Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 04:38 PM

575 posts, read 298,921 times

Advertisements

Trump is President Elect because he is the Greatest, Yoooogest, Bestest Con Artist America ever produced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 04:41 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And as it turned out, Obama deserved every word. He accomplished absolutely NOTHING.
Three words: Osama Bin Laden.
There's a liberal for you, run the last leg in a relay and take credit for running the entire race.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:46 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Yes but there are differences one was to end the war and the others for Civil Rights . Vietnam Nam war was a result of a decision made by congress .

This is a guy that for all intents and purposes is a bigot, liar, masher, misogynist with a religious VP who supports Gay conversion therapy, WHO ran a ridiculously divisive campaign. How is it NOT about making a point ?

This is about President elect Trump they are rioting over an election that didn't go their way . Never before has this happen, thanks to the Liberal elites teaching these students their Liberal agenda .

Why cry about a few 20 somethings protesting ? Your guys are in charge.

Hillary doesn't need a job she will be collecting from her 30 year career pension and withdrawing from the Clinton foundation for her personal use . Ex Chelsea exclusive wedding .

Obama should ask for calmness after all he is the President until Jan 20 but he doesn't he wants discord in this country , as it has been going on for 8 yrs .
Obama has asked for calm and acceptance so has Hillary but you gotta get in another swing. I guess your No-Fault President has no role in making this happen.

Let's see where the buck stops now.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Trump is President Elect because he is the Greatest, Yoooogest, Bestest Con Artist America ever produced.

Looks like you got conned by CNN and PMSNBC and all the lies they told you. Like they were the gospel.
It was you that was fed a big fat lie after lie and you ate it up. Now go feel the Bern, when you crap.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:13 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well how do you explain citizens who happen to be Muslim being attacked to your daughter?

Muslim Women Wearing Hijabs Assaulted Just Hours After Trump Win - NBC News
Explain? First prove it actually happened and isn't another in a long string of liberal lies. I'm sure it happens but just because you saw it on the Internet doesn't make it true.

Police: Muslim UL student lied about 'Trump hat' attack, robbery and hijab ripping - Washington Times

Old 11-12-2016, 05:17 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
No, that would be the Trump supporters such as the OP of this thread. Read his post just above. Good heavens, re-education camps for political opponents? So American. So patriotic.

Not.

Not even funny or in the least clever.
When people act like animals they should expect to be treated like animals.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
When people act like animals they should expect to be treated like animals.

Hate to say it, but sometimes tough love is what is needed. These people need a nice swift kick in the behind.

I saw and elderly man being shoved to the ground, people being taken out of the vehicles, and screamed at, they were showing people with bats, storefront windows being broken along with many vehicles, and also at car dealerships.

This is not about protesting, and everything to do with chaos and mayhem. These incidents do not work, and only make your cause useless and meaningless.

Keep up the good work I love it, LMAO because the Dems are their own worse enemy.

Tell me what is the purpose of hurting innocent people I would love to hear a good explanation for this. Why do these idiots spoil rotten brainwash brats, have to burn things. Tantrum city, can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. Actually the Country!

Old 11-12-2016, 06:31 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,075 times
Remember, when you post in all bolded text, it means you really mean it and you're not kidding!

Old 11-12-2016, 06:50 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Explain? First prove it actually happened and isn't another in a long string of liberal lies. I'm sure it happens but just because you saw it on the Internet doesn't make it true.

Police: Muslim UL student lied about 'Trump hat' attack, robbery and hijab ripping - Washington Times
I have friends who have had some nasty stuff happen lately. Not injury, but more intimidation and threats. One assault that they weren't really the winner or loser of as it was 1-1. They didn't go to the news, they simply are freaked out by it. With dozens of dozens of news reports-yes absolutely some will be false. But the sheer number indicate that a truly unacceptable level of them are true. And its backed up by what people I know are seeing, and comments made by people. Just read some of the stuff people are posting here that the mods eventually get too.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:51 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I have friends who have had some nasty stuff happen lately. Not injury, but more intimidation and threats. One assault that they weren't really the winner or loser of as it was 1-1. They didn't go to the news, they simply are freaked out by it. With dozens of dozens of news reports-yes absolutely some will be false. But the sheer number indicate that a truly unacceptable level of them are true. And its backed up by what people I know are seeing, and comments made by people. Just read some of the stuff people are posting here that the mods eventually get too.
Yes, of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies