she took as bribes or just let her go?
Maybe Donald Trump said it best in his first statement as president elect, "We owe Hillary a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country, I mean that very sincerely. Its time for America to bind the wounds of division, and its time for democrats, independents, and republicans to come together as one united people. Working together we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and rebuilding the American dream."

And as a democrat I could respond with the typical "Cheney lied worse and did worse in Iraq and everyone let him go." But whats the point. We are currently so divided we can't even have honest conversations about America's problems, and its both democrats and republicans involved in this.

As a American I believe we should just let her go. And then focus on what our new president said about coming together and fixing America's problems (to the best of our abilities.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smetnW-k28

Old 11-09-2016, 08:31 AM

18,794 posts, read 8,418,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Nobody is above the law so put her through trial like any other criminal. No oneshould get diplomatic immunity.
Not a criminal until prosecuted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies